PDA

View Full Version : HYPOTHETICAL AND REALITY

MOBLEYC57
05-14-2003, 09:57 AM
A little boy goes up to his father and asks: \"Dad, what\'s the difference between hypothetical and reality?\"

The father replies: \"Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she\'d have sex with the mailman for $500,000.\"

The boy goes and asks his mother: \"Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?\" The mother replies: \"Hell yes I would!\"

The little boy returns to his father: \"Dad, she said \'Hell yes I would!\'\"

The father then says: \"Okay, now go and ask your older sister if she\'d have sex with her principal for $500,000.\"

The boy asks his sister: \"Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?\"

The sister replies: \"Hell yes I would!\"

He returns to his father: \"Dad, she said \'Hell yes I would!\'\" The father answers: \"Okay son, here\'s the deal: Hypothetically, we\'re millionaires, but in reality, we\'re just living with a couple of whores.\"

HOPE YOU\'RE HAVING A MOBLEY\'S KINDA DAY!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 12:39 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif