PDA

View Full Version : FAO: UK customers...as well as everyone else :)

AndyC
05-14-2003, 04:51 PM
hello,

I\'ve managed to stumble upon this site & forum and i must say everything i\'ve read has been very interesting, as well as confusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway i\'m a UK resident and was wondering is there a UK reseller for love-scent or is it generally ok to purchase direct from the site? Any trouble with shipping and customs?

Being a newbie i\'m wondering which would be the best single phero to start with. I\'m thinking unscented PI/m or TE, as i hardly ever use cologne/deoderent.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

elvido
05-14-2003, 06:20 PM
I\'d start with AE.
For shipping to Europe, I recommend Fedex. Yes it\'s expensive, but it\'s fast and I\'ve never had anything held back at customs. Plus you have a tracking number with which you can follow your mones as they cross the puddle :P

Martin
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
I am a newbie. I guess u should just order online on love-scent.com It\'s the most reliable source. I have ordered my 2nd order that is dynamic duo online. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif still waiting for it to arrive though.

Martin
05-14-2003, 06:42 PM
U should try the newbie set. It\'s great u know? got x01 free atomizer. Super primal musk oil n lots more. It\'s really worth it at such a price. What\'s more it comes with a guarantee but I must warn u first that the TE have kind of like cat piss smell. If u rarely use cologne i suggest get BOD or AXE deodorant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-14-2003, 10:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'d start with AE.
For shipping to Europe, I recommend Fedex.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

He lives in the UK, so he doesn\'t have a choice (no other shipping options). He has to take FedEx.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pico
05-15-2003, 01:54 AM
yeah i\'m from the uk - my order from ls took about a week by Fedex...delivery is a tad pricy tho!

jonoboy
05-15-2003, 08:42 AM
I live in the UK, u can get it posted mail order (airmail) if u fax ur order. I did this, and I received my order in like 10-12 days of sending the fax, and shipping was about $7 or so.

AndyC
05-15-2003, 08:50 AM
cheers for the replies so far.

Ok i\'ve decided to just go for the \'dynamic duo\' offer, since they\'ve sold out of the beginner special /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

edited - Nevermind will just go into a store and try some out.

AXE deoderant, is that Lynx in UK? Or did they rename it?

franki
05-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Do yourself a favor and buy a good cologne in a well assorted department store. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pico
05-15-2003, 09:22 AM
yeah axe and lynx are the same

CJ01
05-15-2003, 09:31 AM
AndyC, if you´re in the UK you´re lucky. British customs aren´t as bad as the rest of europe so can use ordinary postal service if you want.
CJ

franki
05-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Post deleted by franki

AndyC
05-15-2003, 11:58 AM
yep found the sticky earlier in the customer Q\'s section.
Fed Ex is the prefered shipping method, but customers can opt for regular airmail. However, they will not take responsibility if the package goes missing. So as long as it\'s single items it\'s probably ok.

CptKipling
05-15-2003, 12:20 PM
See what did i tell you about us british taking over?!

pico
05-15-2003, 12:58 PM
yup rule britannia long live the queen rar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pherofunk3000
05-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey Andy, you aren\'t Andy C as in the drum n bass producer Andy C are you?