PDA

View Full Version : new prospect

bivonic
05-18-2003, 12:00 PM
So there\'s a girl I\'ve known for a little while through a mutual friend. She loves smelling me when I am wearing \'mone-spiked Angel/m. Last night she wouldn\'t stop talking about it, saying things like \"I want to eat you all over - I love that cologne\" & when I would approach her she would say, \"God - I could smell you coming towards me\" w/ a big smile & damn you I can smell you from like 8 feet away! So I started teasing her & whenever she would come in close to get a good whiff I would ask her in a questioning tone, \"Are you shadowing me?!?\" and then let out a smile after a few seconds.

She even got pretty intimate with her dialog telling me she is going to get a boob job & I told her I thought she didn\'t need it & that they were beautiful. I was pretty bold (& drunk) when I asked her under my breath if she had any hair (I didn\'t finish the sentence but rather nodded like she knew where I was referring as I pointed to her boobs), she tells me (refering to her love cave) that she trims it but still has a slim patch of hair down there. When I told her I wasn\'t talking about down there but up top, she blushes & says oh my god, I can\'t believe I just told you that!

I was wearing:
3-4 drops of WAGG in my hair gel
2.5-3 drops of PI/m (I\'ve been pretty successful going with this near OD level)
about 4-5 sprays of my diluted EW (1 drop per ounce of Melon body spray) on chest
OD amount of CS -Nol (if there is such a thing), I\'ve been dabbing from the CS bottle & spilled a good amount on my finger (shouldn\'t apply mones with a buzz going)
A dab or two of CS -Rone applied to my face

There\'s a truth or dare jenga party going on tonight, she already told me when I first mentioned it that she had to work on Monday & probably would not go, but later on she told me to call her today, so we shall see!!

Enticing
05-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Um, color me confused. What area of hair *were* you referring to??

BTW congrats on the hits. She sounds ready, to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
05-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Sounds like fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Franki

bivonic
05-18-2003, 12:18 PM
I once dated a girl that was not too large in the chest area & she had a few hairs growing near her nipples, it really freaked me out. Also which I thought was wierd is when I asked her what cup size she was going for, I asked her, \"C\" - nope, \"D\"!? nope, she wanted to be a perfect \"B\", isn\'t that strange?? I want to tell her, hell if you were my girlfriend & you were serious I\'d buy one for you but would prefer to see you with some C\'s baby! Especially if she\'s shelling out $4k a freaking boob!!! I guess she\'s an A cup now, when I told her I thought they were beautiful she whispered to me \"padding\" - how comfortable do you think she was to be able to tell me that??? Haheh.

bivonic
05-19-2003, 04:07 AM
Wow crazy time - I\'m definitely going to all of these guys parties. Got to see this hot blonde german girl make out with another girl. Plus there was a 5 on 5 orgy going on in the bedroom, I should have peaked in to check that out, my buddy saw it & said it was out of control. I did get the number of this little cutie from upstate.