PDA

View Full Version : Whats it gonna do to me?

adam22
05-14-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey I have read alot of different temporary effects that u get from smelling ur own mones. Like increased heart rate, aggressiveness. I was wondering what kinds of effects like SoE alone will have on me, and NPA alone...and SoE and NPA MIXED? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Do they make u more alpha like (i would assume -none would do that) but anyway could someone like make a list of the effects different mones have on the wearer?

adam22
05-14-2003, 04:57 PM
pretty please?...lol

adam22
05-14-2003, 06:22 PM
no one cares do they?

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 06:26 PM
TE/NPA give me heightened heartrate, flushing, and sometimes lightheadedness.
AE did the same effect the first couple of times I used it when I would OD on it.
-nol OD\'s (Such as SoE) are said to give headaches, but I haven\'t used them before and haven\'t experienced it myself.

adam22
05-14-2003, 06:30 PM
lol..any good affects...? like more confidence anything like that?

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
Oh, I\'m sorry...I thought you were looking for just neg results.

Good effects, there have been many so far.

When wearing AE, I feel happier. I feel warm and like nobody can touch me. When I put it on in combination with TE/NPA, I get the lightheadedness feeling, but it\'s kind of weird. It\'s not a dizzy feeling, it\'s like an out of it feeling.
NPA/TE-I get cocky feeling, and feel like I\'m the sh*t. My friends are either: a. aggressive toward me, and try to start stuff, or b: wont mess with me at all. Since I\'ve been wearing my AE:NPA combo, I get the \"What are you wearing, it smells great\" reaction and a lot of eye contact.
With the SoE gel I\'ve had, I haven\'t seen much effects (negative). Positive, people are really open around me. Girls I talk to want to talk about all kinds of stuff even when they hardly know me, and my friends joke a lot more and have more fun it seems like.

-Jon

Gerund
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
No, but there has been isolated reports of penises falling off.

adam22
05-14-2003, 06:57 PM
does anyone know what SoE does the the WEARER? i assume it would just make u chatty?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 07:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Oh, I\'m sorry...I thought you were looking for just neg results.

Good effects, there have been many so far.

When wearing AE, I feel happier. I feel warm and like nobody can touch me. When I put it on in combination with TE/NPA, I get the lightheadedness feeling, but it\'s kind of weird. It\'s not a dizzy feeling, it\'s like an out of it feeling.
NPA/TE-I get cocky feeling, and feel like I\'m the sh*t. My friends are either: a. aggressive toward me, and try to start stuff, or b: wont mess with me at all. Since I\'ve been wearing my AE:NPA combo, I get the \"What are you wearing, it smells great\" reaction and a lot of eye contact.
With the SoE gel I\'ve had, I haven\'t seen much effects (negative). Positive, people are really open around me. Girls I talk to want to talk about all kinds of stuff even when they hardly know me, and my friends joke a lot more and have more fun it seems like.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you think npa/te make u feel badass you need to try PI...

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 07:02 PM
Yeah, that is what I wanted to pick up next...but I have all -none heavy products right now and need to get some -nol stuff like SoE gel packs or PI/w.

I need to get like a 1/2 full bottle of PI/m to see what it\'s like. Anyone wanna trade Some TE + $$$ for some PI/m?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 07:22 PM
Yeah, that is what I wanted to pick up next...but I have all -none heavy products right now and need to get some -nol stuff like SoE gel packs or PI/w.

I need to get like a 1/2 full bottle of PI/m to see what it\'s like. Anyone wanna trade Some TE + $$$ for some PI/m?

get the pi/w from the returned section, its a lot cheaper

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 07:31 PM
Yeah that\'s the one I was looking at. That, with a small order of SoE packs and I should be good...

I hear so much good about PI/m though, but it\'s freaking expensive like the WAGG, so I might have to wait.

adam22
05-14-2003, 07:56 PM
When i look in the member section it says everything is sold out in returned AND damged products..is there an old and new address that im going to the wrong one?

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 07:57 PM
yeah, most of it is sold out. there\'s like 1-2 products left on the returned page though, unless Bruce updated.

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 11:16 PM
I have not been wearing -mones for a few days to just see how it will go, will post an update about this later. Anyhow the biggest thing I have noticed is that when I wear TE and possibly AE, in the morning before I got ot school I get really hot even when its not hot out, if I walk too much in the school hallways I begin to sweat,this dies down later, but I have really noticed that TE/AE does raise my temperature, I just never really noticed, of course this is not really a bad thing as of now I feel colder more often, not that cold though. I think that is a positive response for us users, we not only put on pheromones but our body temperature increases,thus increasing the effectiveness.

Enticing
05-15-2003, 05:09 AM
OMG we have air conditioning wars at work when I wear TE. I am voluptuous and my coworkers are skinny and we\'re constantly sneaking over and changing the thermostat on each other. LOL But yeah TE makes me feel very warm, and still it\'s worth the rush I get from wearing it.

I\'m in Florida after all, it was 91 degrees yesterday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 05:16 AM
Yeah, the past week has SUCKED. Especially last weekend. Last night was awesome. We (Orlando) got a freaking hurricane\'s worth of rain.

Elana
05-15-2003, 05:20 AM
I\'m in Florida after all, it was 91 degrees yesterday.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I miss our 6 days of winter weather

Enticing
05-15-2003, 05:25 AM
Ok, the Florida contingent is in the hooouuse... we\'re always first online, huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-15-2003, 05:26 AM
We have to be up early, to get the fresh mojito\'s and rum runners.

Enticing
05-15-2003, 05:29 AM
no comprende \"mojitos\" ???

