PDA

View Full Version : Violent Reactions From Females When Using PI/m

Phantom
05-14-2003, 12:46 PM
Girls seem to get really aggravated when I use PI/m, but the guys turn to mush /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Anyone else notice this affect? I think the girls get irritated (sexually) and can\'t keep there hands off me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif (it\'s like when you were in kindergarden and the girlies used to punch and kick you cause they had a crush on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). It usually starts when I use 2 or more drops of PI/m (I almost punched a girl in the face cause she slaped me in the back of my head and my super fast reflexes almost acted on her, apparently she was \"getting me back\" for a stupid prank I pulled on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) I saw that she was interested in me because she was DIHL\'ing her brains out and when she was sitting next to me she put her hand down my shirt and was feeling my chest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

I\'m going to be wearing 6 drops of PI/m, 3 sprays of TE/m and about 12 inches of SOE because i\'m going to be in a fight (me and my girl against some other guy and his girl). Maybe it would put fear in him and he\'ll be distracted when were fighting (I wish I had A1 for I could douse it on me and scare the [bad word] out of guys and make them depressed). Also me and my girl are probably going to be in detention together so maybe I can get some kino going. We\'ll see how it goes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:51 PM
I think u should do less Pi and more TE...PI is scary in large ammounts..better put some SoE under your nose to keep u happy.

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:53 PM
ROFL ! You are converting your school into a fightclub !

Why aren\'t u more productive and actually create a HAREM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif since u womanize all the girls in town anyways.
Hook yourself up with a webcam and make a living ...

+ The dosis u are planning to use , is one hell of an OD ! I wonder what the results will be...Interesting Indeed.
Btw don\'t u have a working VNO , or how come u don\'t get affected by all the huge phero amounts u use ??? Using nose balm to cover vno ????

Skyy
05-14-2003, 12:55 PM
(I almost punched a girl in the face cause she slaped me in the back of my head and my super fast reflexes almost acted on her, apparently she was \"getting me back\" for a stupid prank I pulled on her

Id say what was a result of PI..ive almost beat up my friends like this in similar situations...thank god I think twice before I do things

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Phantom - You know when ignorant people get scared, they pull out guns. I would like to read more of your post please, so leave the fighting to the thugs. Don\'t make me come through this computer!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You should put the mones on your girl and observe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Use deer musk with no cover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
05-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Yeah HAREM is the way to go, create choas all over.
TBIRD he is prob like me in factor of being able to tolerate OD, which does always create chaos. Good posting phantom.

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think u should do less Pi and more TE...PI is scary in large ammounts..better put some SoE under your nose to keep u happy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wan\'t to be full of rage to be able to beat up that idiot (the guy just talks to much sh*t) so I think that mix will work well.

Watcher
05-14-2003, 01:00 PM
You watch and wait, try using couplins to neturalize idiot male behaviour or if you want them to co-operate and be nice use WAGG.

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:04 PM
You watch and wait, try using couplins to neturalize idiot male behaviour or if you want them to co-operate and be nice use WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea WAGG will be in my next purchase, before I used to get pissed that the guys would act violent but now its the females /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif (guys are all p*ssy now and the guy i\'m going to fight with is a unresolved problem which we have had from before).

---------------------------------------------------

+ The dosis u are planning to use , is one hell of an OD ! I wonder what the results will be...Interesting Indeed.
Btw don\'t u have a working VNO , or how come u don\'t get affected by all the huge phero amounts u use ??? Using nose balm to cover vno ????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I have trained myself to resist the effects of pheromones, I can even prevent self DIHL\'s (I have little ques which snap me out of it instantly) it all is in a matter of experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:05 PM
hrhr...Once I got really aggressive with my friends ( I was driving 3 of them back home from a party) I used 10 dabs of TE few hours before and It was raining outside so all windows were shut. Hehe. I managed to get into word fights with all 3 of them. Insulting each other for no reason. I kinda forgot about the pheros and was very sad when I arrived home because of the fighting.
Next day I called em all up ..and each said , they didn\'t know what happened to them that night , they were out of their minds so they excused themselves for being a$$holes. Afterall we decided to forget about it, we are best friends usually and THAT night was WAY out of normal.
I haven\'t told them , that it was my fault (the pheros fault)
Sometimes u have to be carefull with your male friends around...doesn\'t matter with females it seems

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:08 PM
hrhr...Once I got really aggressive with my friends ( I was driving 3 of them back home from a party) I used 10 dabs of TE few hours before and It was raining outside so all windows were shut. Hehe. I managed to get into word fights with all 3 of them. Insulting each other for no reason. I kinda forgot about the pheros and was very sad when I arrived home because of the fighting.
Next day I called em all up ..and each said , they didn\'t know what happened to them that night , they were out of their minds so they excused themselves for being a$$holes. Afterall we decided to forget about it, we are best friends usually and THAT night was WAY out of normal.
I haven\'t told them , that it was my fault (the pheros fault)
Sometimes u have to be carefull with your male friends around...doesn\'t matter with females it seems

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea I never wear TE/NPA now without SOE, the aggression factor with guys is just too high /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Watcher
05-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Women forget very quickly, that is what allows them to cheat on their boyfriends, they forget them quickly so they can focuse on mr sexy. I guess its a handy natural biological function to enable them to cheat and breed with another guy, ride the shaft so to speak.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 01:10 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wan\'t to be full of rage to be able to beat up that idiot (the guy just talks to much sh*t) so I think that mix will work well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well if your gonna beat him up seriously. Don\'t be throwing random punches unless u have to. Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. A good clean uppercut with average power can knock down a 6ft guy easily.

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Yeah that self-training to resist pheros works indeed.
After applying TE , I used to drive too fast + too aggressive - wich is not my style at all.
At first u don\'t notice ..untill u \"fly by\" and realize u actually double-hit all the speedlimits on your way to a party.
Sometimes when I use TE and walk to a party all by myself I get kinda upset / a bit depressed. Once I notice this I instantly try turn my mood into the direct opposite..thinking of the great party/nice girls ahead...

It works , no doubt.

Still I think , sometimes if u don\'t concentrate u don\'t notice that ur behaviour is phero affected.

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 01:15 PM

Well if your gonna beat him up seriously. Don\'t be throwing random punches unless u have to. Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. A good clean uppercut with average power can knock down a 6ft guy easily.

Yall just too violent today...I\'m outta here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Phantom - You know when ignorant people get scared, they pull out guns. I would like to read more of your post please, so leave the fighting to the thugs. Don\'t make me come through this computer!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You should put the mones on your girl and observe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Use deer musk with no cover! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:21 PM
Ok , Fighting is always last option , but sometimes u can\'t avoid it :

\"Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. \"

Hehe..let a russian give u a few tips :

If its a real fight : Don\'t pose to impress the girls...walk up to the guy and punch either his throat (wich will send him of to coughin land for like an hour) or go directly for his nose. Nobody will continue a fight with blood gushing all over the face and tears filling up the eyes. If u attempt to punch his nose , keep your elbow high , incase u miss with the fist , u\'ll still take him out with your elbow.

And the most important thing : DOn\'t freak out if your \"best punch\" doesn\'t throw him back. If u think u just setted of your best hit , and he could withstand , you\'ll wonder for a second and this second will make u vulnurable for a counter. Just keep attacking him , don\'t hesitate , don\'t talk , don\'t get distracted.
Once he drops...stop !!! You don\'t wonna get arrested...
+ Keep the girl out of it , she won\'t be too beatiful with 2 black-eyes.

The chin thing , might work ...but its fancy posing stuff...wich incase it fails backfires on u !!! keep that in mind !

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Good tips. I usually aim for the temple\'s, i\'ve knocked out 80% of my opponents using that technique. If that fails I do a upper palm hit to their nose (sometimes braking it) then a elbow to the adoms apple/face. I block with my left or sometimes alternate, it works pretty well.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Ok , Fighting is always last option , but sometimes u can\'t avoid it :

\"Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. \"

Hehe..let a russian give u a few tips :

If its a real fight : Don\'t pose to impress the girls...walk up to the guy and punch either his throat (wich will send him of to coughin land for like an hour) or go directly for his nose. Nobody will continue a fight with blood gushing all over the face and tears filling up the eyes. If u attempt to punch his nose , keep your elbow high , incase u miss with the fist , u\'ll still take him out with your elbow.

And the most important thing : DOn\'t freak out if your \"best punch\" doesn\'t throw him back. If u think u just setted of your best hit , and he could withstand , you\'ll wonder for a second and this second will make u vulnurable for a counter. Just keep attacking him , don\'t hesitate , don\'t talk , don\'t get distracted.
Once he drops...stop !!! You don\'t wonna get arrested...
+ Keep the girl out of it , she won\'t be too beatiful with 2 black-eyes.

The chin thing , might work ...but its fancy posing stuff...wich incase it fails backfires on u !!! keep that in mind !

Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer and he always told me to go for the chin nomatter what. He explained in detail that its best to let him throw the first punch and \'dodge\' or evade and look for a chance to uppercut the chin. As for us were not professional fighters so were not going to be thinking the same thing. But I have seen uppercuts to the chin before several times knock a big guy down. There was this one time we went to a local club here and there was this big bouncer 6\'3 about 250-275 lbs and he started [bad word] with my friends brother and he threw a couple swings and missed him my friends brother just dodged everything then threw a mean upward blow and BAM! knocked out with a few missing teeth and had to bail before we got into trouble /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:36 PM
good ! ..Just leave out fany pants kung fu shizznit and cartweels lol !

+ How about that... Instead of going for a mad -none od using TE + PI in unholy amounts :

USE tons of -nol ! Your opponnent will not profit from your pheros and thus getting enraged , he\'ll get all confused / dizzy / light headed / crazy headaches...and he will forget why he wanted to fight with u + he will be very distracted by the -nol.

I think its way better choice for a fighting scenario.
Its the oldest fighting saying of them all :

If you are strong , pretend that u are weak ! If you are weak , pretend that u are strong. All animals using this technique all over the world.

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Good tips. I usually aim for the temple\'s, i\'ve knocked out 80% of my opponents using that technique. If that fails I do a upper palm hit to their nose (sometimes braking it) then a elbow to the adoms apple/face. I block with my left or sometimes alternate, it works pretty well.

You NYC boys are pretty tough, and I know the russians are legends of being tough mofo\'s, not like the pussified half hicks up here no problems hehe. I noticed with TE I am willing and wanting to fight anyone if it comes to that, even the strongest kid in our grade (seniors) I will egg him on and if he did hit me I think I would just fight him without even worrying about much at all. TBiRD already said what I was going to say go for the throat not terribly hard but this quick and reflexive hit makes most guys yell a very girly sound and tears are instant along with breathing problems, The second place I like to go for is the direct chest of sides though it doesn\'t leave any visual bruises its the best way to start a combination of hard hits. A direct punch in the chest is a owwey! If you have to I guess you do even though you don\'t. Never hesisitate and let your subconcious primal animal instinct take over, but if you lose haha that will always look bad.

Why do people fight in school? Is it the safety factor? I never understood that I was walking up after getting my books and two kids just start fighting in fron of like 5 english teachers well no $hit the fight is going to be broken up so quick what as the point of that?

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Yeah that self-training to resist pheros works indeed.
After applying TE , I used to drive too fast + too aggressive - wich is not my style at all.
At first u don\'t notice ..untill u \"fly by\" and realize u actually double-hit all the speedlimits on your way to a party.
Sometimes when I use TE and walk to a party all by myself I get kinda upset / a bit depressed. Once I notice this I instantly try turn my mood into the direct opposite..thinking of the great party/nice girls ahead...

It works , no doubt.

Still I think , sometimes if u don\'t concentrate u don\'t notice that ur behaviour is phero affected.

Holy crap I get the same thing. When I put on my AE:NPA mix, I average 90 going down my backroads and don\'t even think about it. I see the speedometer, and slam on my brakes without even noticing I was going that fast in the first place. Maybe it\'s the accelerated heart rate I get or confidence levels I have from them, but I seem almost out of it when I put them on and head out.

-Jon

Skyy
05-14-2003, 01:39 PM
maybe he could use npa/w and instead of him trying to fight, he\'d be sexually attracted to you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Some guy was calling me sexy today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I wore 2 1/2 sprays of TE/m 3 drops of PI/m and like 12 inches of SOE.

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:42 PM
\"Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer \"

I wouldn\'t EVER EVER EVER EVER want to mess with a professional boxer. I knew quite a few of these guys in my life. ( shared the same gym few years ago)

A normal person (no matter how tall or muscular) CANNOT hit a boxer even once ...he will dodge each and everything with ease. + Incase he decides to punch back full strength ( a thing that no professional boxer would ever do ) it means hastalavista baby , you are dead. If not dead , either all your jaw bones will be broken or massive brain damage will occur. You will not notice or feel it comin anyways lol...

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 01:42 PM
ahha, guys will joke and say things like hey sexy hey stud, when I got this response I was like wtf.

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 01:44 PM
AHHHA TBiRD no matter how tough I think I am I am not fuckign with Roy Jones Jr.

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:45 PM
\"Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer \"

I wouldn\'t EVER EVER EVER EVER want to mess with a professional boxer. I knew quite a few of these guys in my life. ( shared the same gym few years ago)

A normal person (no matter how tall or muscular) CANNOT hit a boxer even once ...he will dodge each and everything with ease. + Incase he decides to punch back full strength ( a thing that no professional boxer would ever do ) it means hastalavista baby , you are dead. If not dead , either all your jaw bones will be broken or massive brain damage will occur. You will not notice or feel it comin anyways lol...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol i\'ve seen professional boxing matches where the guy would get punched and not even notice, walk around for a few seconds, fall to the floor and be TKO\'d /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, Thats some crazy sh*t.

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Do u mean both fighters were professional boxers ? Then its nothing unusual cos they have more or less the same skill level. I was just stressing , that a normal person (= untrained in boxing) wouldn\'t EVER stand a chance...don\'t even dream about throwing a lucky punch lol !

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:51 PM
Do u mean both fighters were professional boxers ? Then its nothing unusual cos they have more or less the same skill level. I was just stressing , that a normal person (= untrained in boxing) wouldn\'t EVER stand a chance...don\'t even dream about throwing a lucky punch lol !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">It\'s still some crazy [bad word] lol, seeing a guy get hit that hard with such speed and force and be walking fine a few hours later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

tallmacky
05-14-2003, 01:52 PM
If you guys know a bit about American sports and such, legendary running back Jim Brown, who was incredibly strong, and skilled at many sports, Football, Lacrosse(said to be the best lax player ever.) and so on. I mean this guy was a monster of a man and today is a legend. Anyhow he met Muhammed Ali at somewhere I forgot where though heeh, he then told Ali how he wanted to go into boxing, and Ali said ok lets go a bit and they seriously had a little bout which left Brown on the ground, and he then was speaking of how incredible boxers where and so on.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 01:56 PM

Laugh I guess ill mention he is a UFC fighter as well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 02:11 PM
heheheh U HAD TO MENTION UFC !

Ok I feel the urge 2 add my 2 cents to that aswell, since I\'ve seen a huge amount of these fighting videos.

The thing I\'ve learned : IN A FIGHT WITH NO RULES : It doesn\'t matter if you are the best skilled world class Karate/Kung FU/Thai/Boxer/Taekwondo/JuiJitsu whatever fighting dude around, a professional WRESTLER , YES a wrestler , (I\'m talking about true wrestlers not WWF fancy pants show) will ALWAYS win against any other fighting style...by taking hs opponent to the ground in no-time and leave em wondering why the bone cracking sound is coming from all their joints simultaniously.
Wonna box a wrestler ? How would u do that when u find yourself in an armlock , that almost dislocates your shoulder.
Wonna thai kick him ? How would u do that if u find yourself in an hip dislocating leg lock.
A kick or a punch directed at a wrestler is like an invitation to take the aggressor to the ground and brake his bones.

Skyy
05-14-2003, 02:37 PM
heheheh U HAD TO MENTION UFC !

Ok I feel the urge 2 add my 2 cents to that aswell, since I\'ve seen a huge amount of these fighting videos.

The thing I\'ve learned : IN A FIGHT WITH NO RULES : It doesn\'t matter if you are the best skilled world class Karate/Kung FU/Thai/Boxer/Taekwondo/JuiJitsu whatever fighting dude around, a professional WRESTLER , YES a wrestler , (I\'m talking about true wrestlers not WWF fancy pants show) will ALWAYS win against any other fighting style...by taking hs opponent to the ground in no-time and leave em wondering why the bone cracking sound is coming from all their joints simultaniously.
Wonna box a wrestler ? How would u do that when u find yourself in an armlock , that almost dislocates your shoulder.
Wonna thai kick him ? How would u do that if u find yourself in an hip dislocating leg lock.
A kick or a punch directed at a wrestler is like an invitation to take the aggressor to the ground and brake his bones.

Yup, Wrestlers &gt; * But a lot of the fighters now days are learning to fight on the ground (grappling) and some other stuff but yeah no matter how good you are, once you go down its all over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 03:16 PM
True dat.

However all of this doesn\'t affect us normal people at all ( unless we loose our brains and decide to go into UFC)

If a wrestler would try to grapple someones a§§ in a bar scenario somewhere in America...he would get his own a$$ SHOT !

Yup , throw in guns in the mix ...and u see that any normal guy can win over any other guy...

Hrhr bad analogy...but its late and I\'m going to sleep. GF is coming over tommorrow and I\'ll have to treat her an l-arginine inspired load.

See u laterz...funny forum day it was no doubt

abductor
05-14-2003, 03:21 PM
I train Brazilian JuJitsu for 17 years. The combination of Boxing and
Grappling is the best. The jujitsu is good in finalizations. I like how
as the fighters of greco-Roman take oponent for the ground (very good).
I already fought sometimes in the street. I am sorry of whole the
fights that I did out of the tatame.
Today I think the jujitsu has to be a sport that give-me health.
I do know in USA, but here (Brasil) is very violent, most of the fights end in firearm shot.
It is not worthwhile to enter in a street fight here.
My advice is do not enter in any fight out of the tatame.

Mtnjim
05-14-2003, 03:52 PM
I got enough fighting in a place called Viet Nam (did you ever kill someone with your bare hands?). Sometimes you learn that you just fight to defend your self (and family and friends) and words.... well \"sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me\".

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 04:31 PM
All this fighting!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That damn rap music!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Fortune cookie say...no matter how bad you think you are, there\'s always someone out there that can put foot deep in yee as$!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Same cookie say...if friends see you get as$ stomped, you hear it for life!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Burnt cookie say...pride heals faster than broken jaw! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2003, 04:36 PM
First rule of karate as it was taught to me:

The best way to win a fight is to not get in one.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 03:22 AM
lol, I just applyed my super duper OD. (6 drops of PI/m, 3 Sprays of TE/m and like 18 inches of SOE). Wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Alquimista
05-15-2003, 09:30 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 10:24 AM
You are a sick sick person Phantom. You\'re going to go to the limit one day, stick on like 10 drops PI/m, 10 sprays TE/m, and like 30in SOE...start shaking and pass out on the floor. Either that, or you\'ll have even more girls humping your leg. Either way someone\'s going down at one point or another.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 11:41 AM
You are a sick sick person Phantom. You\'re going to go to the limit one day, stick on like 10 drops PI/m, 10 sprays TE/m, and like 30in SOE...start shaking and pass out on the floor. Either that, or you\'ll have even more girls humping your leg. Either way someone\'s going down at one point or another.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> LMAO, I had a really great day today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, it\'s like the more I wear, the better the results are. F it, thats it! tomoro I\'m wearing 10 drops of PI/m, 6 sprays of TE/m and 18 inches of SOE.

Girl\'s were following me, giving me big hugs and grabbing my butt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I gave a cute girl a foot massage then she jumped on me, pulled out my **** and started sucking it like a animal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. lol OD\'s are RULE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!!

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 11:50 AM
jesus how old are these girls phantom? I haven;t worn pheros for 2 days letting it the buildup die and venting, wow I felt much much lighter, and a bit more happy and more carefree (have been using none for awhile). Good results too maybe its still on my clothes who knows.

Whats the point of ODing at that level? Even at half of that you are getting your max you know, with some common math done I am guessing (and could be way off) that your pheros may be detectible 500 feet away.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 11:59 AM
lol they\'re all 18 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. If I was\'nt 18 I would be getting alot more a$$ (all the girls in my school are about 14-18 yrs old) I have had about 30 girls ages 14-17 ask me out, begging me to be with them but I had to object (my morals keep me from doing so). All that talk that high aNone deters young women is bullsh*t, I think it is essential to get a$$ from that age range.

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Nothing like TE in school(in my case), how does it go from a foot massge to an all out Blowjobfest anyhow, give me the inbetweens I am boggled (old people talk).

14-18 yeah same here nothing wrong with dipping below the 18 mark if she is mature/hot enough

Skyy
05-15-2003, 12:09 PM
lol they\'re all 18 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. If I was\'nt 18 I would be getting alot more a$$ (all the girls in my school are about 14-18 yrs old) I have had about 30 girls ages 14-17 ask me out, begging me to be with them but I had to object (my morals keep me from doing so). All that talk that high aNone deters young women is bullsh*t, I think it is essential to get a$$ from that age range.

True but your still in highschool. I dont have the luxury of being in that enviroment anylonger. College would be great if I took classes during the daytime. Unfortunately I go at night and its all serious people wanting to get their education. Once in a while I will get a few girls that like to chat etc but its rare. If I was in highschool im sure things would be completely different.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Nothing like TE in school(in my case), how does it go from a foot massge to an all out Blowjobfest anyhow, give me the inbetweens I am boggled (old people talk).

14-18 yeah same here nothing wrong with dipping below the 18 mark if she is mature/hot enough

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It was on the bleachers (we were sitting on a part which was not really viewable by the staff), I guess the foot massage got her sexually aroused until she could\'nt help it no more and she jumped on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Wearing super OD\'s can have unexpected effects. Like Today I did\'nt feel aggravated one bit and I wore 2-3 times the application as yesterday, really weird....

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 12:27 PM
Phantom, your stories kick ass bro!, you guys were out on the bleachers no one was around to see this, holy [bad word]? haha keep \'em cumming oooops I mean coming.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 01:20 PM
i am sorry, but your stuff is so outrageous i am starting to doubt what you are saying. I could see it if you were doing all this stuff outside of school, even with alcohol involved, but the stuff you talk about happening while you are in school is crazy. Don\'t you people ever go to class?

I am sure you got a great personality, but you aren\'t the first 9 or 10 on these boards to where pheromones, yet nobody has had your consistent string of BJs and quickies in public places.

Phantom
05-15-2003, 02:11 PM
i am sorry, but your stuff is so outrageous i am starting to doubt what you are saying. I could see it if you were doing all this stuff outside of school, even with alcohol involved, but the stuff you talk about happening while you are in school is crazy. Don\'t you people ever go to class?

I am sure you got a great personality, but you aren\'t the first 9 or 10 on these boards to where pheromones, yet nobody has had your consistent string of BJs and quickies in public places.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> No, this is NYC. 60% percent of the guys are all smoking pot in the back of the school or bathrooms and the rest are cutting classing and making out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 02:41 PM
yea but you are in manhattan, right?

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 07:53 PM
No school, even the crappy ones can\'t be maintained like that, phantom bro you should keep that stuff on the downlow I bet someone probably saw you guys out there!

Cloud9
05-15-2003, 07:58 PM
to the ANone relates to age. I agree with Phantom....you need some Anone for the younger women for sexual response. I just turned 20 and I know its true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

pelotudo
05-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Man that\'s crazy amount of -none though. I get the aura all over me, and no responses whatsoever after like 6 drops of AE and 1-2 of NPA. Nobody does anything.

Alquimista
05-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Man that\'s crazy amount of -none though. I get the aura all over me, and no responses whatsoever after like 6 drops of AE and 1-2 of NPA. Nobody does anything.

Yes, I am not being jeaulous at you Phantom, but I am kind start to doubt your sexual hit stories. Lets see, how many people in this board had the kind of hits and regularity from Phantom??? I bet zero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 08:11 PM
just so you guys know, a lot of none can work. I\'ve gone none crazy and it all depends on the VNO system, because there are a select few who must be able to attribute the source of the none molecules to you. However, I find that ODing is really effective for getting hits about 7 hours after the fact or whatever. You can \"season\" yourself with none until it blends with your pheromone signature and becomes natural. With less amounts, by the time it blends, it may all be gone. So, I\';ve done this, then added a couple dabs of AE or nothing and you get hits.

tallmacky
05-15-2003, 08:39 PM
You can only go so high, the OD\'ing at this level is getting just plain stupid, once your -none/-nol/-rone level has hit a certain height there is absolutlely no sense to go higher, and I doubt a big increase in what you will receive from others. That\'s the simple truth what Phantom has said goes against all three of the basic theories of Indifference, Build up, and Social hookup theory.

I am going to be blunt I don\'t think phantom OD\'s like this at all, first of all no one and I mean no one can wear this much -none and not smell like piss/old sweat, that\'t not my main concern but the amount being put on is so unneeded, you would have to send bruce an order every week if you kept that up. I think the OD stories are maybe a way to explain the radical hits phantom?

I hate stepping on toes but it has to be done in some cases, alot of newbies see this and it goes against everything that we teach here how phero\'s are not way to just get laid with no work, it never works like that. Phantom I like you and I like your posts alot but you can be honest with us, I and I hope no one else will care if you did tell us something that we did not know.

I have to question these things, I mean what is with telling us how you seduced and laid a girl in less then a sentence?, that\'s just not possible and among other things. I could type more but why?

Whiffy
05-15-2003, 08:47 PM
And yet, I get labeled as the bad guy for wanting honesty and direction on this forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

At least I ain\'t making up hit/kill stories. Hahaha

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 08:47 PM
It\'s entirely possible to seduce a girl and have sex with her ... without even saying a word.

Maybe there is some fantasizing going on, ok, that\'s possible. But maybe he\'s telling the truth. I used to get accused of making stuff up when I posted hits, and every single last word of them was the truth.

The only things that seem off to me are the settings in which the sex is happening -hard to believe no one saw, no teachers are around, etc. ... although ... and the outrageous amount of pheromones being used ... but even that - I phero BOMB sometimes and never have any OD, not with -none, granted, but still ...

benefit of the doubt? truth is stranger than fiction ... just because it\'s never happened to you doesn\'t mean it never happened to anyone ...

Gerund
05-15-2003, 08:53 PM
It\'s entirely possible to seduce a girl and have sex with her ... without even saying a word.

I\'ve experienced this once, and only once. We\'d never met before, and didn\'t even exchange names -- before or after. It was very hot. I\'d love to have another experience like that.

I have to say though, there\'s a phenomenol amount of conversation that\'s exchanged via eye contact! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-15-2003, 09:04 PM
FTR- you misunderstood. He was saying that the experience was only relayed in one sentence. He was not talking about the seduction process.

You are right, it is possible to seduce a woman without even saying a word. It is also nearly impossible. Even with the strongest visual communication, of the sexual enounters among humans, i bet those instances account for .0000001 percent of the time, assuming the both parties don\'t have a mutual friend, didn\'t communicate through writing, brail, sign language, email, and that more then one person was involved (masturbation, beastiality).

Gerund -- you said you didn\'t even exchange names. That would be a granted if you never said a word to her, so I am assuming you did. That\'s a big difference, though it does relate.

Gerund
05-16-2003, 12:17 AM
Gerund -- you said you didn\'t even exchange names. That would be a granted if you never said a word to her, so I am assuming you did. That\'s a big difference, though it does relate.

Well, I\'m sure you can see that the sentence would have been superfluous had I not added the qualifier \"before or after.\" The \"no talk\" experience could have taken place, and we could have spoken after (or the next day, or whatever), which I would assume happens after some \"silent\" encounters. I wrote what I did to elaborate on the nature and circumstances of the encounter.

Now, what is it you\'re assuming I did?

monesrule
05-16-2003, 06:45 AM
From what you wrote? That you had a one nighter and didn\'t exchange names or have much converstation.

Gerund
05-16-2003, 02:04 PM
So it was your post that was superfluous? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

monesrule
05-16-2003, 02:19 PM
a once knew a man who died.

He lived.

TBiRD
05-17-2003, 07:09 AM
Hey Phantom. I\'m with u on this one !
I\'m getting the same crazy sexual hits at clubs.

2 differences though :

1. I don\'t use your unholy OD amounts.
2. I don\'t post any DETAILED hit storys (especially the REALLY good ones) on this Forum because :

a) I am aware of the fact , that most people here , (like 90% atleast) don\'t get ANYWHERE close to the hits u and me are getting. Resulting in :
b) People don\'t believe u , and u loose your credibilty. They go like : I don\'t get any , so why/how the f**k is HE gettin so much ---&gt; Can\'t be true. Liar !!!
Resulting in c) I\'m way too tired to defend myself all the time so I don\'t tell anything.

My advice is : You need to understand that u TEASE alot of people here , so either stop posting your hit stories (Maybe leave out the details , that sound too \"show-offish\" - just say I used this and that it worked/didn\'t work) or live with the hatred.

All in all....I am causing major havoc at clubs, judging from this I think I would have laid half of my school (teachers included /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) if I only got to know about pheros earlier. SO I feel you man.

~peace out....

To those who still don\'t believe Phantom , take these things in account :

-He is a perfect looking guy , known by almost all girls in school. He STANDS out goddammit , and is very probably highly admired. Very popular !!! Only logical that girls would do anything to be enclosed in his popularity circle (BJ\'s/sex whatever , wherever , whenever)
-PHEROMONES !!!!!!
- Last but not least. As he stated himself , he got a big \'ol prick , SO don\'t u ever underestimate GOSSIP...probably all the girls in his school know by now ...so each and everything working for him - not against.
Sounds pretty believable to me...

franki
05-17-2003, 07:13 AM
TB, let me give you credit for one thing (I do this only once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ). You might be a guy that is already attractive without pheromones. The same goes for Phantom..

TBiRD
05-17-2003, 07:20 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

monesrule
05-17-2003, 07:38 AM
so far he has stopped posting hit stories so i suggest we give him some room to breathe

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 07:51 AM
2. I don\'t post any DETAILED hit storys (especially the REALLY good ones) on this Forum because :

a) I am aware of the fact , that most people here , (like 90% atleast) don\'t get ANYWHERE close to the hits u and me are getting. Resulting in :
b) People don\'t believe u , and u loose your credibilty. They go like : I don\'t get any , so why/how the f**k is HE gettin so much ---&gt; Can\'t be true. Liar !!!
Resulting in c) I\'m way too tired to defend myself all the time so I don\'t tell anything.

My advice is : You need to understand that u TEASE alot of people here , so either stop posting your hit stories (Maybe leave out the details , that sound too \"show-offish\" - just say I used this and that it worked/didn\'t work) or live with the hatred.

All in all....I am causing major havoc at clubs, judging from this I think I would have laid half of my school (teachers included ) if I only got to know about pheros earlier. SO I feel you man.

Geezzzzzz!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Is it me, or was this forum suppose to be about sharing and helping? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif What we have here is an attitude problem. He had the peanut butter all along, someone gave him the jelly, and now he doesn\'t want to share his invention of peanut butter &amp; jelly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm squange! Well, I guess everyone on here that has anything that works shouldn\'t post their idea cause someone may not believe him/her, or have to defend themselves. Whatever blows your hair back, but it saddens me so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif My advice to you would be a) The other 10% could get somewhere close to the hits u and Phantom are getting. Resulting in: b) Who cares if the others don\'t believe u, and what credibility? You\'ve never been called a liar? Cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Resulting in c) You only have to defend yourself if you\'re getting your as$ kicked. Annnnd you don\'t tell anything, but someone told you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Damn TBird! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif What\'s really going on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif May all your hits keep you from looking back and remembering how you got there. Tater! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
05-17-2003, 09:14 AM
Gentleman schweigt und geniesst ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 09:33 AM
DAS IST NICHT RICHTIG. SIE SOLLEN SICH TEILEN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

SEI PROPRIO CATTIVO!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
05-17-2003, 09:38 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

You just said , they should devide themselves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-17-2003, 09:43 AM
Tried to say, \"That\'s not right. You should share.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

TBiRD
05-19-2003, 04:59 PM
w00t w00t , all u guys pissed phantom off forever ???

Phantoooooom where are u hiding dude...

Alquimista
05-19-2003, 06:11 PM
w00t w00t , all u guys pissed phantom off forever ???

Phantoooooom where are u hiding dude...

Yeah, yesteray I was wondering the same: where is Phantom?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-19-2003, 06:16 PM
In detention for f*cking some girl in the hallway, probably.

Alquimista
05-19-2003, 06:44 PM
In detention for f*cking some girl in the hallway, probably.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-20-2003, 12:52 AM
He\'s been gone for like 4 days, I sure hope he comes back. Phantom we are here to love not hurt, I am sure he reads the posts under annoyamous atleast, but as far as posting I am not sure if he ever will again, I am having my doubts about this.