PDA

View Full Version : Thank You PHEROMONES !!

JW182
05-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Hello all!!
Today I received my order (AE/m + NPA + SOE/gel), In morning before going to school I used a little bit of SOE/gel in my jaw line (both sides), usually I go by car to school and I was need it to put some gas, In gas station the man on the counter was very nice to me, smilling alot and talking (which is very unusual), went to school and my teacher (40 years old woman, still hot) was very nice to me more than usual too(talking to much with me and explaining me the things very near me), I got home, toke my second bath of the day and I used 3 dab of NPA on my neck(rubbed well both sides and trouth), 5 dabs of AE/m (same spots as NPA) and SOE/gel in my jaw line(both sides) and covered with AQUA DI GIO, went to pick up my girlfriend at school and she did something very unusual too, she started kissing me near her teacher and class mates, usualy she is very shy and When I try to kiss her near her teacher she allways ask me to stop! we got home, we were in kitchen and I kissed her, she started to kiss me with alot of wet kisses and I looked to her face and I saw she was horny, unfortunly her mother was on the living room and we could do much! After dinner we went to the living room (we have 2 living rooms, 1 on second floor and other in first floor) in first floor and we were laid on the sofa, she was quiet, I was trying to tease her and she was watching tv so she didnt do much, I couldn\'t feel anymore the smell of the application on me and I went to put a little bit of NPA (2 dabs on the neck) and came back near her on the sofa, 5 minutes later she starts saying that I smell alot of perfume (I think I did a mistake putting more NPA hehehe!) well, she said the smell was making her headhick so I think I was ODing I dont know, I had nice experiences till I dabbed 2 more dabs of NPA, so you ppl think I was ODing?

Tomorrow I will wear AE/m + NPA + SOE/gel again and see what will happens, if you guys have any suggestion in how to use my arsenal to have better hits please I will apreciate!!

First time using pheromones and I can say It wasnt bad at all, ppl reacted different with me! So I think pheromones are working for me! maybe is to early to say that but I will do more experiences!

Sorry my Enlgish!!

best regards,
JW182

JW182
05-14-2003, 07:33 PM
heheh I forgot to say, that I was in very good mood, I felt very happy, dont know if was the effect of pheromones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !!

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 07:35 PM
Congrats mang. THat first application sounds awesome, but I do think you might have OD\'d a little bit w/ the 2nd application of NPA.

How long after the first application did you put on the 2nd of NPA? couple hours, or longer? NPA has a really stong smell, and should be recovered if you put more on. She probably smelled the musky scent of it and what\'s what gave her the headache.

Right now your mix sounds good, it\'s really close to what I use and have had great results.

-Jon

BTW, your feeling great was from the SoE...especially if you put it on your jawline and were smelling it a lot. The AE will contribute to that too.

JW182
05-14-2003, 07:37 PM
I used the 2nd of NPA aproximatly 4 to 5 hours later!

JW182 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 07:39 PM
Hrmm, the -none should have been starting to wear off then. If you had the SoE on though, the -nol most likely converted over to -none by that time, and that\'s might what it had of been.

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 11:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hrmm, the -none should have been starting to wear off then. If you had the SoE on though, the -nol most likely converted over to -none by that time, and that\'s might what it had of been.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The -none in NPA wearing off by that time? I can\'t say I agree too much with that.

I don\'t think that SOE would convert to -none in 5 hours either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
05-15-2003, 03:05 AM
I used the 2nd of NPA aproximatly 4 to 5 hours later!

JW182 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Just use 1 application for a whole day. If you can\'t smell the scent anymore does\'nt mean that the mone\'s are\'nt working (If I do my usual mourning application and I go to sleep without taking a shower, I can still smell the mone\'s the next day when I wake up) So that means that the pheromones effects are still potent and not to be taken lightly.

Instead of applying more mone\'s after 4-5 hours just use 1 spray of Aqua Di Gio (wherever you applied the mone\'s) and you\'ll be good as new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

JW182
05-15-2003, 03:16 AM
Yeah, That is what I will do today, I am going to wear 1 application for the whole day!

Thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JW182

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 03:55 AM

The -none in NPA wearing off by that time? I can\'t say I agree too much with that.

I don\'t think that SOE would convert to -none in 5 hours either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

After walking around, going to see his girl, etc...how long would it take before the -nol starts to convert over, and the -none starts dying off? I\'ver heard anywhere from 4-6 hours, and assuming those figures were true I thought by 5 hours the effects would be starting to die down. Putting on that much NPA (basically a full application, w/ exception to Phantom :P) would throw him way over the top, but a small booster of 1-2 TE/AE dabs would haven\'t of hurt.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 12:40 PM

After walking around, going to see his girl, etc...how long would it take before the -nol starts to convert over, and the -none starts dying off? I\'ver heard anywhere from 4-6 hours, and assuming those figures were true I thought by 5 hours the effects would be starting to die down. Putting on that much NPA (basically a full application, w/ exception to Phantom :P) would throw him way over the top, but a small booster of 1-2 TE/AE dabs would haven\'t of hurt.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I think Anone takes the longest time to break down. Everyone kisses my ass from 8am to 2pm but that\'s about when SOE\'s effects seem to brake down (guys start getting aggressive.. ect) I think thats about time when 4 additional inches of SOE would\'nt hurt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.