PDA

View Full Version : Question abou JB1

monesrule
05-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Well, it really worked last night. I knew as soon as i stepped out of my apartment and was getting looks that it was working. Earlier in the day i did 3 drops of ae and one of npa, and results were far milder.

However, here is my question. 6 drops of apc and 3 of NPA has worked for me standalone. Now, with some women it worked real well, others i wanted them to feel \"safer\". I had put maybe 6 inches of soe and two drops of wagg on the tops of my hands, but that didn\'t have a great effect.

When i have put soe and wagg on my neck, where i put myy JB1 mix, I have noticed less results. So what gives? Does that screw up my mix? I would think if they like my none levels, adding some nol/rone and wagg would only help. But then i didn\'t get the good results (though only did it a 2 or 3 times). Alot of times i used a different cover and left out the APC, and maybe gotten that more none from a drop of AE. Well let me tell you, there is something about APC, the way it compliments NPA.

So what do you guys think? Can JB1 still be just as effective if i add the \"welcoming\" pheromones that obviously do not contradict or send a different siginal then the none level that seems to work for me?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-18-2003, 07:06 AM
If u got good results with that combo, why do u need to add more phero products? Unless you just want to test it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

By the way, does this combo (NPA + APC) work better if mixed in the roll up bottle (or any atomizer) or if the 2 products are applied to our body from each bottle?

monesrule
05-18-2003, 07:16 AM
i have never mixed products in an atmizers. Just dab on and spread around the same spot. I want SOE because it puts me in a better mood (none gets me alpha serious), and anything to make women talk more is a plus. Just not sure that the SOE inclusion works for me with JB1

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-18-2003, 07:19 AM
You could just try NPA + SoE...

monesrule
05-18-2003, 06:28 PM
i have done npa : soe 3:7 as well, but for whatever reason, it didn\'t work as well. Maybe APC has a nice none source, and 7 dabs, it builds up.