PDA

View Full Version : HEY IM NEW!

marc2003
05-19-2003, 11:01 AM
Hello I am a newbie and I am just starting to build a collection of pheromone products ( APC, PPA, aout to get NPA and AE.) My name is Marcus and its a pleasure to meet you guys. I like to talk to people via messenger so if you use any messenger services please drop me a hello and we can chat about mones and whatnot.

AIM: MarcAK47
MSN: Marcak47@hotmail.com (\"Marcak47@hotmail.com\")

marc2003
05-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey if you can leave your messenger info that would be cool or just leave me a message on the messenger that would be cool too cause I have cable modem and its on all the time so if your on im probably on.

tallmacky
05-19-2003, 11:41 AM
That\'s very odd you want to chat like that hehehe. It\'s ok it\'s all good with me.

When you get NPA and AE I have some advice for you on that, as it will be interesting, SOE is also very good and very very useful, well if you have any questions you can always ask them as this is your thread.

tallmacky
05-19-2003, 11:41 AM
That\'s very odd you want to chat like that hehehe. It\'s ok it\'s all good with me.

When you get NPA and AE I have some advice for you on that, as it will be interesting, SOE is also very good and very very useful, well if you have any questions you can always ask them as this is your thread.

pelotudo
05-19-2003, 01:33 PM
The repeat button owns j00 :P

Welcome. Mack, I\'m intersted in the NPA advise, spill it now
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
-Jon

Watcher
05-19-2003, 05:21 PM
Welcome aboard, try using DD#1 (SOE and NPA in a 7:3 ratio)