PDA

View Full Version : what to get...........

TheBitterOne
05-12-2003, 08:37 PM
I\'m brand new to the ideals of phreomones. I\'m a small guy who just comes off as the nicest most friendly person to every bloody female i encounter. I\'m tird of being the one in the \"Friend\'s zone\" and not being able to, well, get laid. I\'m just wondering what you guys think i should get so that i can change my ways and possibly my life around. Any comments, suggestions, or just plain help would be wonderful. Also don\'t forget i\'m new to this so make sure when you use initials for products you also mention what they are. thebltter0ne@aol.com (\"thebltter0ne@aol.com\")

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Read read read read read read read read...

Check the newbie sticky post at the top of the page. It will give links to where youw ant to go and give an in depth to many of the products available. If it\'s not on the newbie post, check out the Reference Manual at the top of the page. After reading about 3-4 days worth of material, read some more :P. There\'s a ton of different products and each have their advantage. Check out some info and let us know what you think. Also, give us some information about yourself (what you look like, weight, height, race, personality type, alpha/beta male...etc and what you\'re looking to do in what environments) and we\'ll see if we can lead you in some good directions.

Thanks,
Jon

EXIT63
05-13-2003, 03:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Read read read read read read read read

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

and then read a little more. Try a little PIm (Primal), NPA+APC (cookbook), maybe a little TE. Stay away from the Soe.

Click on the top of the page where it says pheromone reference material and read it. Also, fill out your profile so we know a little about you (if you haven\'t yet).

There is alot of information here but you have to invest a little time to digest it.

Welcome to the forum!

EXIT63
05-13-2003, 03:53 AM
One more thing. Do not be BITTER! It\'s not gonna get you anywhere.