PDA

View Full Version : apc/pa

beachnite
05-16-2003, 04:06 AM
hello all! i recently was told to go with the apc/pa combo package for my first order. i just got it today, with the soe gel. and roller. my question is, how should i mix for maximum results and what type of bod spray or cologne should i use,if any also how frequently should i apply. any help will sure be appreciated thanks guys, going out tomorrow night and i will let you know how it went.

pelotudo
05-16-2003, 05:34 AM
I am willing to bet there are AT LEAST: 10 threads about this, within the last week or so...but I\'ll be nice and just answer your questions instead of telling you to go find the answers yourself like you should.

A good mix for APC:NPA is 7:3. Meaning, 7 dabs of APC to 1 dab of NPA. I would suggest, starting out, to do no more than 2 dabs NPA and like 5 APC to cover. Put 1 dab behind each ear, and cover right on top of it w/ the NPA. You can also do a 3:1 APC:NPA ratio, but you just gotta experiment and see what works well for your body. I use Bod Really Ripped Abs spray, and it covers it really well. Other colognes that are good include: Acqua Di Gio, Curve, Coolwater, and a couple others. Axe, Tsuanmi hands down. You should apply once a day, with a booster maybe about 8 hours later.

-Jon

beachnite
05-16-2003, 07:00 AM
thank you, i did read the other posts however it seems there are different opinions, i will try this this weekend and let you know how the outcome was, also should is it a good idea to mix soe with the 2?

MOBLEYC57
05-16-2003, 07:16 AM
That\'s 7 dabs of APC on top of 3 dabs of NPA.
That\'s 5 dabs of APC to top of 1 dab of NPA.
The rest is experimenting wit\'ya toys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif