PDA

View Full Version : Last Night (the sober version) lol

adam22
05-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Ok, so this is all that happened last night I put about1/2-1/3 the pack of SoE on my neck and behind my ears covering 4 dabs of NPA. I then when to the movies with my friend, the ticket girl was very friendly but thats about all that happened at the theater, the ppl sitting in front of us were really going at it, may have been a result of the mones, but then me and my friend were just driving around, and we some some girls, i knew one of them so we stopped and talked, they were 16,18 and 18 and they were like do u guys know anyone who is 21 that could get us something to drink and i was like..no...but we could goto the bowling ally and see if one of ours friends is there...cause hes 21, so they get in the car and we go there hes not there, so we just give them a ride to one of the girls house, on the drive they keep asking questions about me, like how old i am, since im driving im like obviously im 16 , and there like o, i thought u might be older. So we drop them off and in the back u could hear them whispering something about \"inviting him\" and when we get to the house one of the girls is like if u dont find anything else tonight u guys can come back here, my parents are out of town. So we were like ok, and then we went back to the bowling alley and some more girls showed up there, and i didnt even initiate any conversation with them, i was just sitting at a table eating my nachos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and at first one of them walk up and was like, \"hi my names so and so\" and she just started talking about herself like crazy, i was just laughing to myself it was really funny, then they all started talking to me there were 4 of them i think... yeh...mostly about themselves...and they asked a few questions about me, so we just sat there talking, and they ordered some food which they shared with us, and this one girl kept like..its hard to explain, but going in between my legs to get at the food on the table, like standing between my legs while i was sitting with her side of her leg up against my crotch, i dont know if this was on purpose because she kept doing it every time she came back from amking a shot at a game of pool they had going,or she just lost her sense of \"personal space\" and didnt realize she was doing it, but any way time came for them to leave they all said bye and one ran back inside to say something...it wasnt important so i dont remember what it was. But then we went back to that girls house ( before i went in I added some more SoE because the scent was wearing off it was about 4 hrs since i had applied) and they had gotten ahold of some really old whiskey...lol...so we were all just sitting around the computer on msn and stuff ( one girl was on msn we were just all watching her talk and talking amongst oursleves) one girl left before we had got there so their were only 2 girls left, then the 18 yo who kept looking at me and asking me dumb questions like if i was hungry, if i wanted anything, did i want her to order pizza, DID I NEED GAS MONEY!!! just the most senseless questions, then after sitting by me for about 10 min and talking to me she says\" i wont be going anywhere anymore tonight i wont be needing these\" and she takes her pants off and her sweater off, so now shes sitting by me in her panties and a tank top, and yes she had \"erect nipples\" like the whole time (not that i noticed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) lol but then things took a turn for the worst and her mom called and said she was on her way home, so we all evacuated and that was that...lol...So that kind of sucked, but last night did accomplish something, i now know that these things work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now for my problem, these things are great, i love the attention, I AM ADDICTED lol,I would love to wear these everyday to school, but I only have 5 packs of SoE left and it seems to wear off after 4 hrs, so i would go throgh about 1.5 packs a day, and the NPA..im not sure how long that little bottle lasts at using 4 dabs everyday, so for sure my SoE supplies wouldnt last long, and i have no money to order more,( or much more) do u guys have any recommendations on rationing or getting something that last a long time so i can use this stuff more regularly?
Thx,
Adam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adam22
05-18-2003, 12:54 PM
i would be a straight \"A\" student if i put as much work into my homework as i did that last post...lol
I forgot to mention something, when we were at the bowling ally with those 4 girls, we kept like starting to leave to goto that girls house, but they wouldnt let us, they were like \"stay, whos house are u going to anyway?, why dont u just stay until we leave, u can be a little late\" so yeh...they stayed until the owner came out and told us we had to leave cause they were closing, and at that giurls house when she took her pants off whe was like telling me to look at her legs where she was sunburnt from a tanning booth and she was like \"you see that right there, i must have put too much tanning lotion there\" and she was like rubbing the inside of her thigh right next to her crotch, thats a hard spot to burn...lol and i didnt see anything but i just agreed with her...lol...my friend was looking at me like..wtf...and i was just trying not to laugh so hard...

