PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions about what to buy.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Hey there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Consider that I have NPA, APC, TE, AE and 2 SoE gel packs at the moment (well, the AE and TE will only arrive this week).

I will make a new purchase in a month or two. I will have about 150 euros for that. What do u think I should buy?

I consider, for example, THE NEW NEW DYNAMIC DUO (old primal + attraction) + SOME SoE gel packs

or

Primal Instinct + SoE roll on

But these are just some possibilities. What do u suggest? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-17-2003, 01:30 PM
how about wagg

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 01:36 PM
I was close to buying PCC, had to decide if I wanted PCC or NPA so I went with NPA, I think my next purchase may be PCC as I have seen the positive results krtel has had with it, check out his creating a hybrid thread. It just seems a bit more interesting, of course I would not use it in a relationship but it should in theory work well if you are out on the prowl, well in most cases. Plus PCC is only 25 bucks Wagg is a bit more pricey and you may not get what you want from it.

Primal Instinct looks good of course and I am sure is worth the buy.

Got my NPA bottle today, of course it arrived quick as ever and in perfect condition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, I never realized just how small it was, wow.

Alquimista
05-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Buy tons of SOE pack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

krtel
05-17-2003, 02:53 PM
Good luck with PCC. Remember, I was using a very tiny amount of it, with my masculine pheromones outpowering the feminine aura of PCC. I suggest you use it the same way because I think that will lead to a higher possibility for success. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- Krish

monesrule
05-17-2003, 02:58 PM
i haven\'t seen much of a difference with PCC

krtel
05-17-2003, 03:01 PM
Well, the strongest results I\'ve had from it was that it is always able to keep my mood high, so my maculine pheromones have a stronger effect on the babes.

- Krish

monesrule
05-17-2003, 03:23 PM
you mean raising your T levels? That is why i originally bought it

krtel
05-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Yes that is what I mean. I don\'t know what top tell ya, it just worked for me. I guess for some it doesen\'t.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Any suggestions would be welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-18-2003, 01:29 PM
bump