PDA

View Full Version : Anone during PMS or Menstration?

Cloud9
05-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Which stage are you not supposed to use Anone in PMS before she starts or during when she is menstrating?(I\'m in a relationship) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I can\'t remember which. I want to know when I can use my AE again. I stoped because it is PMS time. help!

Tremann
05-14-2003, 05:09 PM
I dont know anything about that. Alls i know is, dont trust anything that bleeds for seven days, and doesnt die.....

Enticing
05-14-2003, 05:25 PM
TttthhhhhwACK!

That\'s the sound of an axe entering your skull, Tremann ...

Phantom
05-14-2003, 05:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Which stage are you not supposed to use Anone in PMS before she starts or during when she is menstrating?(I\'m in a relationship) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I can\'t remember which. I want to know when I can use my AE again. I stoped because it is PMS time. help!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol it does\'nt really matter, I have\'nt noticed any wierd reactions when they\'re having their period. Actually they seem more sexually aroused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

elvido
05-14-2003, 05:47 PM
The cookbook says that menstruation is when you should NOT use -none based products, but vague memory tells me that pms is another time when you shouldn\'t.
HOWEVER, my personal experience and that of other ppl on this board, including women, has actually shown the opposite concerning menstruation (i.e. positive reactions to -none). See comments in this thread (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=67997&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=2037&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;Li mit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=67997&amp;Search=true#Post679 97\")

I imagine that it depends on the woman. I should have some more conclusive results on PMS time next week (of course, just one woman). In any case, my recommendation would be to try it out and see. Don\'t be concerned about having this result in one bad day. If the results are negative, it\'s just one day, which will quickly be forgotten by the girl, and most likely be attributed TO PMS rather than YOU. On the other hand if it works out well, you don\'t have to block out that time. Actually test it 2 days, one during PMS and one during period (or more days if things go well). Think about what you have to win or lose in the situation. On one side, one or two bad days; on the other potentially a couple weeks of month without mones! (that would represent a long PMS and period time, but are you in a position calculate them acurrately?)

Cloud9
05-14-2003, 07:40 PM
thanks, I\'ll try anone during her menstration. She usually is more sexually aroused during that time than she is right before she starts (PMS). hell if I know. past couple of days(pms) I have been using nothing but CS A1 on my collar and shirt shoulders(3 drops total) back&lt;1 back collar, 1 left shoulder shirt, 1 right shoulder shirt). It has been working well. It seems to brighten her mood and make her more talkative. you never know.

Whitehall
05-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Women often are more interested in sex right before their period starts. The is supposedly because the progesterone drops leaving her with unopposed testosterone. You may find her more interested in aggressive, clitorially oriented sex at that time.

That change in hormones also brings on PMS - PRE-menstrual syndrome. She can get very testy at that time so I hold back on the \'none a couple of days before the scheduled time.

During ovulation she\'s running on estrogens and so is responsive to \'none; during PMS it\'s testosterone so \'none just aggitates her.

Of course, women are so variable but that\'s the broad outlines.

Cloud9
05-15-2003, 10:50 AM
So do you think using my Anone(AE)again when she starts menstrating would be ok?

Skyy
05-15-2003, 10:52 AM
So do you think using my Anone(AE)again when she starts menstrating would be ok?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why don\'t you try using it in small ammounts? You won\'t know till you experiment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 11:18 AM
TttthhhhhwACK!

That\'s the sound of an axe entering your skull, Tremann ...

ROFL
You\'re tired of talking, too, I see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">