PDA

View Full Version : just started experimenting...

twcrado
05-14-2003, 11:33 AM
the past 3 days,
3 drops AE/2 sprays TE, seemed to get noticable results as the girl at work I always flirt with usually never uses words like \"dick\" etc...but were brought up often.

the next day I decided on diong 3dropsAE/3 sprays TE and I didn\'t get much reaction, b ut later that night at work, it was like the effects started to work again.

Also how long does TE and AE last?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 11:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
the past 3 days,
3 drops AE/2 sprays TE, seemed to get noticable results as the girl at work I always flirt with usually never uses words like \"dick\" etc...but were brought up often.

the next day I decided on diong 3dropsAE/3 sprays TE and I didn\'t get much reaction, b ut later that night at work, it was like the effects started to work again.

Also how long does TE and AE last?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ok first off 3 sprays is waaay to much. You said later at night is when it started to work again correct? Probably when your Anone lvl\'s drop to a reasonable ammount. Try dabbing it. Look a few pages ahead and find CK\'s mix vaults and look on page 2 of it. he has postged all of is uber l33t mixes and there is a nice AE/TE combo. I think even 1 spray of TE might be an OD. The most popular way to apply TE is by dabbing it and it will yield the best results!

Skyy
05-14-2003, 11:54 AM
ok here ya go:

3:1 AE:NPA variations: 4:1
This is one of my favourites. It combines the balance of AE with the sexual power of NPA. Good for clubbing, just be careful of OD.

Here is applying methods:

2 dabs of TE, 3 drops of AE. You can increase the TE, but don’t put much more AE on

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Sky , he got away with 2 full sprays , wich equals 26 TE dabs. Only at 3 sprays (39 !!! dabs) he stopped gettin results due to a total overload...

I would suggest to try either 5 - max 10 dabs standalone TE. In combo with AE = 3 drops AE 6 dabs TE.

+ if u want to use lots of TE u need -nol high products like SOE to cover it !

+ are u alpha / good looking / tall / muscular ? If yes u can get away with alot of -none ! if not use less as adviced.

+ AGAIN : Your first application was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much , you\'ll see alot better results with lesser amounts...