PDA

View Full Version : What do u guys make of this

adam22
05-18-2003, 03:48 PM
nvm...the link was edited out so...yeh nvm

proteus
05-18-2003, 03:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was considering maybe buying some APC as my next purchase until i came across this link while reading info on it-

in the item description they kinda bash APC saying it doesnt really even have pheromones...take a look...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s PPA I believe. It\'s sold here on love-scent.

adam22
05-18-2003, 03:58 PM
yeh but is what is said about APC true?

proteus
05-18-2003, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
yeh but is what is said about APC true?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Check the cookbook or maybe one of the phero pros here can answer. I have PPA actually, but never use it - the reason is simple. Everytime I\'ve ever worn it I\'ve OD\'ed or it\'s had no effect when I\'ve tried reducing the amount - I can\'t seem to find the right balance with it. Plus, it puts me in a MAJOR bad mood when I wear it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. So it is very strong from my experience, but how it compares to APC I have no idea.

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 04:22 PM
APC is very weak, not worth the buy of course, but it is oil based and has a nice fragence, and for the price on here it\'s really not that bad of a purchase. Some say it helps a bit in conjunction with NPA etc...

By the way I wouldn\'t post links to other resellers, every top rated product is here for a great price, and customer service oh I could go on and on.

adam22
05-18-2003, 06:47 PM
oh i know its wonderful..i would never buy from anywhere else...im a loyal customer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif