PDA

View Full Version : Dear G-d.

seadove
05-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Subject: Fw: DEAR G-D (FROM KIDS)

1. Dear G-d, Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. Amanda

2. Dear G-d, Thank you for the baby brother, but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. Joyce

3. Dear Mr. G-d, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have 3 stitches and a shot. --Janet

4. Dear G-d, If we come back as somebody else, please don\'t let me be Jennifer Horton-because I hate her. Denise

6. G-d, I read the Bible. What does begat mean? Nobody will tell me.Love, Alison

7. Dear G-d, How did you know you were G-d? Who told you? Charlene

8. Dear G-d, Is it true my father won\'t get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? Anita

9. Dear G-d, I bet it\'s very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. Nan

10. Dear G-d, Did you really mean, Do Unto Others As They Do Unto You? If you did, then I\'m going to get even with my brother. Darla

11. Dear G-d, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too. Glenn

12. Dear G-d, My Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love, Dennis

13. Dear G-d, Do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don\'t, who does? Nan

14. Dear G-d, It\'s O.K. that you made different religions, but don\'t you get mixed up sometimes? Arnold

15. Dear G-d, Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident? Norma

16. Dear G-d, In Bible times, did they really talk that fancy? Jennifer

17. Dear G-d, What does it mean you are a jealous God? I thought you had everything you wanted. Jane

18. Dear G-d, How come you did all those miracles in the old days and don\'t do any now? Billy

19. Dear G-d, Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year. Peter

20. Dear G-d, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother. Larry

21. Dear G-d, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet. What\'s up? Don\'t forget. Mark

22. Dear G-d, You don\'t have to worry about me. I always look both ways before I cross the street. Dean

23. Dear G-d, My brother told me about how you are born but it just doesn\'t sound right. What do you say? Marsha

24. Dear G-d, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. Barbara

25. Dear G-d, Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business? Donny

26. Dear G-d, In Sunday School they told us what you do for a job. Who does it when you are on vacation? Jane

27. Dear G-d, in school we read that Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday school they said you did it first. Did he steal your idea? Sincerely, Donna

28. Dear G-d, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are already G-d. Charles

29. Dear G-d, it is great the way you always get the stars in the right place. Why can\'t you do that with the moon? Jeff

30. Dear G-d, I am doing the best I can. Really. Frank

31. Dear G-d, I didn\'t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool. Carol

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif