PDA

View Full Version : Fresh from the Shower

franki
05-14-2003, 12:52 PM
Fresh from her shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror,
complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling her it\'s not so, the husband
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

\"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of
toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds.\"

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and
stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts.

\"How long will this take?\", she asks.

\"They\'ll grow larger over a period of years,\" he replies.

The wife stops. \"Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper
between my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?\"

\"Worked for your butt, didn\'t it?\", he replied...

He lived, and with a great deal of therapy may even walk again....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 01:11 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-14-2003, 02:41 PM
i like this one

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Good. Rub some on your dick and let\'s see what happens.

Lucky
05-14-2003, 05:59 PM
<Rub some on your dick and let\'s see what happens>

That\'s what I thought!

Gerund
05-14-2003, 06:41 PM
Oh man, now there\'s going to be a toilet paper shortage for sure.

franki
05-14-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey Mobes, I checked out your \"homepage\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8SLHSR&key=PWR (\"http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8SLHSR&key=PWR\")

Franki

MOBLEYC57
05-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Franki!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Try to run...I\'ll hunt\'cha down! Run home...and I\'ll be waiting for ya! Tell the police...and it\'ll make it worse! Lock your bedroom door...and I\'ll be under your bed! You\'re dead meat!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You just wait til Christmas Franki!!! Rudolph won\'t be the only one with a shinny nose!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
05-15-2003, 07:01 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Don\'t mind Franki X...he\'s been smoking his crack vesion of NPA/w!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don\'t know what caused him to pick on me this early in the a.m. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Should have know it was a NPA/w! OD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Frankiiiiiiiii! Put the pipe down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
05-15-2003, 07:48 AM
I wasn\'t picking on you, I never would. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Too late!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I already told my mom on you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You\'re in trouble now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-15-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh yeah, that\'s our darling Mobley. We decided he was hot a while back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Still, I\'m sick today and that pic gets me going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good work, Mobley honey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-15-2003, 06:02 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif What....ever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

GET WELL SOON SRH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

seadove
05-18-2003, 07:27 AM
Did you know, Franki, I posted this joke in another forum, they were so angry with me they threw me out of the forum for a week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I nearly had to bring my mom to them to let me post again.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I donno why they got offended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif