PDA

View Full Version : Guys who have used Copulins

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 03:16 AM
For the guys who have used Copulins whether EW or PCC, how were your results, was it worth the buy? Its a toss up for me either NPA or PCC, both sides of the brain are arguing on this one. While I do have a more then half full bottle of TE I was just wondering about NPA despite the similiarites between them.

belgareth
05-15-2003, 04:15 AM
Other than my wife thinking I had a girlfriend on the side, cops did nothing for me.

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 04:15 AM
nevermind I will just go with the NPA as elana but it bluntly in her pms ahhahah.

PS thanks for the quick story belgareth helped alot hehe. went with npa

monesrule
05-15-2003, 04:36 AM
definitely NPA

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 11:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
definitely NPA

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yep, those were one of those weird decisions were I was not thinking straight, thanks again Elana.

krtel
05-15-2003, 11:13 AM
I\'ll have a post regarding copulins with WKM#1 on my thread before the week ends.

- Krish

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 11:18 AM
cool and thanks Krish

Whitehall
05-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Using PCC in a social situation to attract females and/or break down barriers doesn\'t seem to work very well. I\'ve experimented a little and find little utility.

There are three other uses for PCC:

1) If your female sex partner is no longer in her sexual prime pheromone-wise, then the copulins will increase her attractiveness to you - she\'ll smell younger and more fertile.

2) Your female sex partner will also respond to the additional copulins - the Orgy Theory (revised)

3) If you\'re alone, with no female, a touch on your upper lip will enhance your masturbatory fantasy life.

Sooo, if you\'re a young buck with plenty of young female action, then it has little use. If you aren\'t getting enough social sex, then PCC can enhance your solitary sex life.