PDA

View Full Version : AE

nuttyProf
05-15-2003, 07:57 PM
got my first hit finally. I was using AE without my usual NPA mis cause i usually around asian women and realized that they dont really like NPA unless they\'re very openly sexual. I was using about 3 dabs from a nordstrom sample bottle(behind ears, neck pulse spot, and above my lip). A friend of mine from school(college) who is engaged(shes f*&king HOT) was acting strange towards me. She was being b*t@cy and was saying that it was cause she was feeling weird. i asked if she was tired and she said no, and she wasnt on her rag, so i knew that the mones were affecting her and she was trying to fight it cause shes engaged +) MUAHAHAA. although it was not a necessarily sucessful sexual hit, it proves to me that mones do work...and effectively at that! woohoo.
but a couple of questions though:
1. how much AE should i be using? ive read posts that say 1-2 drops, and others that say 3-4? anyone have a final answer?
2. how long do the mones last in different areas? under my nose, i couldnt smell it after a couple of hours and reapplied. if could have been that it got washed/breathed off, of that i just couldnt smell it anymore, however, when i reapplied, i could smell it again?

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Congrats, I think :P

As for your questions:

1. This is dependent on you. The recommendations are 3-4 drops usually for the norm, but you have to fine tune the amounts and find out what works best for you. I would recommend 3 drops, 1 below each ear, maybe one front neck, and 1 on wrists. This will spread it around a little more. Some people say 1-2 for the \"less is more\" theory, but as I said it\'s all really experimentation until you find out what works for you.

2. This is natural for you to not be able to smell it after a while. If you had it under your nose for a little while, then after about an hour or little more, your nose will start to block the smell. It does this naturally, and does it with cologne too. You may take 3-4 sprays of your favorite cologne to smell it, but to a normal person who doesn\'t smell it all day long, you reek. The mones will last up to 8 hours, especially the -none, depending on how much you sweat and how much you wash the area. If you\'re just hanging out in a nice a/c\'d place, they will last longer. If you\'re out running, sweating, being active, they will wear off faster as you sweat them out. Putting it on again and you\'re able to smell, because of the high concentration of fresh product in one place... same thing as the colgone. Don\'t worry about reapplying for at least 5 hours, even if you can\'t smell it anymore. The -mones don\'t smell. You\'re just smelling the scent of the product and even after it wears off the mones are still active.

HTH, -Jon

Whiffy
05-15-2003, 08:04 PM
That hit story sounds like something you could definitely attribute to AE. That\'s why it\'s a staple around here. It\'s a solid pheroproduct.

From personal experience and what everyone pretty much says around here, don\'t ever go over 4 drops. I usually just use 3, all the neck, and usually have great days when I do so. Lately, with all the talk of \"less of more\" I\'m tempted to just try two ... but I can\'t bring myself to. Like I said, I have great days with 3.

Don\'t worry about not being able to smell it after a couple of hours, mones affect your VNO, which doesn\'t detect obvious odors. I usually try not to reapply if I can help it and just retouch my cologne to \"reactivate\" the AE, but after 8 hours I think it\'s pretty much safe to say add in another 2 drops.

Cloud9
05-15-2003, 08:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

From personal experience and what everyone pretty much says around here, don\'t ever go over 4 drops. I usually just use 3, all the neck, and usually have great days when I do so. Lately, with all the talk of \"less of more\" I\'m tempted to just try two ... but I can\'t bring myself to. Like I said, I have great days with 3.

Don\'t worry about not being able to smell it after a couple of hours, mones affect your VNO, which doesn\'t detect obvious odors. I usually try not to reapply if I can help it and just retouch my cologne to \"reactivate\" the AE, but after 8 hours I think it\'s pretty much safe to say add in another 2 drops.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
3 drops of AE/m on my neck(one drop on my inner collar for a lasting effect) only covered with APC works really great. you have to remember, since AE has Anol and Arone in it, it will start to convert to Anone on the skin much faster than on clothing. On clothing I read something it doesn\'t start converting until about 8 hrs, but I would wipe off with alcohol and towel after 4-6 hrs and reapply 2 more drops to your neck to keep the Anol and Arone effective. My general rule of thumb is if it starts converting around 8hrs on clothing, then it would probably be half that on the skin where your bacteria is. (4hrs)

nuttyProf
05-16-2003, 01:07 AM
whiffy, what do you mean by reapplying colonge? does reapplying the colonge help to make the mones \"spread\" again? and thanks guys.