Elana
05-15-2003, 05:32 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
How do you NOT know what a MOJITO is? Who are you???? I thought I knew you!

It\'s the official drink of Miami. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
05-15-2003, 05:36 AM
Noooo my dear. The official drink of Miami for 9 am is cuban coffee. Der! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ROFL.....

OK what is in a mojito, miss elana? Either you are talking cuban coffee, too, or maybe it\'s a fancy name for a cuba libre? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 05:39 AM
You guys are in Miami? WHat a wonderful testing ground!! And a year-round one at that

Elana
05-15-2003, 05:40 AM
Miami Mojito

Ingredients
1/2 teaspoon confectioners\' sugar
1/2 lime, juiced
1 sprig fresh mint, crushed
1/2 cup crushed ice
2 fluid ounces white rum
4 fluid ounces carbonated water
1 sprig fresh mint, garnish

Directions
1 In a highball glass, stir together the confectioners\' sugar and lime juice. Bruise the mint leaves and drop into glass. Fill glass with crushed ice and pour in rum. Pour in carbonated water to fill the glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.

Enticing
05-15-2003, 05:42 AM
Oh. Never had one. Guess I live too many miles (30) north of Miami.

In fact I never heard of a mojito even in bartenders school! I want my money back..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

&lt;-- sticking to tequila /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Oh. Never had one. Guess I live too many miles (30) north of Miami.

In fact I never heard of a mojito even in bartenders school! I want my money back..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

&lt;-- sticking to tequila /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ack, Tequila blah. When I turn 21, that\'s one thing I know I\'m not drinking often.

Vodka+Coke, Cpt+Coke, Vodka+Mt. Dew, SoCo, and the occasional Heineken and occasional screwdriver for me.

Enticing, where are you? I\'m about 30 mins NW of Orlando. This heat has got to go though, I want my 70 degree weather back.

-Jon

BassMan
05-15-2003, 09:16 AM

Enticing, where are you? I\'m about 30 mins NW of Orlando. This heat has got to go though, I want my 70 degree weather back.

-Jon

Looks like we\'ve got quite an Orlando contingent. I\'m right outside of Ocoee...

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Looks like we\'ve got quite an Orlando contingent. I\'m right outside of Ocoee...

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of us here. You, me, Whiffy, Enticing, and at least 1-2 others I have seen.

It would be funny to see the reactions if all of us got together (both male and female members)...us all being of different age brackets...all put on -mone applications then all walked around say Altamonte Mall or Florida Mall together. HAH, instantenous female masturbation as well as deer hunting everywhere. Who\'s up for it?! We\'ll be a walking group of sexual attraction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

-Jon

Elana
05-15-2003, 09:54 AM
What\'s wrong with you people? Since when is Orlando 30 minutes from Miami? Enticing lives a few minute drive from Miami. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Who said she lived in Orlando and was 30 mins from Miami? I\'m right above Orlando, and so is Bass...Whiffy\'s in O-Town.

Besides, you\'re going to be in Orlando this weekend, remember? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif We could always take a road trip down there together to see her, and see how long it really does take.

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of us here. You, me, Whiffy, Enticing, and at least 1-2 others I have seen.

You said it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 10:25 AM
Where are u neways Elana?

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:26 AM
Miami /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 10:26 AM
Oh wow, so you don\'t have a long trip after all this weekend. Well, instead of coming up here, we\'ll all just make a trip down there to see you lovely ladies.

Elana
05-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Load the car up with boys and come on down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Skyy
05-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Why can\'t anyone live near me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 11:36 AM
...Whiffy\'s in O-Town.

What guy in the group is he?

Elana
05-15-2003, 11:37 AM
The drummer

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 11:44 AM
Haha. We\'ll see Elana, just don\'t too excited.. I might not be able to make it. There\'s always next weekend though, and I\'ll make sure to bring plenty of NPA and some PI/m

Whiffy
05-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Actually, I\'m the guitarist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

adam22
05-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Hey Im in Northern Minnesota
maybe u shuld all come see me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ...jk...

Whiffy
05-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Dude, have you SEEN the women out here in Florida? I\'m not originally from here but I think I\'ll be staying a few more years. Then it\'s on to Hawaii....

koolking1
05-15-2003, 02:58 PM
I\'ve seen the women in Florida (lived there for a long time) but when you get to be my age the scenery isn\'t so hot there. The northeast is the place to be for someone my age - lots of nice ladies 40 and up!!!

Mtnjim
05-15-2003, 03:12 PM
\"The northeast is the place to be for someone my age - lots of nice ladies 40 and up!!!\"

I don\'t know, SoCal isn\'t bad. I\'ve got this 60 Y O (hey, I\'m old) that is constantly hit on by 30somethings. The younger ones are hott too!!

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 03:35 PM
FL, as far as eyecandy goes, is awesome. I\'ve been her my whole life though, so I can\'t really compare it to anything else.

Daytona Beach, Cocoa, Tampa, Disney/Universal, Spring Break..what else could someone want?

Mtnjim
05-15-2003, 03:47 PM
\"I\'ve been her my whole life though, so I can\'t really compare it to anything else.\"

Spent 4 years in Miami (actually Homestead), yes, not bad at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 03:51 PM
FL, as far as eyecandy goes, is awesome. I\'ve been her my whole life though, so I can\'t really compare it to anything else.

Daytona Beach, Cocoa, Tampa, Disney/Universal, Spring Break..what else could someone want?

Some cool weather and fewer cockroaches. All respect to Floridians but that\'s waaaay too far south for me. Can you say HUMID?