PDA

View Full Version : AE Applications

Skyy
05-15-2003, 09:17 AM
I got this from another phero store on AE application and I duno it just seemed kinda funny to me

Alter Ego for Men Usage Advice
Although Alter Ego for Men contains 3 human pheromones, it is heaviest in androstenone. Androstenone is very powerful, and can often be thought of as a \'less is more\' type of pheromone. You may want more than your own body naturally produces (which is the reason for buying pheromones at all), but since it\'s so concentrated, you really have to resist the urge to overuse Alter Ego.
Our best advice is to start with 1 drop only. Some people can\'t resist the urge to try a lot all at once. They use too much, and don\'t the responses they want. Then they move down to just a drop or two, and start getting great results.
If you most want to affect women 30 or over, start with 1 drop, and then work your way up on different days... 2 one day.. 3 another... Don\'t start high and move your way back. That may work with products which mainly use androstenol, but we don\'t personally recommend it for heavier androstenone containing products, such as Alter Ego.
To affect women under 30, try sticking with just 1 drop, and occasionally experimenting with 2.
This also gives you more \"bang for the buck\". Obviously, by using less, you don\'t run out as fast. Using the least amount possible, you benefit by getting better results, at a much lower overall cost.
Regardless of what effects you wish to elicit, and from whom, you should experiment to find the proper dosage to match your own body type and natural pheromone signature. No preset amount is perfect, since everybody is different.

But the thing that got me was this part

To affect women under 30, try sticking with just 1 drop, and occasionally experimenting with 2.

Has anyone just tried only 1 drop of AE max 2? Did anything happen?

Skyy
05-15-2003, 09:20 AM
And 0.02mg is like \'optimum\' none dosage and 2 drops wouldnt even put u at that...

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 09:21 AM
The only time I have used 1 drop was when I was combining with drops of APC or NPA, and just wanted a little hint of -nol or -rone. I usually do 3-4 with 1-2 drops of NPA and a couple of APC covering the NPA. Personal preference though.

-Jon

pico
05-15-2003, 09:24 AM
yes 1 drop does produce results...lots of smiling, friendliness etc. but 2 drops has more effect for me. 4 drops isnt that effective i dont think.

BassMan
05-15-2003, 09:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anyone just tried only 1 drop of AE max 2? Did anything happen?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I used 4 dabs, about 2 drops, while dating a woman only slightly past 30. It worked great with her.

Optimum doses vary a _lot_ from person to person. 20 ug is a guideline only. It would probably make more sense to think of an optimum range, of about 10-30 ug.

Skyy
05-15-2003, 09:32 AM
Well this is how I look at things

0.02 - 0.03: Optimum Dosage Range
0.04 - 0.05: Slight OD
0.06 - 0.07: Attention Wh0re Overdose
0.08 - 0.09: Notice me!! Notice me!! &amp; Kick my ass please!!
0.10 - 0.20: Oh sh!t I pulled a Phantom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
0.30 - 0.40: Call 911

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 10:23 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ROFLMAO. I\'m going to have to try this one someday...Phantom has gotten more a$s in the past week then I\'ve gotten in the past 3 months. Women always say looks aren\'t that important, well this had better work then cuz otherwise I\'m skrezzewed :P

Cloud9
05-15-2003, 11:01 AM
I\'ve found that 3 drops of AE works really well for 20\'s age group. I put 2 drops spread around my neck covered in APC, and 1 drop on my inner collar for a lasting effect..especially if I can\'t re-apply after 4-6hrs.

Skyy
05-15-2003, 11:03 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ROFLMAO. I\'m going to have to try this one someday...Phantom has gotten more a$s in the past week then I\'ve gotten in the past 3 months. Women always say looks aren\'t that important, well this had better work then cuz otherwise I\'m skrezzewed :P

That range is suitable for him. Ive tried to estimate the total aNONE he has applied and he falls in that catagory.

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Phantom, bro you must be buying the -mones by the truck load hehehe.

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 11:45 AM
He gets the econo boxes...like the ones of toilet paper from Sams Club or Costco; cept he does it w/ PI/m and TE...

upsidedown
05-15-2003, 12:01 PM
I\'ve used the 1 to 2 drops approach around many 20 something women. I do believe this is a suitable and effective dosage in that age range.

Skyy
05-15-2003, 12:04 PM
I\'ve used the 1 to 2 drops approach around many 20 something women. I do believe this is a suitable and effective dosage in that age range.

How did you distribute the 1-2 drops. Was it spread out very far or was it just on your neck area?

upsidedown
05-15-2003, 12:14 PM

How did you distribute the 1-2 drops. Was it spread out very far or was it just on your neck area?

I\'ve tried it different ways. At times I put it on my arms, at other times I put both drops on neck. It seemed to work about the same either way. I think I also would frequently use some SoE along with the AE, putting it on whichever part the AE was not applied. However, this was with the older, mostly unscented vesion of AE. I don\'t think combining SoE with the new AE scent is a good idea. Their scents are too different and I wouldn\'t want to risk them clashing.

Skyy
05-16-2003, 09:39 AM
I\'ve found that 3 drops of AE works really well for 20\'s age group. I put 2 drops spread around my neck covered in APC, and 1 drop on my inner collar for a lasting effect..especially if I can\'t re-apply after 4-6hrs.

How much APC did you apply? Does the APC and AE scent clash or is the APC scent much stronger to the point it covers the AE? APC is one of the products I currently do not own so any info you could provide me with would be great (cause im thinking about purchasing it!)

