PDA

View Full Version : Increase in body temperature TE/NPA

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 07:37 PM
I know this is nothing new at all, but I have been off -mones for 3 days, and let me tell you TE and possibly AE does effect your temperature big time. Its nothing dramatic or terrible but it raises quite a bit. I noticed when I was on TE(and AE) but TE as the main cause most likely I would put it on get a bit red but not really noticibly but I would sweat when I would first get in school and walk around, I would be very hot all the time, now I am noticing I am never hot, it was always 12 (maybe more?) degrees hotter to me on the -mones then now, I would sweat especially bad in gym again never really happen, its been seen through my behavior such when I would always be saying jesus its hot in here or just start sweating when I would move a bit, and I was looking for these responses in women, it was not that bad or uncomfortible for me to stop my -mone use by any means. By the way I can\'t smell -none and I was still effected, just to put a rumor to rest. Guys have you noticed a heat increase? Plus this is a big plus as the pheros are working more effective, but may also be working for less time then we thought.

bundyburger
05-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Yes

Skyy
05-15-2003, 08:11 PM
Cool next time I go Snowboarding on a cold ass day im using npa!!