PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody in the know....................

Elana
05-13-2003, 06:56 AM
tell us what is in NPA/W? Is it none or nol. I can\'t see why this would be a secret, if the men have access to what is in their formula (minus the secret ingredient).

franki
05-13-2003, 07:00 AM
Ha, just got my TE/w today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am curious too about what is in it.

Franki

Elana
05-13-2003, 07:17 AM
I just PMed Bruce. If I hear anything, I\'ll post it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
05-13-2003, 07:41 AM
Elana,

I\'ve got NPA/w and just sniffing it I can tell that while there MAY be some A-None in there, it\'s by no means the primary component of the scent.

And Bruce has said on at least a couple of occasions that there is no A-Nol in either the men\'s or women\'s versions of TE or NPA.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57272&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=no%20nol&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Sear chpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=57176&Search=t rue#Post57272 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57272&Forum=Al l_Forums&Words=no%20nol&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Sear chpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=57176&Search=t rue#Post57272\")

Just guessing that the primary ingredient in NPA/w is probably something in the Estra.... group. It\'s certainly not a smell that I\'ve detected in any of my other (mostly men\'s) phero products. And it just doesn\'t say \"Copulins\" to me.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-13-2003, 09:23 AM
I PMed Bruce and this was his reply.....

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi Elana,
Actually, the women\'s formula is more sophisticated than the men\'s. It contains a much smaller amount of aNONE than the men\'s and not 1 but *2* secret ingredients. It is good stuff.
Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Our formula is better than yours is!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-13-2003, 09:26 AM
do those secret ingredients work for men like nol and perhpas cops do?

If you do not know, bruce please answer

franki
05-13-2003, 10:32 AM
So, can we assume those secret ingredients are different than those in the men\'s version? That would mean Watcher would have to change his mix number 1, because NPA/w would have unique ingredients that are not yet included in his mix ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
05-13-2003, 12:27 PM
monesrule,

I\'ve been using NPA/w as an auxiliary phero in drop &amp; dab applications for the last few months, and only recently have incorporated it into a mega-mix of a modified JB.

The stuff seems to improve my mood somewhat making me a bit more prone to be more flirtatious and less inhibited. Those results are quite similar to what I noticed when experimenting with Copulins in my applications.

Using PI/w or EW (at LOW concentrations) lowered my inhibitions nicely and gave me what I thought was a real edge in flirting. But using a higher concentration of EW, at around PCC\'s concentration of .025% made me lewd, lascivious, even lecherous to the degree that it was quite counterproductive as regards flirting. No amount of A-Nol has ever come close to producing these effects for me, and I\'ve really poured the Nol on at times.

Elana,

The effects I listed above make me even more convinced that the primary phero in NPA/w is probably Estratetraenol, or something very much like it. At low dosage it seems to have a Realm/m-like effect on me which would make sense in context of the \"self mood enhancement\" effects that Realm products aim for.

franki,

Looking at what Bruce wrote to Elana,
\"Actually, the women\'s formula is more sophisticated than the men\'s. It contains a much smaller amount of aNONE than the men\'s and not 1 but *2* secret ingredients. It is good stuff.\"
.....one might deduce that the men\'s formula of NPA has only ONE secret ingredient. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What do you think?

Phantom
05-13-2003, 12:32 PM
I PMed Bruce and this was his reply.....

Hi Elana,
Actually, the women\'s formula is more sophisticated than the men\'s. It contains a much smaller amount of aNONE than the men\'s and not 1 but *2* secret ingredients. It is good stuff.
Bruce

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Our formula is better than yours is!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

------------------------

Try sending him some pics, he might give you a more informative answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-13-2003, 12:53 PM
yea elana, use your female charm

Oscar, i know i posted something about that substance in the title of a previous thread, but can\'t remember the response as to what it was.

How many guys here have NPA/w and what hae you seen with it compared to the men\'s version?

druid
05-13-2003, 01:09 PM
i always thought that NPA and TE (the male versions) had none + 2 secret ingred.\'s? there is only one?

monesrule
05-13-2003, 01:24 PM
Oscar, read this thread about Estratetraenol. Notice what was said -- a lot of negative things. So I am not sure it is Estratetraenol.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=72411&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=estrogen&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage =0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=72409&amp;Search=true#Po st72411 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=72411&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=estrogen&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage =0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=72409&amp;Search=true#Po st72411\")

oscar
05-13-2003, 02:05 PM
monesrule,

Well unless you\'re Bruce you\'re not likely to be SURE what\'s in there any time in the near future. Nor will I.

Bear in mind that Estratetraenol is the main ingredient in Realm for men, and it does have a positive mood enhancing effect on the majority of men who use it.

Also take into consideration that not everyone experiences the negative effects that are sometimes reported with the use of certain pheromones, and that there are guys who have some negative reactions to practically every phero they\'ve tried.

If you\'ve got a better guess I\'ll be happy to hear it. If you try both Realm for men and NPA/w and don\'t think they\'re similar in terms of self-actuated effect let me know. Meanwhile, having used Realm for about the last six years, I\'m pretty content with my speculation.
But I\'m always ready to listen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-13-2003, 02:09 PM
oh, trust me, i don\'t have a better guess. I just wanted to bring up that thread because it certainly was relavent. But I am starting to get jealous that you have NPA/w and I don\'t. It sounds like you really like it

pelotudo
05-13-2003, 02:12 PM
oscar,

As far as effects on myself, I have noticed the mood enhancing effect. I feel more upbeat, more lively when I wear it. Does it really, or have you noticed, any effects on others whatsoever? I wore it a few times w/o mones, and didn\'t notice any effects on other people, but still got the little bit of mood enhancement on myself.

-Jon

oscar
05-13-2003, 02:33 PM
monesrule,

Well, if you\'re jealous now just wait \'til I tell you that I got my NPA/w from the Returned Products page and it was only $12 for what appeared to be a totally FULL bottle!
No, I guess I better not tell you that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pelotudo,

I\'ve only ever used the NPA/w in combination with other (men\'s) products, and only at extremely minimal doses at that. Hard to tell to what extent it was contributing to my outgoing phero aura, but the self-effect was almost always notable.

Two good reasons that I haven\'t really worn a lot of it are:
1.) I really don\'t want to come off smelling TOO radically of a women\'s pheromone.
2.) The stuff has a really shrill bio-chemical kind of smell in my opinion, and it\'s really hard to cover with fragrance to the point where I can\'t consciously smell it without risking a fragrance OD.

pelotudo
05-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Ack, sorry. I was talking about the Realm :P

oscar
05-13-2003, 02:49 PM
pelotudo,

I did have what MIGHT have been construed as a \"hit\" with Realm/m once. Simultaneously two Asian women appeared on either side of me at a swim meet and seemed to be inhaling me. But I\'ve always chalked it up to the possibility that Asian women might just like the fragrance of the stuff.

midnighttoker3
05-16-2003, 08:34 AM
The ingredients in NPA/w is human urine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mtnjim
05-16-2003, 09:40 AM
\"The ingredients in NPA/w is human urine.\"
Great, think of all the money I can save. Drink a beer, pee into a small bottle and I\'m all set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
05-16-2003, 10:06 AM
Nope, it\'s cat urine. :P

&lt;Goes outside and grabs hit cat and waits with a cup underneath her&gt;

-Jon

Elana
05-16-2003, 10:28 AM
The ingredients in NPA/w is human urine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

How shocking that pheromones don\'t work for you. You seem like such a cool guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:37 AM

How shocking that pheromones don\'t work for you. You seem like such a cool guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Could you pee in a cup and send me a sample /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-16-2003, 10:38 AM
Could you pee in a cup and send me a sample

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Could you pee in a cup and send me a sample

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

You know..im still waiting to be corrupted..its been 60 posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GIMMIE YOUR PEE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-16-2003, 10:42 AM
You know..im still waiting to be corrupted..its been 60 posts

LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
You blew it! You were supposed to contact me when you became a full member. I just checked your title, and as of 12 posts ago, you are no longer a full member. No fun for you..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
05-16-2003, 10:44 AM
You know..im still waiting to be corrupted..its been 60 posts

LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
You blew it! You were supposed to contact me when you became a full member. I just checked your title, and as of 12 posts ago, you are no longer a full member. No fun for you..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think im gonna cry

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

:sob:

Enticing
05-16-2003, 10:52 AM
maybe the secret ingredient is deer musk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tantalus747
05-16-2003, 05:04 PM
monesrule,

Well, if you\'re jealous now just wait \'til I tell you that I got my NPA/w from the Returned Products page and it was only $12 for what appeared to be a totally FULL bottle!

Isn\'t TE/w just diluted NPA/w? If so, it still on the returned products page for $12.

Two good reasons that I haven\'t really worn a lot of it are:
1.) I really don\'t want to come off smelling TOO radically of a women\'s pheromone.
2.) The stuff has a really shrill bio-chemical kind of smell in my opinion, and it\'s really hard to cover with fragrance to the point where I can\'t consciously smell it without risking a fragrance OD.

TE/w makes me sick to my stomach. I think I need to try it in smaller amounts though. I was trying one spray of a 3:2 TE/m:TE/w mix.

franki
07-15-2003, 09:12 PM
bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
01-13-2004, 09:51 PM
I PMed Bruce and this was his

reply.....

Hi Elana,
Actually, the

women\'s formula is more sophisticated than the men\'s. It contains a much smaller amount of aNONE than the

men\'s and not 1 but *2* secret ingredients. It is good stuff.
Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Our formula is better than yours is!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok,

maybe I was wrong about what Bruce said about the different ingredients not being the same. Apparently this is all

Bruce said. Like DST said, this is one of those things that are not to be uncovered..

EXIT63
01-14-2004, 05:08 AM
Hey Franki, nice ride. But can you afford to change the oil?

Pancho1188
01-14-2004, 06:07 AM
Hey Franki, nice ride. But can you

afford to change the oil?

Not after he goes shopping with the

female in it...

franki
01-14-2004, 06:18 AM
Hey Franki, nice ride. But can you

afford to change the oil?

I am getting there...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Irish
01-14-2004, 07:00 AM
A while back I was using NPA/w - it seemed to work pretty well. I reported here in the forum one pretty

intense encounter I had at a bar. I was wearing a tiny drop of A1 on either side of the head, and a small dab of

NPA/w on the back of the head. The area was covered with two light sprays of Image if I remember correctly. She was

physically affectionate and nuzzling the application area - \"you smell good\".

I hesitate to chalk up the

whole incident to the pheros ( I was definitely flirting with her and trying to lead her along), but when a woman

comments on the scent and makes a physical display of sniffing it then I give the pheros credit for that much

anyway.

By the way the Image does a good job of covering the NPA/w smell - Image is kind of spicy and complex

and that seems to mask the NPA well. A little NPA goes a long way - I\'ve always used just a micro-dab smeared on

my hair, usually on the back of the head. Lately I\'ve gone back to NPA/m just because I found some on the shelf,

but I\'m wondering now if the women\'s formula may work just as good or better. Anyone mixed the two yet?

I

get a lot of girls (usually young) maneuvering to stand directly behind me, leaning close to see what I\'m

reading, etc. when I apply pheros to the hair. I think they are checking out the light phero/cologne dose. When I

embrace women I know casually, they often linger with their face at the side of my head and ask what cologne I\'m

wearing, where did you buy that, etc. The trick is to keep the dose very light and use other tricks and skills to

draw them in.

Kari
01-14-2004, 07:58 AM
The ingredients in NPA/w is human

urine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Why

not? Some female hormone replacement pharmaceuticals are made form a derivative of mare\'s urine.

Kari
01-14-2004, 08:00 AM
\"The ingredients in NPA/w is human

urine.\"
Great, think of all the money I can save. Drink a beer, pee into a small bottle and I\'m all set.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, I have a funny TRUE story about that. I ran into a pregnant

lady, with whom I am acquainted, outside a grocery store. She was giggling. Her OB/GYN asked her to bring in a urine

sample. She put it in a wine bottle, and stuck it in the car.

It was stolen. EEEEWWWWW!

bjf
01-14-2004, 08:31 AM
A while back I was using NPA/w - it

seemed to work pretty well. I reported here in the forum one pretty intense encounter I had at a bar. I was wearing

a tiny drop of A1 on either side of the head, and a small dab of NPA/w on the back of the head. The area was covered

with two light sprays of Image if I remember correctly. She was physically affectionate and nuzzling the application

area - \"you smell good\".

Irish,

I have been reading up

on NPA/w lately and came across the post you are talking about yesterday.\\

Let me tell you, I am shocked you

nevr tried npa/m and w in combonation. Yes some people seemed to have tried it, and I will too now. Skky and

Proteus use it alot, both with wagg I believe. I know skky does anyway. Some have tried npa/w with ae too,

including skky and gotten great results.

I really think npa/w is underrated as a synergystic peromone --- that

is, like wagg it won\'t do a lot of its own, but with none or lacroy, it can really do a bunch.

I wish I had

some of the posts I read by skyy and proteus, you can just do a search for \"npa/w and npa/m\" under pheromone

discussion, though you may miss some of their results with PI or AE with NPA/w, but here is a post I saved on a more

complicated AE mixture:

thread (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=88040&amp;Forum=UB B

5&amp;Words=npa%2Fw&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=5 &amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=88040&amp;Sear

ch=true#Post88040\")

I definitely will be uing my new EE Heat with TE/w vanilla, and wagg, probally

2:2:3 like Skyy\'s current ratio (those are for NPA, not TE though, so need adjustment). My only dilemma is

whether to add A-1, or whether to just try that AE mix in the post above.

Skyy
01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
I also forgot to mention i mix it up with lotion and apply it around my neck/chest/shoulders

make

sure its not all in one spot!

Sagacious1420
01-14-2004, 11:31 AM
NPA m&amp;w are a great combo. I\'m using both in my latest mixes.

I\'ve tried them in various ratios like 2:1, 3:2, but I think 1:1 gives the best results. They seem to complement

each other well, much more effective in combination vs. each solo.