PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO!!!

adam22
05-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Ok now that ive got ur attention...Today I checked the mail AND MY PHEROMONES WERE HERE!!!YES!!! couldnt be happier! But now that i finally have them, and after reading every post on here time and time again...i forgot how to use NPA with SoE gel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This is what i got first u take the NPA and put 2-4 dabs on each side of ur neck, then u cover that with 1/2 pack of SoE.Right, well can anyone give me instructions on what a \"dab\" is? how do I put a \"dab\" on?

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 03:32 PM
Woah, hey. 4 dabs from a NPA bottle is huge (If I\'m thinking the right bottle, w/ the big opening). Search CK\'s mix vaults, he has some awesome mixes in there for NPA/SoE

I would try 2 drops (from an eyedropper, not the NPA bottle), which from the large size of the NPA bottle, would be about the same in dabs. One on each side of your neck, with 1/3 of the SoE gel pack on your wrists and maybe a little bit on your neck. Then cover the NPA with something like BOD spray or Axe and you should be good.

-Jon

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 03:40 PM
Ok, I\'m retarded, don\'t listen to me :P

EXIT63
05-15-2003, 04:22 PM
try this

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html\")

adam22
05-15-2003, 05:11 PM
i have looked here...it does not tell u how to apply \"dabs\"... and theres..not much in these SoE packets...r u sure 1/3 is enough? i dont think i could even measure one third out of this...and still really confused about how to DAB lol...

Phantom
05-15-2003, 05:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i have looked here...it does not tell u how to apply \"dabs\"... and theres..not much in these SoE packets...r u sure 1/3 is enough? i dont think i could even measure one third out of this...and still really confused about how to DAB lol...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> This has been discused before.

adam22
05-15-2003, 05:38 PM
I know it has...but...i put some NPA on i just put some one my finger and runned it on my arm...and..i cant smell - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif none!at all...Does not smeeling -none make me unaffected by it? Like should i be getting \"cocky\" even though i cant smell it? and...I THINK i figured out dabbing but someone please reassure me since i cant even smeel my slef, i prly smell horrible right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

biteme
05-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Congratulations on finally getting your mones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif The USPS finally came through, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DAB: cover the bottle w/your finger, turn the bottle upsidedown for a couple of seconds, turn it right side up, take what\'s on your finger and apply it to where ever.

You might think you\'re not applying enough, but trust me, NPA/m is really strong and a couple of dabs is enough. Try that for a few days. If you don\'t see any results, slowly increase the dosage.

SOE, recommended usage is 1/2 a pack. For some guys, 1/3 of a pack is enough to get results. You\'ll just have to experiment to see what works best for ya. I wouldn\'t go over 1/2 of a pack only because of fragrance OD reasons, but that\'s just me. I think SOE\'s fragrance is really strong, especially the gel packs.

As for not being able to smell -NONE, I wouldn\'t worry about it too much. Lots of guys can\'t smell it. I can\'t. My mood doesn\'t change when I wear NPA/m. Then again, my mood doesn\'t seem to change w/any of the other mones I wear either.

Hope this helps.

adam22
05-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Ok well its about 30 min later after putting the NPA on, I CANNOT smell a thing but I am thinking it affects me...i didnt feel anything for the first 15 min, but after that i started to realize i was getting kinda frustrated, really about nothing...but then I got this big rush of energy which caused me to jump around my house throwing punchs at the air...lol...then i threatened my little brother to make me food i didnt threaten to hurt him but i said it in a way that implied it, im usually not like that, and then i picked up my other little brother and did a couple curls with him lol...i had this insane urge to lift something heavy or beat something up, and since my little brother was the only one by me i decided it best to do a little weght lifting, i have so much energy its nuts, im sweating like crazy to i think i OD\'d( or maybe its just cause ive been jumping around the house practicing my fighting skills for the past 15 min...haha i wrapped a blanket around my arm with the moneson it and i am settling down i think...this was 5 min ago, I imagining all this or is this the mones? remember that i cant smell them, i asked everyone in my family and none of them can smell it either...they just say \"i dont smell a thing\" of course i didnt tell them why i was asking, woah im hot...but yeh am i imagining this or can i be affected without being able to smell them?

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 07:56 PM
VNO functions seperately from normal smelling, so yes, you can be affected by it w/o being able to smell it.