PDA

View Full Version : New Incarnation of EW on the way

Bruce
05-17-2003, 01:41 PM
The new and hopefully regular version of EW is on the way to the warehouse. We should have it ready for shipping by Tuesday, maybe Monday. It will be much tamer than the EW beta you may have tested. It will come in a 7.5 ml dropper top bottle for easier extraction too. So all the way around it should be a vastly easier to use formula. The price will be $19.95/bottle.

Bruce

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 01:43 PM
Excellent, and a good price too.

CJ01
05-17-2003, 01:56 PM
Wow, sounds very good and not as expensive than I had expected to be honest. Sounds a bit like an stronger and unscented version of PCC. How much stronger than PCC, or how much less concentrated than EW is the new version, any clues? How stinky is it? CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bruce
05-17-2003, 02:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wow, sounds very good and not as expensive than I had expected to be honest. Sounds a bit like an stronger and unscented version of PCC. How much stronger than PCC, or how much less concentrated than EW is the new version, any clues? How stinky is it? CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is more like the beta EW than like PCC. The new EW still stinks, just a *lot* less than before. It is about 1:100 the strength of the old EW and cut with both water and ethanol. *Basically* this is still the same sort of animal as the old EW, just a *lot* easier to work with. You are still going to want to add this stuff dropwise to other potions, but instead of having to cut it 1:100 before you would even dare open it in the house, you can work with it quickly and safely in your home, and you have a handy eye-dropper built right into the cap.

Bruce

monesrule
05-17-2003, 02:39 PM
may I ask the difference between different cops? Not regarding their molecular structures, but how they affect people differently, why they can be different in the first place, does every woman produce her own unique cops, and why would Stone Labs choose to use the particular structure they did?

I ask this because I own PCC, but when you had told me not all cops are created the same at an earlier time, I became more interested in EW.

Bruce
05-17-2003, 03:40 PM
may I ask the difference between different cops? Not regarding their molecular structures, but how they affect people differently, why they can be different in the first place, does every woman produce her own unique cops, and why would Stone Labs choose to use the particular structure they did?

I ask this because I own PCC, but when you had told me not all cops are created the same at an earlier time, I became more interested in EW.

Actually, when we say \"copulins\" we are using a word with about as much specific descriptive powers as the word \"pheromones\". It is not the name of a single chemical like \"androstenone\" is. You might just as well replace the word copulins with the phrase \"female genital pheromones\".

As you can imagine, scientists have been intrigued with the \"in heat\" thing that mammals do and the way it makes both nearby males and the female herself go absolutely ga-ga to copulate asap. So, they began sniffing around (so to speak) and what they came up with as a crucial means of this happening was a collection of fatty acids that appear in great quantity in the vagina of female mammals when they ovulate and are thus most able to produce offspring. Then probably without knowing exactly what they were referring to, they gave that \"stuff\" the name \"copulins.\"

So just like the pheromones found in arm-pit sweat, we are not talking about one single chemical we can make up in a lab. We are talking about a collection of many \"ingredients\", and it is not clear at this point which ones are vital, which ones could be left out and which ones might even have a bad effect.

So, we aren\'t exactly ready for prime time yet, but I think we have enough to go on to say this will have a good effect. I believe the formula we have here is similar enough to formulas that have been shown in scientific tests to raise the testosterone levels of nearby males and thus presumably act as an aphrodisiac.

Bruce

CptKipling
05-18-2003, 05:05 AM
Bruce,

Any changes in the formula?

Bruce
05-18-2003, 05:23 AM
Bruce,

Any changes in the formula?

It is basically the same, just dilluted about 100:1 and further cut with ethanol. The bottle is several times larger, and there is an eye dropper in the lid. So, it is much easier to get out what you need and put it where you need it.

We only had a small batch made up, so we will be watching feedback from the first bottles carefully and make necessary changes.

Bruce

Bruce
05-18-2003, 04:26 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/essence (\"http://www.love-scent.com/essence\")

Check it out. What do you think of the description? Does it make sense? I got a new digi-camera too; much clearer macro shots, don\'t you think?

Bruce

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 04:29 PM
That\'s a cool looking bottle there!, nice quality picture too are those your hands? seems like the backdrop of the picture is of outside hehehe. BTW nice price aswell, I hope to check that out soon.

Enticing
05-18-2003, 04:45 PM
I like the description, odiferous fatty acids that occur in the vaginal secretions of female adult mammals ... I think it\'s pretty straightforward... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

\"nail down exactly how female mammals communicate their \'heat\' so effectively as to make both themselves and nearby males fiercely determined to copulate\"

Oh yeah, \'fiercely determined to copulate\"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif gimme some of dat!

Paypal\'s on the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
05-18-2003, 05:10 PM
hmm what to order pcc or ew hmm...any suggestins?

Bruce
05-18-2003, 09:50 PM
hmm what to order pcc or ew hmm...any suggestins?

Very different animals. PCC has an added fragrance, can be used on its own and is fundamentally different chemically anyway. EW almost certainly needs to be mixed.

Bruce

Bruce
05-18-2003, 10:16 PM
By the way, keep in mind that the the EW is not actually in the warehouse yet. I expect it to arrive later today, Monday, or tomorrow, so orders placed now, may well ship today, but it could be tomorrow or even Wednesday. When we actually have the product in hand, the link will go up on the Love Scent home page.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
05-19-2003, 02:28 AM
...one of your better efforts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bruce
05-19-2003, 06:38 AM
...one of your better efforts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The product or the web page?

B

jose
05-19-2003, 07:34 AM
I\'ve tried the high potency EW, the stuff just sinks too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I\'ll leave EW to the expert mixers around here.

Bruce
05-19-2003, 02:23 PM
I\'ve tried the high potency EW, the stuff just sinks too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I\'ll leave EW to the expert mixers around here.

The new stuff is much much tamer and easier to work with. You can put a couple of drops directly on your wrist and it will calm down enough that you could wear it straight like that in a couple of minutest; much like the women\'s Pheromax.

bruce

Bruce
05-19-2003, 02:24 PM
By the way, the shipment didn\'t arrive today. Should be in by tomorrow.

Bruce