PDA

View Full Version : Total DISASTER !!!

CJ01
05-17-2003, 09:48 AM
I´ve spilled my entire bottle of my beloved main-phero-product AFA onto the carpet !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
That bottle was still practically full - I never use more than 2 drops max. ARRRGH I got a few drops worth left now. F*CK. Just when you think things can´t get any worse... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This has never happened to me before I´m always VERY careful. I`m such a twat!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I´m fishing for sympathy here btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cloud9
05-17-2003, 09:52 AM
I spilled almost 1/2 my new AE bottle one day putting the dropper in and out of the bottle to get more drops. it sucked.

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Awwwwwh baby!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You got an \"Awwh Baby!\" How\'s that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
05-17-2003, 09:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I´m fishing for sympathy here btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'ve got mine. I\'ve done similar, although not to the extent you have.

EXIT63
05-17-2003, 09:58 AM
I´ve spilled my entire bottle of my beloved main-phero-product AFA onto the carpet !!!

So....Grab your girlfriend and play naked twister!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 11:01 AM
I am a surgeon when ever I hold this stuff but still I have had som close calls, btw they should make a pheromone holding mount clamp, for your desk you just lock it in open up your bottle and go to town.

CJ01
05-17-2003, 12:03 PM
Exit, if I had a GIRLFRIEND she´d be too exhausted to play twister /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No really, the reason I´m so upset is because I´m so broke you wouldn´t believe it!!! If I had the cash I´d just order a new bottle. But as for now I have to use the PI/w I got left to keep me ticking over until I rob some bank. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
05-17-2003, 12:08 PM
That just sucks. I\'m so sorry. Poor pookie. &lt;snog snog&gt;

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 12:09 PM
I can send you some of my crystalized urine, if that will help any. all I have are male products sorry.

monesrule
05-17-2003, 01:33 PM
i know a lot of people who lost a lot of $ in the stock market. I hope you feel better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CptKipling
05-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Those damn stone labs bottles!!

I have only ever spilled with their bottles! Curse them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alquimista
05-18-2003, 08:26 AM
I would like to see somebdoy\'s face when he spills his last bottle of me while he is preparing himself to go out with a chick... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
05-19-2003, 12:18 PM
tallmacky, you crystalize your urine samples? You are a strange guy aren´t you hehe!
Thanks guys for the sympathy. I´ve already checked the forum club but no luck of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I´d sell my body if only somebody wanted it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif CJ

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 01:09 AM
I´d sell my body if only somebody wanted it CJ

Oh please girlfriend you are worth much more then that, and raise your head high for you are a POA (piece of ass) and don\'t let anyone tell you different.

I am sure women have a strange attraction to the smell of urine and for good reason..... I haven\'t really found anything to piss in yet and I ask myself if I do this am I partially insane, but hey if you need a hook up you know who to call.

1. Urinate in little brothers toy truck
2. Let it sit for awhile, a long while
3. Gather the crystalized urine.
4. Dilute in Alcohol.
5. Call it Mack-Attack, or Essence of Alpha, or piss in alcohol.
6. Cut a 50/50 deal with Bruce.
7. Number 1 selling product on love-scent, but I would be drained all day forced to piss and stuff not too fun.