PDA

View Full Version : SOE OD?

Pherofunk3000
05-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Ok, quick one here: what kind of dosage are talking about to OD on SOE as a standalone (or -nol only products in general) in the roll-on bottle form?

Phantom
05-14-2003, 05:12 PM
If you use anything above 14\" you will start getting the sniffles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nbnbtc
05-14-2003, 05:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok, quick one here: what kind of dosage are talking about to OD on SOE as a standalone (or -nol only products in general) in the roll-on bottle form?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you search the archives you will find that the general idea is that there is no OD for -nol/SOE. People do report headaches using too much -nol, and personally I got headaches for a while when I started putting some SOE on my upper lip right under my nose, but strangely enough the headaches stopped after a while and now I can wear ungodly amounts of SOE and it doesn\'t bother me at all. A lot of SOE seems to make people very silly, actually even a little can do that. As far as amounts, well I honestly never paid much attention to that whole x# of inches of SOE or whatever...I just roll on whatever amount I feel like and go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif