PDA

View Full Version : Another HIT with AE...

Alquimista
05-12-2003, 03:43 PM
I everybody! Last saturday, I decided to make strong my mix of 3 drops AE + 1/2 SOE gel. I was looking on the CK\'s mix vault and I realized that the mix #3 is quite similar to my mix. So, I decided to create a hybrid of the two: I had to my mix 3 dabs of TE!!
Well I went to college to do a job with my fellows, and I found there with them that girl that I told you before in a previous post of PI, the 10/10 girl. The first thing that she did after see me was to put her cell phone without ask me or say hello inside a pocket of my bag that when I have in is on my chest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
After 4 hours of work, we went to lunch some pizza. I went to seat first than the others, and she came and seated beside me, on my right side. I started to have with her small talks and dropping some neghits, and I realized that all the other men on our table (4 guys) started to say crazy stuffs and get mad easily. Also I realized that those guys were respecting me a lot. When the pizza arrived I saw her passing in a discrete way all food to me, without I ask - in body language = buying signals!!!. After I drop some more neghits and the other guys make a lot of mistakes by her eyes, I asked her if she would like to party with me on that night. Her eyes sparkled and she said \"you just have to call me\". I said \"what\'s your phone number?\" and she gave me. Because I am a DocLove good student, I did not call her saturday night. Instead I was preparing my trip to Europe, and I even called an Italian chick that is all over me and we are going to spend the summer together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I repeat, I used 3 drops AE (applyied behind both ears and eyebrows) + 3 dabs TE (applyied around the neck) and 1/2 SOE applyied on my pulse and arms.

CK: your cookbook is really good! this is pure gold. I suggest to the other guys to print for you a copy of it and put together with your other secret tools. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hotrocks5
05-12-2003, 03:48 PM
That\'s a nice hit! Just have a question for anybody who knows: In terms of the SOE, 1/2 of the gel is equal to what in terms of the roll-on?

monesrule
05-12-2003, 04:32 PM
what is a neghit?

Also, not to be judgemental, but if you wanted to accomplish what i think you did, you could have called her and said \"I feel like just hanging out with my friends tonite\" or \"i am gonna hang with my ex-gf\" or a \"friend\" (which she interprets as female of course).

This way at least she is not sitting around wondering. Throw some challenge in their but don\'t completely push her away. believe it or not, some people feel that too much challenge without slight courtesy, can be a major turnoff. Just seems like a better way of doing your neghit without putting her through that if she realy likes you.

Phantom
05-12-2003, 04:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I asked her if she would like to party with me on that night. Her eyes sparkled and she said \"you just have to call me\". I said \"what\'s your phone number?\" and she gave me. Because I am a DocLove good student, I did not call her saturday night.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I feel sorry for that 10/10, you could of had a good time together (remember DocLove does\'nt know that you have the power of pheromones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif). She probably thinks your a total ass but the mone\'s will make it much easier for girls to forgive you (which i\'ve personally experienced, if you wan\'t to get in good terms again when you had a fight with one of your friends (female) apply 6 dabs of TE/m covered with a nice sensual cologne and she\'ll be kissing your ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Alquimista
05-12-2003, 08:00 PM
monesrule and phanton,
You guys have to excuse me, but I have to say it, you guys have A LOT to learn. Well, let me tell you about challenge: Challenge is the superwoman\'s Kriptonite! Women, special the beautiful ones love challenege. I bet that if I call the 10/10 next week to go out to dinner in the nearest Burger King she will even offer to pick me up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now let me tell you about Neghits: Neghits is kind of during the conversation with a girl throw from times to times a negative sentence about her. Again, women love it! You guys have to ask my man Druid if I am correct or wrong. My man Druid is well informed in this stuff, because as me he does not put all of \"his weight\" over the pheromones\' legs, as a good table he uses all of \"his 4 legs\": he has more stuff inside his secret tools sets as Body Language books and all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Let me give you a pratical example of challenge: a year ago, I was coming back from Italy and I invited the Italian chick to spend this next summer with me. Well on january, she wrote me an email telling me that actually this summer she was going to Argentina (big bomb to my face!). Well I just \"disappeared\" for few months, and like a month ago she wrote me telling me that actually she would be able to meet me in Portugal in july. Two weeks ago she wrote again saying that her parents were every single day asking for me. In woman language, she has been thinking about me evry day. Saturday I got another message from her saying that she misses me a lot. At night, I called her, and she didn\'t even let me finish to say hello, she said right away that she is going to Portugal in JUNE an that she wants me to go back with her to Italy. Isn\'t life so good??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Remember guys: Pheromones helps a lot but still it is not everything. Just ask Druid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:03 PM
Neghits are the freaking best thing...EVER. Especially to a girl that kn ows she\'s hot and starts displaying it right in front of you. A few neghits and she\'ll realize you\'re both on the same level and fun to be around. I just stared using them on a constant basis, and they love em.

Skyy
05-12-2003, 08:11 PM
I know of neg hits but I dont know how to use them correctly. Can u guys list \'A LOT\'/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or maybe a few examples so I might learn how to do them better.

c\'mon guys just list a few easy ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alquimista
05-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Skyy,
I don\'t suggest you a list of neghits. Dude, I create them while conversating with the girls. If there is a list of neghits it is just like pick up lines, never works and the girl can see in your eyes that you memorized it in some cheap book. Be spontaneous, just pay attention in what she says and try to use it against her.
Neghits is a very powerful weapon (for me the second one after mones), but it is very dangerous also. I got fired many times before I learned to take control of my \"bad tongue\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Yeah, neghits can easily make you look like a jerk or an [bad word]...QUICK. You have to find the right places to use them and when. You can\'t just go blurting stuff out cracking on her when you see her, or she wont want to have anything to do with her.

Pay attention to her body language as you\'re talking to her. Pay attention to where her eyes are focusing, what she\'s wearing, her makeup, what she\'s eating etc. I\'ll toss a couple of examples to give you some help:

1. You\'re talking to some girl you just met, and she\'s really short..but she\'s wearing these huge platform shoes. You know the kind I\'m talking about, w/ like 3\" lift to her. In the conversation, bring up shoes or something, and be like..man, what are you like 4\'2\" w/o those shoes on? Man, people must think you\'re a midget or something (Of course, don\'t do this if she is really really small and you\'ll offend her). Always have a half-cracked smile on your face.
2. or say you\'re out with a girl, and you\'re getting the kino going. You\'re brushing her arm, flirting with her, etc. The first time she touches you, be like, what do you think you\'re doing...we hardly even know each other. You can\'t just go touching people like that (even though you\'ve been doing this forever with her by now...), it\'s teasing her mang..she\'ll love it.

You gotta be johnny-on-the-spot with these. Find little insecurities she\'s not so hot about, and notice them. She knows she\'s insecure about them, just noticing them and saying hey..they\'re cute, or they make you look good while at the same time cracking on her will have her loving it. If she has fake nails, and you know it...say something like, \"nice nails, those real?\" (even though you know they\'re fake)..she\'ll be like \"no\", then say something like \"oh well, they do look good...for fake nales I guess.\" You\'re charming her, you\'re giving her a compliment but at the same time cracking on her b/c her nails are fake. Little stuff like that, girls love to be noticed and they go out of their way to do it. You can\'t state obvious stuff that guys see all the time...\"man, you\'re hot.\", \"that dress is awesome\", etc... Find the little stuff that a girl would notice on a guy (like nice shoes, cut fingernails...no other guy would look at this on a nother guy, but girls see it and are impressed...). Turn it around on them, find little stuff they are insecure about or they are trying to get people to notice, and it\'ll make a world of difference.

But hey, what do I know, I\'m just 19 years old and just getting started so don\'t listen to me :P. If any of you guys feel you want to correct any of this, feel free...or if you feel you wanna boost my 19 year old ego and tell me I\'m actually doing something right, well don\'t hesitate their either :P

-Jon

Watcher
05-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Why is it so hard to get women to go for sex.?

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Hah, man, if only it was easy. Watcher, u wanna give me some pointers to getting a girl in bed within 10 mins of meeting her? I would devote my life to practicing your methods and give you every bit of credit you deserve if you can do it :P

Watcher
05-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Lol 2 hours maybe, try MIX#1 or DD#1, ill admit 99.9% of interactions are passing DIHL etc, but when i get them to stay still i make my moves, a little bit from NLP/fast seduction, a little bit from an intricate understanding of pheromones and plenty of reading over the years on this forum. Just be prepared to work out - when i got some serious muscle bulk going that is when the pheromones/looks started to click up to 500% more than before that point. I had \"less success with pheros\".
Make youreself smarter, try doing some serious learning, use Mind mapping to make youreself a genius, learn to play the stockmarket make money and go go go.
There are better products than TE like NPA (something different more effective) and other products, TE is just cheap beginner luck.

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 09:24 PM
Heh, I hear that. I don\'t even open my TE bottle anymore. I\'m in love with my new AE:NPA:SoE mix I\'ve been using over the past 3-4 days. The ultimate test is going to be tomorrow night w/ a friends sis I\'ve been trying to hook up with. Wanna give me some help w/ NLP? I\'ve read some stuff on fast seduction, but haven\'t heard of NLP b4.

-Jon

and wth is mix#1?

Alquimista
05-12-2003, 09:57 PM
pelotudo,
I agree with your point on the Neghits. After all, I am only 20 years old and this makes us to be in the same \"age team\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher,
you are always talking that your Mix #1 \"moves stones and mountains\"... I was just wondering what will happen to you if you are in front of a 10/10 and you remember that you forgot to put your Mix#1?? You will get stuck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Don\'t take it personal, it is just a joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-13-2003, 03:55 AM
pelotudo,
I agree with your point on the Neghits. After all, I am only 20 years old and this makes us to be in the same \"age team\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

W00t, age team. Can I be captain? Cmon, please, I wanna be captain? I\'ll pick you first to be on my team Alquimista :P

BTW, just to make this useless post usefull...Neghits are good :P

-Jon

TBiRD
05-13-2003, 04:18 AM
@ watcher :

\"There are better products than TE like NPA (something different more effective) and other products, TE is just cheap beginner luck\"

ahem , u are fully aware of the fact that NPA and TE are 100% the same stuff , pherowise-

NPA : 5 ml total with 2,4 mg total phero content by weight
TE : 20 ml total with SAME 2,4 mg total phero content by weight. 100% same pheros + same secrets only more dilute.
SO if u use 1 dab of NPA and want to know how much that would be in TE dabs...use 4 times the amount = 4 dabs TE ! Or if its the 24ml TE version use 5 dabs.

So WTF are u talking about TE being cheap beginners luck lol ! ITS the almighty EDGE were talking about here OK ?!

monesrule
05-13-2003, 05:42 AM
peltudo

on neghits -- sounds like a great technique for females in your social circle, but your treading on dangerous water in just a pick-up situation. There has to be trust and all that established first to make fun of someone safely. Course, a lot of us to that naturally if we are already friends with the female. Of course, I do it because we have no sexual interest in them!! Then it ends up working, and god I hate that.

pelotudo
05-13-2003, 08:06 AM
Yeah, for the most part I\'ll use these (what I described above) on a girl that I\'ve either: A. already talked to, know a little about her, know her limits and what I can and can\'t say around her (I.E. I used the shoes one the first real date that the girl I\'m with now went out. It worked awesome, and immediately after I started doing it I pulled in the kino and it only got better from there). or B: girls that I don\'t care (Not that I don\'t care, but that I don\'t have an attraction to...like just friends that I enjoy messing around with).

It\'s hard to pull out ones like that on girls I just meet, and I usually don\'t do it until I comfortable with them. When an easy one comes along every now and then, I\'ll grab it just to test their limits. If the girl\'s a 9/10 or 10/10 though, I don\'t hold back. She knows she looks really good, and knows there are guys all around attracted to her..and if she\'s on a high horse about her looks and being snobby, then I\'ll get dirty with them... Just to let them know I\'m not intimidated by their good looks but crappy personality...but it\'s all in good fun. In the end, I make sure they know I\'m just teasing them a little bit, and it hasn\'t backfired yet. &lt;knocks on wood&gt;

-Jon

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 11:04 AM
I\'ve been using neghits since I was like 11, never knew what it was I think its just my personality nice [bad word] thing I have going and all, seems to work a bit too.

Phantom
05-13-2003, 12:45 PM
@ watcher :

\"There are better products than TE like NPA (something different more effective) and other products, TE is just cheap beginner luck\"

ahem , u are fully aware of the fact that NPA and TE are 100% the same stuff , pherowise-

NPA : 5 ml total with 2,4 mg total phero content by weight
TE : 20 ml total with SAME 2,4 mg total phero content by weight. 100% same pheros + same secrets only more dilute.
SO if u use 1 dab of NPA and want to know how much that would be in TE dabs...use 4 times the amount = 4 dabs TE ! Or if its the 24ml TE version use 5 dabs.

So WTF are u talking about TE being cheap beginners luck lol ! ITS the almighty EDGE were talking about here OK ?!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> NPA dabs are much smaller than TE dabs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TBiRD
05-13-2003, 03:56 PM
well do u dip ur whole friggin finger into the NPA bottle or do u wet the \"bottom\" side of your finger tip - wich is the right technique to do and more or less equals a TE dab - size-wise (not concentration-wise thats still 4 - 5 times )
The opening of a TE bottle is pretty big either...atleast much bigger than the tiny AE hole..

+ its always a \"more or less\" estimation with dabbing...maybe the \"bottom side\" of your finger can carry more fluid than mine...maybe the gravity is a bit different on your side of the planet .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif well u get the point.

Still its a good estimation saying 1 dab NPA equals 4 - 5 of TE !

Even a calculated syringe will only give u + - estimates...so why bother...just do the simple math