PDA

View Full Version : apc/pa, mix

beachnite
05-17-2003, 04:13 PM
what up all, took your advise, 1 decent drop of npa behind each ear and then 3 apc behind each ear for cover up. strange thing is, i think they both smell good, i came out of my bathroom and now my dog wont leave me alone, i hope its the same with the ladies, anyway hope everyone has a good night out, i will let you know how tonight goes at the club, \"I am popping my cherry tonight with mones\"

Pherofunk3000
05-17-2003, 07:19 PM
I\'m right with you man. Today was my first day with the -mones as well. I only had an oppurtunity to test out my
SOE today, since I didn\'t find out until about an hour ago that my NPA and APC arrived today. (Check out my rundown on my
first -mones experience in my \'Ongoing Diary\' thread if you want).

It\'s funny, I didn\'t think that the NPA or APC smelled particularly bad either. A little strong maybe, but I wasn\'t getting that cat piss smell
that I\'ve heard people describe of NPA so often. I dunno, maybe I\'m a freak =)

APC smelled alright, but not as noticable good as the SOE. In any case, the APC is my sole cover so that shizz better not stink to the ladies.
Nobody\'s really gone into much detail on using SOE as a cover that I\'ve found so I\'ll assume that it doesn\'t work as such until I find out otherwise.