PDA

View Full Version : Only one product, or mix work for you?

Cloud9
05-16-2003, 10:44 AM
I was wondering if there is only one product, or mix that works for you? I have found that only AE+APC works for me, but I mainly think it\'s because of the scents of the other phero products like TE/NPA that keep me from being able to use them, not to mention others. It\'s not because I don\'t want to use them it\'s because I get negative feedback from the smells. Ofcourse, I am not just talking about this one thing, this is just my personal story.
Anyone else care to share why they only use one product, or mix?

Skyy
05-16-2003, 12:28 PM
Depends on my mood really. In my arsenal I have SoE,AE,PI,NPA. I usually stick with WKM or a AE/NPA combo. I\'ve had good results with both and its difficult for me to say which one works better. Im thinking about ordering me some TE/w and APC, but krtel is gonna post his reults usin copulins with WKM so if the results are good i might go for some PCC

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Cloud9, how much of the NPA or TE have u used with your AE?

Do the good results u achieve with AE + APC disappear when u add NPA or TE?

pelotudo
05-16-2003, 01:24 PM
I like AE:NPA myself. It has seemed to work well so far. I usually do 3:1 AE:NPA ratio, and some SoE gel on my wrists and I\'m ready to go.

-Jon

Cloud9
05-16-2003, 02:37 PM
results go away because of the Urine smell myt girlfriend smelled...it was covered with APC too!

Whiffy
05-16-2003, 03:00 PM
AE all the way.

Although I\'m getting Attraction this weekend. My current thinking is this: Attraction is none and nol. WAGG seems to tame the effects of too much none, so it probably has a good amount of rone in it. I\'ll mix the two eventually (I don\'t have WAGG) and come out with the ultimate mix.

I\'m more a fan of convenience than a drop of this, a dab of that. I just wanna spray and go!

CptKipling
05-17-2003, 05:35 AM
I dont have one mix that i use all the time, it depends on,

a) how im feeling

b) the situation

upsidedown
05-17-2003, 06:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I dont have one mix that i use all the time, it depends on,

a) how im feeling

b) the situation

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

C: What products I\'ve got left to work with when I\'m running low on money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
05-17-2003, 06:43 AM
lol very true.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif