PDA

View Full Version : Can SOE be considered an NPA cover to any extent?

Pherofunk3000
05-17-2003, 08:39 PM
I\'m messing with APC, NPA, and SOE and I really want to just leave outside cologns out of this. I know that some of the stronger
JB#1 mixes can often times have problems such as the APC wearing off too soon leaving the NPA stank to send \'em running on anything stronger than 3:7.
If I applied SOE as well (which seems to last about 6 hours or so), would this compensate for the dying APC in terms of cover? Or would the clash of all three -mones be just too crazy in the first place?
And for that matter, what about just strait up SOE + NPA, no cover?

Alquimista
05-17-2003, 09:13 PM
A month ago, I tried a new mix AE+TE+SOE. I put the AE on the back of my ears, and to get rid of the smell of the TE, I mixed it with the SOE gel! The smell was amazing, I really get rid of the bad smell of the TE. However, when I was ready to go out, one of my friends told me that the party was cancelled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Because I rn out of SOE, I did try it again, so I don\'t know what are the effects on the streets.

CptKipling
05-18-2003, 04:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m messing with APC, NPA, and SOE and I really want to just leave outside cologns out of this. I know that some of the stronger
JB#1 mixes can often times have problems such as the APC wearing off too soon leaving the NPA stank to send \'em running on anything stronger than 3:7.
If I applied SOE as well (which seems to last about 6 hours or so), would this compensate for the dying APC in terms of cover? Or would the clash of all three -mones be just too crazy in the first place?
And for that matter, what about just strait up SOE + NPA, no cover?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You might want to try 8:3, basically reducing the NPA in the mix.

SOE can cover NPA, i haven\'t had any problems with that.

proteus
05-18-2003, 01:38 PM
A cologne as a cover scent is necessary for me, even when I use it with SOE. The few times I have used it without a cologne as a cover scent did not go too well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
05-19-2003, 09:03 AM
I have a close friend that can detect npa even when its covered up. No matter how little npa I do apply and how much cover I apply it doesnt matter to her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

monesrule
05-19-2003, 09:09 AM
i like npa, because it is the best smelling none product, other then mayube primal, which i haven\'t tried. But trying to put on 3 dabs of NPA through 12 of TE is nearly impossible, because TE smells worse and you are putting on 4 times as much. I am not sure what to do about this --- have plenty of te left, running out of npa.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 09:23 AM
Hey monesrule I got a test for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I read like on page 150+ somewhere in the forum a guy had sprayed 2 dosages on his head along with some PI on his wrists and he had gotten crazy results hit wise. Wanna try it out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I dont have TE but if someone would gladly tell me how much NPA would equal 2 sprays of TE ill test it myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Anyone?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 09:32 AM
i\'d do it. Your talking to a guy who has ued 4 sprays of te together with 3 sprays of andro 4.2 on his body. Really was effective about 9 hours later. But JB1 seems to be my best bet, using purell to get rid of any pheromone content and have a clean slate. I don\'t spray in hair because for whatever reason, my hair gets extremely greasy with mones in it and it just looks terrible. I have done it once, I was getting hits, but a couple hours into it my hair looked like [bad word]. I don\'t have PI, BTW, so i couldn\'t do two sprays and PI.

Skyy
05-19-2003, 09:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i\'d do it. Your talking to a guy who has ued 4 sprays of te together with 3 sprays of andro 4.2 on his body. Really was effective about 9 hours later. But JB1 seems to be my best bet, using purell to get rid of any pheromone content and have a clean slate. I don\'t spray in hair because for whatever reason, my hair gets extremely greasy with mones in it and it just looks terrible. I have done it once, I was getting hits, but a couple hours into it my hair looked like [bad word]. I don\'t have PI, BTW, so i couldn\'t do two sprays and PI.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How much JB1 do you normally apply?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 10:15 AM
three dabs of npa (which is 12 of TE) and 7 dabs of APC. prbably works for me better then some. becuase ae works, but not as well for me as some others.

Pherofunk3000
05-19-2003, 12:12 PM
ever tried putting NPA or JB1 in your armpits?

monesrule
05-19-2003, 12:22 PM
no, why, does it work any better? I do it on my neck.

Pherofunk3000
05-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Oh, heh, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I have no idea if this works better, I was asking you.

monesrule
05-19-2003, 12:56 PM
it is better to have pheromones not have to escape through clothing