PDA

View Full Version : Testing needed: Pheromone Theory.

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 01:48 PM
This is completely optional of course, with my success while easing of pheros for a a day or two even, and Alquimista\'s latest post, I was wondering if any guys on here are willing to go lets say one day without pheromones (after shower) and report back and tell us if there is actually a better response. Maybe it will take you two days anyhow a nice hard shower with antibacterial soap and washed clothes should do it. thanks

Indifference OD, Social hookup, and Build-up theory.

linkage here bro. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=74600&page=1&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")

franki
05-13-2003, 02:03 PM
So what exactly are you trying to find out? That you are better of without mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Or, on a more serious note, that the synthetical pheromones we apply DO build-up on our skin etc. when we apply them every day??

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 02:23 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No, I am wondering if we are all missing our target phero-amount. pretty much of what you said in the latter of your message. I believe we may be better off having 20x the amount of a normal man rather then 100x to whatever who knows (400x).

try franki I am sure you will love it.