PDA

View Full Version : Application points

LTD420
05-13-2003, 02:51 PM
I made myself some JB#1. I am 6\'5 and it states in the cookbook that tall people should apply to their chest and hands.

Now I don\'t want to spray this mix on my clothes because I read phero\'s dont wash out to well(they require like 3 washings or you need to pour vodka on it or something)

Am I better off spraying on my neck, because I dont think it will do any good to spray on my bare chest when I am putting like 2 shirts over it.

When they say spray on the hands, do they mean by the hands like on the wrists.. Or to actually spray on the back of your hands (sounds rather weird to me)

Skyy
05-13-2003, 06:39 PM
Well Pulse points are great. Wrists,Neck and inside elbow are good spots. Behind your Earlobe is also good. Some people even will put some mones into their hair gel and put it in their hair. Be creative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif As far as how much to apply I couldn\'t tell ya cause Ive never used the mix before

SwingerMD
05-13-2003, 06:43 PM
LTD420,

Since you\'re pretty tall you could also put some behind the knees, especially if you\'re wearing shorts.

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 06:52 PM
Eyebrows are also a fan favorite.

Cloud9
05-13-2003, 08:31 PM
My favorite spot is the lower neck area around the whole neck and usually I put one drop on my inner collar.