PDA

View Full Version : Edge Question

ReturnToForever
05-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Can the scented Edge spray be used alone, or does one still need a cover scent?

Thanks

Alquimista
05-18-2003, 04:41 PM
I suggest covered with a scent. I bet that nobody here, a frequent user of TE, will suggest you to use TE without cover... it is suicide! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Scared!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Get a dog!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You have to understand one thing in using mones as for the stank! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif There are actually women that adore a lite musky odor, just like there are women who enjoy the scent of unscented TE in a light dose. Just something for you to think about while you\'re dedicating so much time trying to covering the scent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You have to remember that women are attracted to scents that men may find offensive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif For all of you trying to cover NPA with SOE...SWITCH!!! Try your SOE and cover it with a little NPA just for experimenting. One may not like the smell of a goat, but....a coat that just took a bath in Lever 2000 may do well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif As you get older........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alquimista
05-18-2003, 06:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Scared!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Get a dog!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You have to understand one thing in using mones as for the stank! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif There are actually women that adore a lite musky odor, just like there are women who enjoy the scent of unscented TE in a light dose. Just something for you to think about while you\'re dedicating so much time trying to covering the scent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You have to remember that women are attracted to scents that men may find offensive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif For all of you trying to cover NPA with SOE...SWITCH!!! Try your SOE and cover it with a little NPA just for experimenting. One may not like the smell of a goat, but....a coat that just took a bath in Lever 2000 may do well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif As you get older........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

MOBLEYC57,
So do you suggest to use TE without a smell cover??? Dude, I will never try to do it. Just apply TE on a piece of clothes and then after 4-5 hours smell it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-18-2003, 06:56 PM
Al...he said scented TE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alquimista
05-18-2003, 07:41 PM
MOBLEYC57,
yes, even the scented version I can\'t use it without a smell cover. And I bet that most guys here do the same... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif