PDA

View Full Version : Just got the package! AE/m + SOE Gel!!

TJ2k
05-19-2003, 04:59 AM
So here I am... sitting with the opened envelope in my
hands. As I opened the envelope I smelled something great, but then I started wondering if the bottle had been broken during shipment. Luckily this was not the case. It just appears that the smell is very strong, even through the bottle cap. I haven\'t applied anything yet, but I did take the wrapping, which seemed to smell very strongly of some kind of cologne. I rubbed it against the palm of my hand and now, about 2 minutes later I\'m starting to feel a slight light-headedness, and this is even BEFORE I\'ve actually opened the bottle and applied some. There\'s also an unexplainable smile on my face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, tomorrow I\'m going out with some friends and I will try the SOE gel only. Then I\'ll try the AE alone on friday and a combination of AE and SOE on saturday.

Btw, the package took 5 days from USA to Scandinavia! (I\'m impressed!)

TJ

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-19-2003, 05:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Btw, the package took 5 days from USA to Scandinavia! (I\'m impressed!)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m from Portugal and I got one package (my second order) in 4 business days, using Global Priority Mail! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unfortunately, my first order will last about one month (!) to get to me because of the portuguese customs. Shipped in the 21th of April, I will have it in the 21st or 22nd of May and will have to pay a tax!!

Anyway, perhaps that smile of yours has something to do with the thoughs that have been passing your mind in the last days about the results u will get with pheromones. And now... u see the pheros in your hands... so damn close! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

coldshot
05-19-2003, 09:31 AM
I ordered AE and SOE as well. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Was shipped on the 12th by Global P. mail, hopefully i can get it by this week.

Charisma
05-19-2003, 11:16 AM
And you\'re from....?

coldshot
05-19-2003, 06:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
And you\'re from....?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m from Singapore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
05-19-2003, 08:44 PM
5 business days to brisbane australia usually, which is good time as it used to take 8-14 days post september. Guess mail isnt being scanned for anthrax anymore, i guess now the pressure is off costs need to be cut, screening procedures have been removed, why i dont know, terrorists are likley to start but hey until it happens again it will get ignored. I say we need higher levels of screening of mail worldwide.

coldshot
05-19-2003, 09:58 PM
I guess it wouldnt take that long to get here since its only 5 days to brisbane. Is there a big difference bet. first class airmail and global priority mail?

coldshot
05-19-2003, 10:16 PM
WOOOOHOO!! Just checked my mail and got my order!! Everything is in order. Cant wait to try it out!!

Charisma
05-20-2003, 02:01 AM
WOOOOHOO!! Just checked my mail and got my order TOO!! Everything is in order TOO. Can\'t wait to try it out EITHER!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif