PDA

View Full Version : Build-up mones signature theory

Alquimista
05-13-2003, 12:13 PM
Since yesterday, I start to believe in this theory that says that while you are wearing mones you are building-up your own signature.
This last few days, I stopped to use my mones, to not waste them - the last time that I used was saturday. Well yesterday I went to college without mones, and as soon I got inside on my Political Science class a chick that seats on my right side but never talks to me, asked me how was my weekend. I told her that was the normal: party, party and party. And then she replyed very loudilly \"why didn\'t you call me??\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. For a second I was stunned, and then I said \"because you didn\'t gave me yet your home phone number!\". Because the class started I was not able to close the deal. But tomorrow I will close the deal... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Today happened kind of the same stuff with another girl. She is not available, but I just asked her phone number and she gave me like a piece of cake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now I have like 5-6 diffent girls to call this weekend... this is cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Cool its about time someone tried what I said awhile back (not sure if anyone said this or not and I know I am not the originator of this.). I think you got your level down to a more human perception, by no means is it a weak signature but its not as intense as some of the products out there. I found myself getting better hits at the mall it was more open less tension and etc... Its a hard to map this whole thing ehh.

ps there are a whole lot of theories flying around now hehehe.

pico
05-13-2003, 01:13 PM
ok guys here\'s my take on the theory.
Just a quick intro: my name\'s pico, 20yr old college student in the uk, good looking (i would say i\'m an 8), and have been using pheros for the past 5 months and have had at times v big hits and at times nothing.

My theory is similar to tallmackys.
Basically, when you OD, its not that the girl(or guy) does not subconciously recognise it anymore. Its that the target\'s brain senses that there are way too many pheros for a natural guy to produce, and so it sends out its own warning signals that something is wrong - that the guy is not genuine.
I belive that if a graph of attraction (y axis) and pheros (x axis) was plotted, then it would be a line which ascends initially (the more pheros you apply to a point the higher the attraction), then levels out somewhat - a plateau with the optimum amount of pheros. But then the graph drops fairly sharply (OD) and goes down into negative attractiveness on the y axis.

Of course there are many other factors such as enviroment (club, bar, outdoors, indoors), target (high/low VNO sensitivity) and own personal phero signigture and build up from past days.

what do you think?

monesrule
05-13-2003, 01:21 PM
Your exactly right, i have posted a link where a researcher says somethign like this and before that i stated something liek that a well.

However, if you are using it to pick some one up, rather then on a date or with your partner, the natural amounts are too small to get noticed from more then a couple of feet or something. maybe its more like, 5 or 6, but that is considered the average standing distance between strangers in the u.s. anyway, so you\'ll have to initate your target, and hope they react (which the minority do to mones, at least noticably)

xvs
05-14-2003, 12:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Your exactly right, i have posted a link where a researcher says somethign like this and before that i stated something liek that a well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I missed that link. Can you post it again?

Thanks...

monesrule
05-14-2003, 04:38 AM
I just was looking all over and couldn\'t find it. Basically it said that it was possible that there was not a direct association between the amount used and what is signaled , IE More X means More Y. Instead, This amount of X means this Y, and 3X means Z (Not 3Y). It was just a theory by someone, but I thought of that too when trying to figure out how come we just can\'t splash on a lot of mones to get them to work better.

Still, don\'t forget that you can provoke someone into a trance like state with a big OD