PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Source of NOL Poll

monesrule
05-18-2003, 08:14 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1053270895monesrule\">

What is your favorite source of NOL?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />PI/w
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />SOE
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

If others, plese list

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 01:21 PM
AE

franki
05-19-2003, 01:23 PM
Did you try one of the other two products? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 02:04 PM
I\'ve tried SOE before....smell isn\'t good, it clashes, and there could be a possible Arone OD with SOE when using in the upper doses

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:13 PM
i\'m starting to dislike SOE. I wonder how CS NOL stacks up, and I wonder how cs none stacks up s well in the none categoery.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 02:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve tried SOE before....smell isn\'t good, it clashes, and there could be a possible Arone OD with SOE when using in the upper doses

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

aRONE od? Currently I am working on applications dealing with AE and SoE and Monesrule and I felt at large dosages it would cause the mix to fail. Could you elaborate more on what you know about this perhaps? I have searched and I saw some people doing tests on it, and all i was about to gather was they didn\'t find a positive effect on what it did, but only it could compliment the other mones in balance...What do you considar a aRONE od?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:20 PM
From what i gather, arone signals \"this is my territory\". Too much may make you seeem like a Roman general. Just kidding. But if you seem overly territorial, it could backfire. Just a theory.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 02:23 PM
From what i gather, arone signals \"this is my territory\". Too much may make you seeem like a Roman general. Just kidding. But if you seem overly territorial, it could backfire. Just a theory.

Yup, and if thats the case I would considar an aRONE od far worse than an aNONE. aNONE od\'s are still capable of pulling off hits, but if u have this huge aura of \'stay the [bad word] out of my 10ft radius\' your [bad word] outta luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:28 PM
i belive that is why ae loses effectiveness. On an OD poll, AE at 6 drops got an overwheming number of votes as the greatest OD. that\'s because it is so high in rone. SOE is only 4:1. NPA at six dabs or whatever got less votes. AE is a bad product to use as a stand alone if you are in need of a good none boost.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Well I had killer results when i used 2 drops of AE and 2 drops of NPA.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:35 PM
there ya go. I believe that make the 4:3:2 ratio 6:3:2 which would be 2:1:.5 perhaps i deal for a lot of people???

Some people are proponents of nol being the predominate source of a mix, however.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 02:39 PM
I might try 1 drop of AE and 2 drops of NPA and ill try to add SoE in there and this time spread it out so everything isnt so concentrated in my neck area.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 02:43 PM
one thing i realized that is if npa is only half phermne content or someting, and only half of that is none and the rest is secret ingredients, then those ratios are wrong.

Cloud9
05-19-2003, 04:40 PM
i belive that is why ae loses effectiveness. On an OD poll, AE at 6 drops got an overwheming number of votes as the greatest OD. that\'s because it is so high in rone. SOE is only 4:1. NPA at six dabs or whatever got less votes. AE is a bad product to use as a stand alone if you are in need of a good none boost.

I\'ve had tremendous results using AE by itself with APC as cover up. AE/m has the perfect balance of Rone 10%. In comparison SOE has more, and you can easily get too much of it. 4 drops of AE seems to be the curve of getting too much Arone after that many drops.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 04:49 PM
isn\'t AE 4:3:2 (20, 15, 10) while SOE is 4:1 NOL to rone.

That would make AE have almost 50 percent more rone, asumming the pheromone dilutions between the two products are equal.

everyone is different. i think AE just works better for your profile than mine.

CptKipling
05-20-2003, 08:24 AM
This is a load of bullsh*t. Sorry, but thats the truth.

monesrule, you posted yourself the ratios of AE and SOE.

Per ml AE and SOE have:

AE (-none, -nol and -rone respectively)

SOE (-nol and -rone respectively)

So they have exactly the same amount of -rone. Have any of you actually OD\'d on SOE? Or AE? I have never heard of anyone posting about an OD of either, and have never OD\'d myself.

monesrule
05-20-2003, 10:09 AM
i just knew the ratio of SOE is 4:1. You are saying that SOE has the exact same amount of rone in it per drop as AE?????

BassMan
05-20-2003, 10:26 AM
i just knew the ratio of SOE is 4:1. You are saying that SOE has the exact same amount of rone in it per drop as AE?????

More precisely, the same amount of rone per ml. It would be the same per drop if you could assume the same size drops, which you can\'t...

CptKipling
05-21-2003, 08:05 AM
Precisimally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif