PDA

View Full Version : A definite hit today with AE, SOE & Attraction

polishkid99
05-16-2003, 06:30 PM
I\'m new with pheromones and first received my products last Thursday. I have been experimenting with the three. My last post was how people were friendly at work but nothing outstanding and then the woman who seemed to go out of her way to be by me at the gym. I was experimenting all week and today I used a drop of AE on each wrist, behind each ear. I then put SOE gel from the sample pack on each side of the neck. I used only a small dab. I then sprayed Attraction on each forearm. After each application I made my fingers wet and ran it through my hair. Well today I was talking to someone in another department and one of the women I work with was also there and she went by me and grabbed my ass. I almost spilled my coffee. LOL Unfortunately someone saw it but I said she didn\'t but only bumped into me. Well it was no bump but a grab. This woman talks very open with me but never touched; well today she did. I only can imagine if I had used NPA or TE. LOL This weekend I will go to malls and such and see how it works with strangers. Will keep you posted.

Darrell

PS: I can\'t find any info on how long some have noticed it took for people who knew them to change. This past week it mainly has been family and co-workers. Other than the few hits (which I\'m happy about)mostly everyone has been quite pleasant and honestly some do have a puzzled look. It could be as I read that those that know me know my pheromone signature and now they are unsure. So maybe it will take time but I haven\'t been able to locate anybody\'s experiences. Thoughts on that.

Thanks all; Have a great weekend

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 06:54 PM
I envy you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alquimista
05-16-2003, 08:51 PM
polishkid99,
Welsome to the club of AE Hits! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Nice Hit dude!!! So far, I never had a girl grabbing my ass... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif