PDA

View Full Version : Now what?

adam22
05-16-2003, 01:27 PM
I wore 2 dabs of NPA and 1/2 pack of SoE on my neck...I got northing, maybe some extra short glances..but prly just my imagination, not much was reaally different today? so whats the next step, help? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Skyy
05-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Try more than 2 dabs of npa. Also try using less SoE maybe. Try 1/3 of the pack. Could try 1 drop of npa and 1-2 dabs. That should keep you under or at od limits I think. Try to split the drop on neck pulsepoints and if u got extra from that try and take it behind ear lobes. Also if a girl glaces at you what are you waiting for? Go talk to her! I think the main problem here is that your thinking when u apply mones the girls will jump right out at you. Some cases that happends, but for the most part you need to go out and make the approach. Once they get a wiff of yer mones im sure she\'ll be into you. What have you got to lose?

adam22
05-16-2003, 02:21 PM
I dont think i need less...i think i need more...i even asked people if my new cologne smelled good and every one said they couldnt smell anything,this was about 3 hrs after application, and i couldnt smell it and none of my friends said anything even like 1 hr after i put it on, its like the smell wnet away very fast...and i myself didnt feel anydifferent, it was just a normal day, i did talk to some girls, i cant talk to total strangers though, because this one girl got mad cause i wouldnt go out with her and she started telling ppl i was a stalker, so now i have to let girls come to me, or else if i talk to them they immediatily start telling friends im stalking them to...not all girls beleive this most think shes just making it up but i dont know who is who/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif lol... so just going up and talking to someone is kinda out of the question...i think i could use more...would neone recommend this?

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Remember, that mones aren\'t built to be smelled consciously. What part do you smell, is the carrier oil/fragrance. Don\'t worry about the smell. I personally think the amount you\'re using sounds ideal. But your body chemistry might really be different.

About the strangers, you don\'t even have to stop and attempt smalltalk. Just smile and say hi as you\'re walking by. Guage their reactions and decide if you got enough go-ahead from them to try to initiate conversation.

adam22
05-16-2003, 02:31 PM
i couldnt smell the smell of the SoE gel, the good smell, im about to leave and out for a night on the town
do i have the go ahead to use more this time? or should i use less?

adam22
05-16-2003, 02:50 PM
please guys give me some last minute advice, my friends are leaving in 5 min
tell me how much i should wear,please...

tallmacky
05-16-2003, 02:52 PM
go with 4 dabs of NPA and 1/2 the pack of SOE.

yes a bit much but who cares just do it while you can.

pelotudo
05-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Try 3 drops (ae size drops, like 3-4 dabs) on your neck and face,w/ the other 1/2 gel on your wrists. cover npa WELL w/ cologne.

adam22
05-16-2003, 02:56 PM
k this is what im doin, im going either to a movie or a dance,(with a girl to the movie) and im gonna wear 4 dabs NPA and cover it with the other 1/2 pack SoE- do u guys agree with this? i will be close to the girl(s) so...

Skyy
05-16-2003, 02:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Try 3 drops (ae size drops, like 3-4 dabs) on your neck and face,w/ the other 1/2 gel on your wrists. cover npa WELL w/ cologne.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

hehe i dont think he knows how big an AE drop is :P

adam22
05-16-2003, 03:03 PM
please i gtg someone confirm my idea

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 03:06 PM
Don\'t cover with SOE, put SOE somewhere else. Cover NPA with cologne.

adam22
05-16-2003, 03:08 PM
alright
wish me luck

tallmacky
05-16-2003, 03:09 PM
good luck, not that you need it this girl should be on you like umm something on something, I am out of sayings.

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 03:11 PM
White on rice?
Bees on honey?
Straightjacket on Phantom?

Skyy
05-16-2003, 03:18 PM

*lol*

pelotudo
05-16-2003, 03:35 PM

*lol*

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. Either that or Handcuffs on Phantom

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Thank u, thank u. I\'ll be here all week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enticing
05-16-2003, 04:57 PM
remember to tip your bartenders and waitresses! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adam22
05-16-2003, 10:09 PM
well...there wasn\'t much goin on, my town sucks nuts, we went to a movie and this complete stranger girl came up behind me and said hi out in the lobby, and then once in the movie we sat in front of her and she tapped me on the shoulder to say \"hi\" again...but then I noticed her bf was there lol...he was giving her a funny look, but yeh thats about all the effects i saw tonight, and i suppose that could have been coincidence...or not...there were other girls i walked by and stuff that really took no notice, is there a reason some girls act really interested and others seem like they could care less...well what do u guys think was it just coincidence? do i need to work on perfecting my mix,maybe get some more products in my arsenal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Or do u think what I got\'s workin its magic?

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:13 PM
Well for sure if that was done and her b/f was present im sure the mones were in effect. How much did you apply this time?

adam22
05-16-2003, 10:23 PM
i had 1/2 pack SoE on my arms, and 4 dabs of NPA covered with cologne on my neck

tallmacky
05-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Girls should always know subconciously they are around something very attractive and you are that, but in times of motion such as walking in the mall with your friends you don\'t have time to stop and look around or actually try to get close to this hot piece of well ass.

When a girl is watching a movie or alone and not too busy just about every time the -mones will effect her and she will come closer or hit to you that she wants it. Did you go with people that you already know? Remember behavior is subtle like I have said a few times it took me awhile to go back and remember the change of behavior around my friends girlfriend. Did engage in a conversation with any of the ladies? Did you notice any far off hits?

adam22
05-16-2003, 10:28 PM
no, besides that girl who said hi to me 2x there was pretty much no other hits, not even a single DIHL...and I purposely went around alot of girls, some said hi to me but those were just the usual...so besides that stranger girl nothing out of the ordinary

tallmacky
05-16-2003, 11:05 PM
hmmm how many days have you been wearing -mones, ahh I hate these cases, its like trying to fix a computer problem of someone\'s over the phone.

BTW it may take a bit of time (more days) before you notice alot of activity, though for me it was almost instant.

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 06:40 AM
i had 1/2 pack SoE on my arms, and 4 dabs of NPA covered with cologne on my neck

Keep working it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Next time shift your SOE from arms to the neck and behind the ear level, and then dab your 4 - 3 drops of NPA on top of your SOE (not all in the same spot) with NO cover scent. It\'s about the experimenting. Yeah, yeah, I know...you don\'t want to waste your goods, but...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif That was a hit at the movies...something\'s boiling from your mix. Now all you need to do is iron out the wrinkles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

adam22
05-17-2003, 10:53 AM
its scary using my pheromones...lol...i have so little i only got 6 packs left and...that bottle of NPA is SO small...everytime i open it i waste some, does anyone know how to prevent this, when u close the cap that little plastic dropper thing comes disconnected from the cap and stuck in the mouth of the bottle then u gotta really pull and twist it to get it out and when it finally comes it flings NPA out of the bottle...anyone figured out how to avoid this? but alright if i find something to do tonight ill apply like that mobley, and tallmacky today is only my second day having mones, i might not even apply today, unless i find something to do, this town sucks...lol But thanks, ill let u know how it goes with ur suggestion Mobley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 03:20 PM
its scary using my pheromones...lol...i have so little i only got 6 packs left and...that bottle of NPA is SO small...everytime i open it i waste some, does anyone know how to prevent this, when u close the cap that little plastic dropper thing comes disconnected from the cap and stuck in the mouth of the bottle then u gotta really pull and twist it to get it out and when it finally comes it flings NPA out of the bottle...anyone figured out how to avoid this? but alright if i find something to do tonight ill apply like that mobley, and tallmacky today is only my second day having mones, i might not even apply today, unless i find something to do, this town sucks...lol But thanks, ill let u know how it goes with ur suggestion Mobley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah you do waste some. With time, you\'ll know when you open a new bottle to hold it tight as hell, and just keep turning and turning. Start pulling, and you\'ll lose some. I put my mix in a visine bottle. No spills, no breakage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif The only thing that can hurt it is pressure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

My idea is just another way of experimenting. I read it somewhere else that someone applied it that way. All the newbeedoobees really need to read and read and read, and then cut and paste the things that interest you to study. I wish I was good at math...I\'d become a Mad Scientist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif As with bodybuilding, what works for one may not work for others, but you can start from one idea and play with it to come up with something else. Learning what mones do what should pretty much send everyone the right way...Nol, None, &amp; Rone. I hope it works for you. It amazes me how people say something works, but wants something else. Let me find a mix/product that works for me...you can keep all the new stuff!!! I\'ll be sticking with that chicken!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

adam22
05-17-2003, 11:23 PM
TONGIGHHHHHHTTTTT=GOOD sortof
Escuse any poor grammar im a little tipsy, so here we go i was weatin mobleys recommendation, and girl were just talkin like crazy to me wherever we went it was nuts, aNS THIS girl kep like getting in between my legs ( i was sitting by a table with my legs spread,AND SHE KEPT LIKE RUBBING UP AGAinst me between my legs, then these other girls were like hey my parents are out of town u guys should stop over later, so they showed us where they lived and we went over (these girls were 18 and hot as hell) i am 16 so this was..yeh good...there were three girls but then one had to leave, so there were to left, then at like 1 her mom called to say she was coming home early, so me and this other girl hAD to leave, but if i had stayed there i have no doubt i would have got laid, the girl whos house it was was already telling me i could sleep there with her and she was always lookin at me it was cool. SO it sucks i had to leave and thats that, maybe next time ill have better luck...

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 11:43 PM
TONGIGHHHHHHTTTTT=GOOD sortof
Escuse any poor grammar im a little tipsy, so here we go i was weatin mobleys recommendation, and girl were just talkin like crazy to me wherever we went it was nuts, aNS THIS girl kep like getting in between my legs ( i was sitting by a table with my legs spread,AND SHE KEPT LIKE RUBBING UP AGAinst me between my legs, then these other girls were like hey my parents are out of town u guys should stop over later, so they showed us where they lived and we went over (these girls were 18 and hot as hell) i am 16 so this was..yeh good...there were three girls but then one had to leave, so there were to left, then at like 1 her mom called to say she was coming home early, so me and this other girl hAD to leave, but if i had stayed there i have no doubt i would have got laid, the girl whos house it was was already telling me i could sleep there with her and she was always lookin at me it was cool. SO it sucks i had to leave and thats that, maybe next time ill have better luck...

Excellent Adam, just took a few tries to find your mix solution, I guess it was worth the money eh? good luck not that you will need it heheh, btw been drinking?

adam22
05-17-2003, 11:46 PM
btw been drinking?

ummm...well...you see...yes..yes i have

tallmacky
05-17-2003, 11:52 PM
16? Its about time there was someone younger then me hehe you are such a baby yes you are oh you are a cute little baby, wtf was that?, oh I don\'t know.

Signs of attraction from these girls?, eye contact of course erect nipples? oh boy I am really bored.

CptKipling
05-18-2003, 04:47 AM
lol

If she\'s talking to you, she facing towards you, and looks you in the eye a lot, its time to pounce!