PDA

View Full Version : WAGG question

krtel
05-18-2003, 09:32 PM
For those of you who have used WAGG, is there a such thing as OD? Whats your typical dosage. Information here will be used to determine the next version of WKM#1!

- Krish

frenchie
05-18-2003, 11:02 PM
on the bottle, they say \"1-2 drops on clothing\". I never tried more, and it\'s OK like that - maybe because I tested it and there was so little that I felt I had to spare it... 2-3 dabs is nice too.
my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mikey
05-19-2003, 03:09 AM
it seems that this stuff gettin nice results as soe (f#@k post in germany ... want my package /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 01:33 PM
wonder if wagg might have A1 in it...?

Shoe
05-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Probably not... any amount of A1 makes me really depressed and WAGG does not.

Whitehall
05-19-2003, 02:52 PM
I\'m having recent good success with WAGG. My first experience on the test sample were not encouraging but a buddy sent some more for me to try.

With the new sample, I\'ve been adding a dab to my hair on each side behind the ear (I wear my hair longish). That sure seems to open people up and make them more trusting.

This weekend hosted a birthday party for my 11 y/o daughter. Two of the parent moms helped out and were much more friendly and open than in the past. One of the moms gave me a big, close hug upon leaving - when no one was watching.

At work, people have been busy coming by for consulting - while they always do that, the pace has definitely picked up.

Adding it to the clothes seems to not be such a hot idea - what if you want to NOT wear it sometime after applying it - it probably won\'t go away easily. The hair trick seems to work better.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Has anyone tried upwards of 4/5/6 drops of WAGG and what were the results?

DrSmellThis
05-19-2003, 05:04 PM
Only during the test phase. I got ignored.

Watcher
05-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Im proposing a 50/50 NPA/WAGG mix. It could work for some who like Anone but want to reduce the negative effects and get people hanging around with a compenant of WAGG.