PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 + SOE combo and/or Old Spice

Pherofunk3000
05-14-2003, 08:13 AM
From the research I\'ve been doing so far, this seems like the ultimate combination in theory. That theory being
the SOE draws them in and makes them comfortable around you (plus it smells great in my opinion), and then the powerful -none combination of the NPA to close the deal.
And as I understand it, the APC should be an excellent cover in itself to get rid of that NPA catpiss smell for those people like myself who don\'t usually wear calogn.

If the APC isn\'t doing the trick as a cover (or if when combined with the SOE it gets a little bit funky) what do people think about using classic Old Spice calogn as their cover?

Skyy
05-14-2003, 09:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
From the research I\'ve been doing so far, this seems like the ultimate combination in theory. That theory being
the SOE draws them in and makes them comfortable around you (plus it smells great in my opinion), and then the powerful -none combination of the NPA to close the deal.
And as I understand it, the APC should be an excellent cover in itself to get rid of that NPA catpiss smell for those people like myself who don\'t usually wear calogn.

If the APC isn\'t doing the trick as a cover (or if when combined with the SOE it gets a little bit funky) what do people think about using classic Old Spice calogn as their cover?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well AXE and BOD seem to be very popular around here also. I think any colonge will cover up NPA when applied properly.

Elana
05-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Why would you want to use Old Spice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

koolking1
05-14-2003, 09:23 AM
Old Spice, hmmmmm - depends on your age I think. A lot of women my age or thereabouts have fond memories of their father\'s choice of smell!!!

Skyy
05-14-2003, 01:19 PM
I remember using Escape when i was 16..nice sweet strong smell. Im sure it could cover up a lot as well. hmm i think ill go buy it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Why would you want to use Old Spice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I know lots of girls who like Old Spice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

pelotudo
05-14-2003, 01:40 PM
I like the smell of Old Spice, but it smells too \"old\" for my personality. I like the fresher, lighter scents like Acqua or Ralph Lauren Romance.

I use Bod (Really Ripped Abs or X) to cover up most of the time; unless I\'m going to be in an intimate situation, then Ralph Lauren Romance is what gets them most of the time.

-Jon

Pherofunk3000
05-14-2003, 04:32 PM
It\'s funny about the Old Spice. Either you love it or you hate it. I generally like it since it\'s the only cologn i\'ve ever actually used (as I said earlier, I usually don\'t use cologn). Maybe I\'ll look into something more universal so I don\'t get skewed results from my cover in my phero-experments.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2003, 04:54 PM

I was talking to a guy the other day who was wearing Gucci \"Envy,\" which I complimented him on and couldn\'t get enough of smelling ... and he was saying that Old Spice is being marketed to the kids now. I haven\'t seen the commercials but I can\'t wait to see them. Old Spice reminds me of my dad in a big way but I liked it. I guess teen girls who\'ve never smelled it might like it, too.

I just hope they don\'t bring back Hai Karate and Brut.

MOBLEYC57
07-08-2003, 02:40 PM

I was talking to a guy the other day who was wearing Gucci \"Envy,\" which I complimented him on and couldn\'t get enough of smelling ... and he was saying that Old Spice is being marketed to the kids now. I haven\'t seen the commercials but I can\'t wait to see them. Old Spice reminds me of my dad in a big way but I liked it. I guess teen girls who\'ve never smelled it might like it, too.

I just hope they don\'t bring back Hai Karate and Brut.

FTR...Does Gucci Envy smell better than Le Male? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif