PDA

View Full Version : Best mones for business

Charisma
05-12-2003, 09:40 PM
What pheros can I buy best to get maximum results in business?

I already found that Attraction works best for resumes and other letters, so that one is on my shopping list.
But next:
- I\'ve read that AFA will do the job OK in job interviews
- PI/m gives top results in non-aggresive respect
- AE/m will do fine in all sort of situations

Ok, maybe it helps to paint my background picture:
- age 35
- good looking (according to my wife and friends of mum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)
- married
- teddy bear image / I appear too friendly but inside there\'s a grizzly!
- I use balm instead cologne (pref. Dune)

Now, I do want business results AND I do like a frequent DIHL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif AND keep my wife happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So what product will do the job best: AE/m, PI/m or AFA?

I look forward to all your recommendations!

proteus
05-13-2003, 02:03 AM
SOE is great for interviews. Recently interviewed at a pretty prestigious firm - highly competitive field of candidates and I got the job. Of course it was not all due to SOE, but I think it helped as the lady who interviewed me let the interview drag on for well over an hour and a half just chatting about stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charisma
05-13-2003, 01:32 PM
I don\'t know about SoE. Whenever I take a bus or train, old ugly women come and sit next to me. Then they start driveling about the strangest things. And yep there\'s the famous line \"You\'re such a nice young man\" (is this a pick up line for the elderly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif). F*ck! I\'m 35 and yeah I may look like 26 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but I want some respect...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

(Thank you Aretha for this nice intermezzo)
... and I want lots of DIHLs from nice young good looking women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, someone else has another suggestion? Watcher, DrSmelly, anyone?

koolking1
05-13-2003, 01:46 PM
hey - it gets worse the older you get. I\'ve had a bad run of hits from old ladies lately, especially at the supermarket. I wore APC to a job interview (female was owner and did the hiring) and got the job.

proteus
05-13-2003, 04:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t know about SoE. Whenever I take a bus or train, old ugly women come and sit next to me. Then they start driveling about the strangest things. And yep there\'s the famous line \"You\'re such a nice young man\" (is this a pick up line for the elderly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif). F*ck! I\'m 35 and yeah I may look like 26 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but I want some respect...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

(Thank you Aretha for this nice intermezzo)
... and I want lots of DIHLs from nice young good looking women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, someone else has another suggestion? Watcher, DrSmelly, anyone?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, it seems to me then that you already have the answer to your question. If a -nol heavy product doesn\'t work for you then it seems obvious to try the -none heavy products like AE. Most folks here found what works for themselves through experimentation - there\'ve been a lot of good posts lately on -none products like AE so read up and I\'m sure you can easily decide what to purchase.

travis
05-13-2003, 04:21 PM
If you use NONE you might stink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

proteus
05-13-2003, 05:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you use NONE you might stink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, then stick to the -nol products. My motto is \" nothing ventured, nothing gained\" - and the -none stink is not an issue if you\'ve played around with cover scents a lot - any of these work well: Drakkar Noir, Le Male, Fahrenheit, Chrome, Quorum.

Charisma
05-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Ok. Thanks guys.

I ordered PI and AFA both unscented so I can use my own cologne and balsam.
I can\'t wait to start. Let the games begin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

travis
05-14-2003, 02:48 AM
You should order nol...the function of none is sexual stimulant, what you want is to make the person relax and comfortable. Thats my opinion. I find nol more effective to me in dealing business, none makes me sexually stimulated even talking to guys which I hate it. Another thing, not all girls are reacting positive to none so you might what to consider that, as to nol majority guys and girls are acting positively. Thank you and Good Luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
05-14-2003, 08:32 AM
AFA is good! I´ve found that AFA works even better for me at times that AE. I get practically no negative reactions from it unlsee I OD perhaps.