PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Help

Orion
05-15-2003, 09:11 PM
Hello. I am finally glad to be a part of these message boards. I am an 18 year old high school graduate. I have known about Pheromones for quite a long time, but I havn\'t seriously thought about using them untill recently. I must say I am more than somewhat of a skeptic. I decided to buy a bottle of TE to see if it\'s really worth my time. Something that has a lot of positive publicity along with a small price tag. I have just recieved that order today. I took a whiff in the bottle and I couldn\'t smell a ding dang thing but the alcohol. I put few sprays on some fabric and I still couldn\'t smell anything, even after it dried. I wore it to a social event and noticed absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. I would consider myself to be fairly good looking. I am physically active with sports and stuff, yet the ladies just don\'t seem to give me as much \"attention\" as I would prefer. So I am just looking for an expert opinion here. Did I buy the right stuff? Why can\'t I smell anything if there are indeed pheromones in this? I am not prepared to give up on pheromones yet, but I was also thinking I need something oil based or perhaps just something stronger. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 09:16 PM
A certain percentage of males can\'t smell -none.

A -nol product probably would have been your better bet.

It takes a while to find the product that works best for you or the mix that works best for you.

Welcome to the forum.

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 09:26 PM
1. The people you were around do they know you very well?
2. Where did you apply the TE?
3. How much TE did you apply, did you use a cover scent?
4. How many times have you worn TE?
5. Did you notice eye contact, did you approach any of the ladies.
6. Did you notice any changes in your behavior or how you felt(physcially)

Phero\'s work for just about anyone, I am glad you are not ready to give up because there is no reason to at this point, I am going to wait for your answers to the questions before I recommend anything, of course other forum members can.

frenchie
05-15-2003, 10:11 PM
Orion,
I totally agree with FTR on all the points she mentionned. TE does smell strong, and it does smell alcohol. It can take months and a lot of experiments till you find the right product for you - as well as for the right girl for you, he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ? so, don\'t wait for a miracle to happen, just try and try again...
Wearing pheros on clothing is nice, better than on skin : longer effect, less bacteria attack.
Don\'t try the strongest products right now, just start with 1 drop and then up. Unless you really want to look alpha and aggressive... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
BTW you didn\'t tell us if you are an alpha or a nice guy, and what image you want to give. This is important to help you.
And, when you wear pheros, forget about them and be nice with everyone... -nol is good for that (Alter Ego for instance). It will help you have a good phero signature so that people get some interest in you.