PDA

View Full Version : WAGG or SOE

proteus
05-17-2003, 05:10 AM
Hi, just wondering whether any of the phero pros has tried both SOE and WAGG and which you\'d recommend. I\'m about to make a purchase and was going to go with SOE since it works well for me, but since I have about half a bottle of SOE left I was considering trying WAGG. However, there doesn\'t seem to be much posting on WAGG so I wonder whether it is all that effective. Also going to purchase NPA/w as it has me very curious and TE since the sample I tried has worked really well for me (will post results with these). Anyway any input on WAGG would be appreciated . Thanks.

CptKipling
05-17-2003, 05:20 AM
I would give WAGG a try, you can always send it back if you dont like it.

But then i doubt you will send it back. For me WAGG does exactly what it says on the tin, creates the impression of a \"Great Guy\". It doesnt do much closing, but if you make the move you will probably meet no resistance.

proteus
05-17-2003, 06:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I would give WAGG a try, you can always send it back if you dont like it.

But then i doubt you will send it back. For me WAGG does exactly what it says on the tin, creates the impression of a \"Great Guy\". It doesnt do much closing, but if you make the move you will probably meet no resistance.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll give it a try - thanks!!

upsidedown
05-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Yes, WAGG is the new product on the block. SOE is an old tested and reliable product. It\'s a given that it works and there\'s plenty of documented testimony of how it works. So, you know what you\'re getting with SoE.

WAGG, on the other hand, is so new that there haven\'t been that many users, and there isn\'t that much documented testimony on it. I was one of the Beta testers and I posted my initial impressions, but even my short test period wasn\'t enough to fully grasp the effects of this product. WAGG, however, does show GREAT potential, but it essentially just needs a lot more people to test it AND most importatnly, those users need to get on here and document their results to help us all become more knowledgeable about how it works. So, once you get and test WAGG, please get on here and report your results and impressions.

EXIT63
05-17-2003, 10:21 AM
Maybe if Bruce would put it on the FBC, more folks would try it. At 70 bucks a shot that\'s almost 3 bottles of TE. Which has proven itself a quality phero IMO.

Shoe
05-17-2003, 11:41 AM
In my experience WAGG is subtle but very specifically lends a \"great guy\" aura, especially when meeting new people. Very useful in combination with other mones. Gives me some **crazy** dreams though if used at night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (I think someone else mentioned this as well)

monesrule
05-17-2003, 01:34 PM
does anyone feel like wagg effects them? because i seem to have a good time when using it, but perhaps that is the soe.

jaipur
05-17-2003, 10:31 PM
I am not using mones to primarily have sexual intercourse. But I am using, in particular WAGG, to get the extra edge I need to close buisness deals in my new buisness, and also hopefully make it easier to make the women I am talking to feel more relaxed with me and more interested. It also seems to make them want to open up more to you. It could eventually lead to the big SOMETHING, or you could gain a good friend.

I have had WAGG for about two weeks, and I won a bid for a huge job that will pay me
$250,000 in solid proffit. The story goes, I used WAGG earlier that day, forgot I had it on, and had a meeting with a lady who owns an up and coming magazine company in the area. At first it was going to be just a simple network with computers package, already a big order. But then she felt relaxed with me enough to tell me Her whole story. Opened up completely and described for me in great detail exactly what she wanted to do ultimatly. With that, I was able to sell the idea of meeting that ultimate goal sooner than later. So, I now have a full offic network order complete with 50 laptops and 75 desktops. Completely unexpected.

Other experiances I have noticed are that girls seem to come to me more often than my going to them to start a conversation. I like assertive women like that, but apparently I seem more aproachable than before. I have a friend who is in to the hypnotize women into bed kick through using fake and shallow lines, in fact he has an adult website of himself and his escapades. He used PI before and says that as long as he aproached the other girls, he seemed to have an added edge to getting the result he wanted with them. (two words for those of you who might know, \"dirty sanchez\")

For me, that is not my goal. (I have fairly high moral standards, but I accept the choices that others make.) I am a growing believer that WAGG is helping to reach my goal. That is to build a buisness, then meet my future life partner. So far, I have very little to doubt that WAGG wont help me to achieve that.

I appologize if this post seems out of order. I took 3 tylenol pm\'s because I didn\'t have any other pain killer in the cupboard, lol.

I just thought I\'d add to the information of the results one might get with WAGG so that the comments on it are more detailed than they currently are. I will write a complete critique on WAGG and submit it when I am sure I like/hate it. $250k says I like it, to say the least. :-)

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 11:23 PM
Nice post Jaipur,

It\'s good to see WAGG does have an effect on the ladies in a much different way then our conventional or older products do. I personally stayed away from WAGG for one because everything in it was a complete secret, I had a problem trusting a product with not details ya know? The second reason was the lack of any posts and such on it and the price I guess you could say. This has sparked an interested in WAGG for me, nice thread.

I can\'t believe my eyes you know the, the main man Dirty Sanchez, I am probably his biggest fan to date, I could list every series and video he has done (bangbus and a thousand more.), but for the sake of not seeming like an addict I won\'t, wow I just can\'t believe you know him, he\'s my mentor and idol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
05-17-2003, 11:35 PM
jaipur,
I was just wondering, what may happen if we use a mix of WAGG + PI??? I bet it might be explosive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So, right at this time, I am \"recruting\" the WAGG to my \"army\"... so far I have TE,AE,PI and SOEg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

proteus
05-18-2003, 02:49 AM
Outstanding post jaipur! Very helpful indeed. I ordered WAGG yesterday, but was a little thrown by the price. However, if the effects are as you and few others have described, this is exactly what I\'m looking for.

Ultimately, I think pheros are most useful if they can help in one\'s work/business as IMHO everything else, especially for men, flows from how successful you are in your career. I will test WAGG very vigorously and will post the results. Thanks all!!

EXIT63
05-18-2003, 04:38 AM
Hey Jaipur,

Congratulations!!!!! Great job! Makes me want to order WAGG today!

Would you mind filling in your profile?

Shoe
05-18-2003, 10:01 AM
Good post... BTW does anyone here using WAGG find a difference when applying to skin vs. clothing? I don\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-18-2003, 10:03 AM
Proteus, I\'m looking forward to detailed field reports from your vigorous testing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
05-20-2003, 01:48 PM
jaipur,
I was just wondering, what may happen if we use a mix of WAGG + PI??? I bet it might be explosive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So, right at this time, I am \"recruting\" the WAGG to my \"army\"... so far I have TE,AE,PI and SOEg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">ive used that combo in the past. My results were nothing short of incredible to say the least. I used very little PI though...look for my thread entitled \"Im a Wagg Man From Now On\" for more information on this. It really made girls seem in awe of me. When I entered this club while wearing it, every girl there seemed to stare at me in bewilderment...as if I was a rock star or something...but it was a little different from the stares you get from wearing none by itself...they arent afraid to turn away when you stare back...it seems to give the impression of a guy thatis incredible in bed and sexy as hell but can also be trusted...I havent gotten enough money saved up to buy myself my wagg bottle(what with tuition payments). The effects I got where from using the samples they gave some of the board members...Im saving up though...

monesrule
05-20-2003, 01:59 PM
i just order PI. Sonny I read your thread, and it said you had none on your shirt from the week before. I assume this was PI.

So, for a PI/Wagg mix, what would you recommend?

SonnyBlack
05-20-2003, 02:03 PM
i just order PI. Sonny I read your thread, and it said you had none on your shirt from the week before. I assume this was PI.

So, for a PI/Wagg mix, what would you recommend?

I wore around 4 drops (added 1 more drop in the club to refresh) with one drop of PI/m....

monesrule
05-20-2003, 02:04 PM
yea. cool. btw, you could have mentioned that it was a sTrip club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

proteus
05-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Proteus, I\'m looking forward to detailed field reports from your vigorous testing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well got my stuph in the mail today (thanks for the very speedy shipping Bruce - service here is A+) so will begin this vigorous testing tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I got WAGG, NPA/w and TE/m . Hard to know what I\'ll start with but figure I\'ll try the WAGG first since I\'ll be at work all day. But tempted to add a little NPA/w /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Anyway, will post results, negative, positive or none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Watcher
05-21-2003, 05:10 PM
My next direction may just be NPA/WAGG, i have some replacement NPA (M) on the way, im not sure if this has been mentioned as a possible mix but 50/50 mix of NPA(M) or (W) and WAGG. 5 secret ingredients and ANone and all ?
Only concern is that they would clash but i wouldnt think so ?

proteus
05-21-2003, 05:29 PM
I actually want to use my leftover SOE (about a quarter bottle) to make your NPA/SOE mix. I\'ve tried using them separately together. Applying roughly it in a 1:1 ratio and had some interesting reactions but want to try your mix properly. As for the WAGG let us know how your test goes if you do mix with NPA. I\'m really curious about NPA/w though and will test this a lot too , alone and with WAGG

Kifer85
05-21-2003, 08:53 PM
all this WAGG talk is getting me thinking...
I know that we don\'t know exactly what is in WAGG, and we can only speculate on what it may be.
But what I\'m wondering is if WAGG is a unique, isolated and diluted compound unique from any other mone, or if it is a mix of nol or rone with its own \"special ingredients\", something along the lines of TE but with friendly nones and maybe different special ingredients.

Any thoughts? (does it really matter...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Whiffy
05-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Exactly what I\'ve been guessing. No doubt there\'s some rone in there somewhere.

bundyburger
05-21-2003, 11:22 PM
No, Bruce said WAGG was a new product that contained all new pheromones. No -rone, no -nol, no -none and no A1 .

Bruce - \"All I can tell you at present is that there is absolutely none of any of the pheromones you have ever used before, which shows you the change of direction here. \"