PDA

View Full Version : Breaking the ice with mones

aunnyboy
05-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Well, I\'ve been using pheromones since January and have yet to see a really successful hit. It\'s not that they aren\'t working, since I\'ve noticed different reaction from different gals over the past few months but the problem is that I am not mixing them right. I ordered the TE newbie set first, then SOE and by tomorrow I\'ll be getting my AE. Now I was wondering if anyone had any good mix with the 3, I checked the cookbook thingy(with SOE+TE) but that doesn\'t really work for me, so do you people have any more mixes with the 3 phero\'s?

I am 18, a high school student and basically good looking but just a bit shy and usually just need to break the ice with mones, a sexual hit wouldn\'t be bad either. Thanks for the help.

pico
05-14-2003, 01:23 AM
Just use AE as it is. You don\'t need to add anything, its good enough as it is. What sort of pheros were u using before?

TBiRD
05-14-2003, 04:20 AM
Ok , my suggestions taking in account that u are really good looking :

AE standalone = 4 - 5 drops (drop on your finger and smear all over neck /or ear/or eyebrow / or jawline

AE 3 drops + 6 dabs TE ...first put on the AE on your neck , then directly over the point where u applied AE , apply TE. Then (if needed) cover with a good smelling cologne or even better , a good smelling AXE.

TE standalone : from 2-4 dabs for 1on1 dates up to 10 dabs for club-havoc /partys / school. If u plan to apply as much as 10 dabs, make sure u apply a good amount of SOE directly above the TE application area. This \"allows\" u to get away with more -none + covers the stinkyness of TE.

All of these work very good for me , right now my favourite is : 9 dabs TE on neck...then covered with 1/3 SOE pack..and then covered with AXE Dimension (use AXE tsunami if u can) all of this resulting in a very good smelling mix that young girls / women /older women alike can\'t resist.

Enjoy and report back.

monesrule
05-14-2003, 04:30 AM
TEN DABS OF AE????

Does that really work? I have found after 4 its effectiveness goes down. But always used it as a standalone

Elana
05-14-2003, 04:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
TE standalone : from 2-4 dabs for 1on1 dates up to 10 dabs for club-havoc /partys / school.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think he was talking about the TE

monesrule
05-14-2003, 04:46 AM
i\'m sorry, read it wrong

DingDong
07-23-2003, 07:04 PM
Where do you put apply the ten dabs upon yourself?

EXIT63
07-24-2003, 04:53 AM
Use your imagination. Don\'t be afraid to mix these products with moisturizing lotion. Spread all over your face, neck, shoulders, arms, etc. IMO you get maximum phero-dispersion using this method of application. And by adding a quality cologne to the mix, you eliminate any TE swampass syndrome.