PDA

View Full Version : PCC VS EW

Skyy
05-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Ok well I plan to order one of cause I wanna play with Copulins. Right now im leaning for EW. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:15 PM
good question. Does anyne have both and know the diffeence in reactions? I have PCC. Have added it a little to mixes without noticing much of a change.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 02:18 PM
I just have bruces input on this from all the mails I had sent him. Im not trying to question his judgement, but I would like to know from others that have used both products.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:21 PM
and what was his input? that they are just different?

Whitehall
05-19-2003, 03:19 PM
With PCC, you can not consciously smell the copulins.

With EW, it\'s very difficult to hide the conscious aroma, even at high dilutions.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 03:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

With EW, it\'s very difficult to hide the conscious aroma, even at high dilutions.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What does it smell like? Is it a foul smell? Is it comparable to anything?

Bruce
05-19-2003, 04:56 PM

What does it smell like? Is it a foul smell? Is it comparable to anything?

Eau de Crotch meets cheese and wine fest.

You gotta mix it, but it honestly does work when used properly.

B

DrSmellThis
05-19-2003, 05:08 PM
taking place on somebody\'s assh*le. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
05-19-2003, 05:17 PM
It stinks to high heaven, but I\'ve found if you put a drop or two in a bottle of Bath &amp; Body Works\' White Tea &amp; Ginger or Juniper Breeze lotion, it pretty much disappears. It\'s very faintly there if you know what you\'re looking for, but the few times I\'ve worn it, nobody commented on smelling something funny.

It is strong though. I have to keep the bottle in plastic, then again in plastic, or you can smell it when I open the drawer its in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-19-2003, 05:25 PM
taking place on somebody\'s assh*le. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Im assuming your all commenting on the old ew before it was dilluted. Im sure all the things u said is true but honestly your all scaring the [bad word] out of me right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Is it safe to assume since this is just toned down a bit, covering it wont be as bad as an issue like the non dilluted version?

Watcher
05-19-2003, 06:10 PM
Well at a 400:1 water based dilution, it seems perfectly ok, the new essence is 100:1 dilution with ethonal, so i guess you should try it first, if it isnt to youre liking and youve tried it a few times, then just return it for a refund, and it will be put up in the returned products page. But give it a real go or just avoid it and get something else like PI(W) or PCC which have been tested and found to be ok, and yes even the men use it like a woof lurer.

CptKipling
05-20-2003, 08:00 AM
The new version is diluted with water and ethanol.