PDA

View Full Version : experience with npa/apc

beachnite
05-18-2003, 10:29 AM
last night was truckin great! no bullsh##!! i went to a club with a few friends and the at the bar, the bar tneder was very nice, smiling, later in the night she gave me 2 free drinks that i was ordering. there was a bachelorette party they we putting lays over me and doing limbo with me, 2 girls kissed me and themselves together, i was tired from dancing and started walking away and one of the girls grabbed me and pulled me back and was rubbing my legs and ass when we were dancing, other than that i got many smiles and looks, i do get looks and smiles without it but not nearly as much, i used a dab of npa behind each ear and 1 small dab on my wrist (only one) and i rubbed wrists together. and then 3 dabs of apc behind each ear but none on the wrist. i put on 2 sprays of escape, which at the mall the women say it is the nicest smell, dont put the escape on until you are leaving your car, 1 spray is ok, but i never smelt any cat piss smell. nor did my friends.

mikey
05-18-2003, 10:52 AM
regarding to cat piss, just a few people can smell those stank...

I don t noticed anything, right now using apc or npa... ( ronny especially meant that [when i was using soe] that this also smell richt cat piss... )

I ll thought this smell come from the -none... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mike