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 01:18 PM
The actual cover scent of SOE, may seem to only last 4 hours, but the -mones are still working and adding more may not be needed. Remember that usually your brain will subconciously block out smells that have been lingering so long they are marked as \"not important\". If the SOE is really wearing down on you by a good body spray (Axe Bod) or cologne (Nautica etc...)

SOE is a must in school, I only used half a pack each day for a full school day (6.2 hours). I was using only SOE for testing and I was getting the effects of SOE from people even at the end of the school day. For a 6 hour period there is really no sense to add more especially if you are trying to conserve.

7 packs
1/2 pack for school 5 out of 7 days (week)
lasted me just about 3 school weeks, not bad.

I have had a bottle of TE for 4 months and it is still around 2/3 full and I have used that baby alot, NPA should last awhile I just got my NPA not too long ago but I am sure other members would tell you about 2-3 months.

PS. good to hear she was well stimulated hehe.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-18-2003, 01:20 PM
yeah... nice post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

adam22
05-18-2003, 01:25 PM
...well our school days are 8 hrs...

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 01:27 PM
8 hours jesus.

adam22
05-18-2003, 01:31 PM
do u think after hrs theyll be gone? in the morning most my classes are like almost all guys, so maybe i could just apply like at lunch...but then again...i dunno...do u think they last 8 hrs? all the nol has to be converted to none by then doesnt it?

Elana
05-18-2003, 01:42 PM
adam....that\'s the sober version? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

adam22
05-18-2003, 02:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
adam....that\'s the sober version? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Haha...yeh...when i got home last night i wrote about it but it was kinda hard to read and not to detailed so i redid it, this was last nights version...lol...
TONGIGHHHHHHTTTTT=GOOD sortof
Escuse any poor grammar im a little tipsy, so here we go i was weatin mobleys recommendation, and girl were just talkin like crazy to me wherever we went it was nuts, aNS THIS girl kep like getting in between my legs ( i was sitting by a table with my legs spread,AND SHE KEPT LIKE RUBBING UP AGAinst me between my legs, then these other girls were like hey my parents are out of town u guys should stop over later, so they showed us where they lived and we went over (these girls were 18 and hot as hell) so this was..yeh good...there were three girls but then one had to leave, so there were to left, then at like 1 her mom called to say she was coming home early, so me and this other girl hAD to leave, but if i had stayed there i have no doubt i would have got laid, the girl whos house it was was already telling me i could sleep there with her and she was always lookin at me it was cool. SO it sucks i had to leave and thats that, maybe next time ill have better luck...

Elana
05-18-2003, 02:03 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 02:11 PM
SO you have a bunch of sausage party classes during the first half of school, hmmmmm applying during lunch doesn\'t sound like a bad idea, besides its only a gel pack very easy to carry/discreet. I hear some reports that after 8 hours the -nol is mostly converted to -none, though I cannot write that in stone, I would do a search on that.

adam22
05-18-2003, 02:33 PM
well for the sake of talking to girls in the halls before school and between classes i think ill just put it on in the morning, and does anybody know hos long NPA will last at 4 dabs a day? how many dabs to u use?

Skyy
05-18-2003, 06:27 PM
well for the sake of talking to girls in the halls before school and between classes i think ill just put it on in the morning, and does anybody know hos long NPA will last at 4 dabs a day? how many dabs to u use?

Put the dabs on your clothing

monesrule
05-18-2003, 06:29 PM
just becareful about stinky clothes

adam22
05-18-2003, 06:38 PM
why would i put them on my cloths?
wouldnt they smell coming out of the washer? i would always have to make sure its well coevered with cologne...what are the advantages of doing this?

monesrule
05-18-2003, 06:40 PM
mones last longer on clothes because less bacteria and body heat or whatever then the skin.

However, I don\'t want such smelly stuff on my clothes, so i don\'t do it. There are things u need to get dry cleaned etc, and even stuff you wash conventially some stinks have been known to stick unless you use vodka or one of FTR\'s suggestions.

adam22
05-18-2003, 06:59 PM
i dont think ill put NPA on my cloths..i dont want them to smell like cat urine...lol...but would it be safe to put some of the SoE on my collar or something?Doe -nol or -rone have unpleasant smell when sepeated from SoE\'s scent(from washing)?

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 07:17 PM
NPA at 4 dabs should give you effects for a whole day.

adam22
05-18-2003, 09:07 PM
im gonna restate my question...lol...would putting SoE on cloths have an unpleasant smell after being washed?