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:01 AM
Hmm I also noticed people saying results start to dimish after 4 drops of AE..but its popular to do mixes with NPA/TE/PI or something heavier in aNONE which would cause you to wear more aNONE than using 4 drops of AE (I hope that makes sense). Do you think the AE could start to fail because of the level of aRONE? Perhaps it got to high?

monesrule
05-16-2003, 10:11 AM
that\'s what i always thought. that it winds up being a Rone OD, because rone is a territorial mones. But when i posted that, someone said \"i thought you couldn\'t OD on rone?\" , so i wasn\' sure

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:12 AM
that\'s what i always thought. that it winds up being a Rone OD, because rone is a territorial mones. But when i posted that, someone said \"i thought you couldn\'t OD on rone?\" , so i wasn\' sure

I think were on to something...I shall make this my new testing procedure

Cloud9
05-16-2003, 10:29 AM
Skyy, I used 3 dabs total of APC. It is strong enough to cover AE(new)\'s scent very easily. after I spread 2 drops around my lower neck 360 degrees I put 3 dabs of APC spread around the same spots 360. I put one drop on my front inner collar for a lasting effect. Be careful using AE on your collar, because it shows through easily(oil in it). It washes out though.

abductor
05-16-2003, 03:07 PM
-monesrule

MR,
what do you want to say with \"rone is territory mone\" ? what does that mean ?

monesrule
05-16-2003, 03:15 PM
it signals, \"this is my territory\". On one hand that is attractive, but too much could be bad. That\'s just my 2 cents

Skyy
05-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Ok applied 3 drops of AE with 2 dabs of NPA. Nothing special really happened. Could be several reasons. I wasn\'t in a great mood, so that could possibly have effected the mones and I wasnt looking as good as I normally would of. Minor hits I guess you could say. Tomorrow i\'m thinkig of this application. 3 drops of AE 1 each collar and one in the back using as an upperbound application and im thinking 1 drop each side of where the shirt meets my elbows. Nice thing is since its on clothing I wont really need to reapply during the day and at night when I go out I wil change clothing and reapply mones to my skin. I was also thinking of instead of putting the drops on eachside of my shirt near elbow, id put it on my pants by my knee\'s So its 5 drops total but Im not sure where to throw those 2 drops..any advice? Or I was thinking 4 drops AE 1 Drop of NPA. Last week when I \'pulled a phantom\' I think I had 4 drops of AE and 2 drops NPA applied to skin. That day I had good results and especially about 3 hrs later things really got fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so im trying to find a dosage a lil lower than what I applied and since its on clothing it wont fade as fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im also thinking about applying 2 drops of SoE somewhere on clothing as well. Id love to put it on my wrists but aNOL converting will be the last thing I need with this application. Also aNOL wont convert on clothing correct?

Alquimista
05-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Im also thinking about applying 2 drops of SoE somewhere on clothing as well. Id love to put it on my wrists but aNOL converting will be the last thing I need with this application. Also aNOL wont convert on clothing correct?

NOL starts to convert to NONE as soon as it enters in contact with O2 (oxigen), so doesn\'t matter if you apply in your wrist or your clothes, with time this will become NONE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
05-17-2003, 05:16 AM

NOL starts to convert to NONE as soon as it enters in contact with O2 (oxigen), so doesn\'t matter if you apply in your wrist or your clothes, with time this will become NONE.

-nol will convert less on clothing, because it is converted faster by the skin bacteria.

RE someones previous post: Above 4 drops of AE you get less increase in attention per increase in dosage, so you start just throwing the product away.

Cloud9
05-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Anol and Arone want start showing signs of conversion on clothing until about 8hrs.. I read it on some pheromone labs page..don\'t remember where.

Skyy
05-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Ok well I decided to apply 4 drops of AE on clothing with 1 drop of NPA also on clothing. Results were good and bad. Agression from males were intense!!. Lots of play fighting at work which normally happends, but not directed TWORDS ME (but today it was). I am bruised right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Females responded very well to this mix. I\'d say I got smiles and direct eye contact out of 70% of the females I did encounter!!. They were very friendly as well. Id say ammount I had applied worked out well with the female gender. At night I changed clothes and wiped my body down and applied some tsunami axe along with 2 drops of npa on my neck area 1 drop of AE covering them on neck and 1 drop of AE on my wrists. I duno what or how I could explain this. I normally cover with colonge, but the axe really kicked ass!!. I went to the movies and holy sh!t. I had \'All eyes on me\' Pretty cool cause we arried early and had to wait a good 45 minutes in line to see matrix so I got al ot of females passing me by. A lot of females that were with their b/f\'s were checking me out and 1 of them happened to be a DIHL. I was loving it!!. I had a lot of respect from my friends that night also. What also helped I think was the fact I was talking my ass off making jokes and being loud. I had quite a few of people looking at me. Then later after the movies we went to a restaurant that we go to all the time and I sorta have a thing with the waitress. When I waslked in she was all excited to see me and smiled, during the time I was there her face was flushed more than normal and increased smiled as well. I am quite happy. If it helps I had about a 45 min cool down period from when I had applied the mones to when I reached the movie theater.

Now I need to figure a way out to work PI into this =P Does anyone find it odd that I had applied so much none? Next time ill try adding SoE, only reason I didnt was because I was afraid of to many scent clashes..axe..soe..ae..even thou AE fades quickly