PDA

View Full Version : How much Anone- do you apply?

Skyy
05-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Of course we all have our mixes that we enjoy to use. I am curious how much Anone is applied. Say for example your perfect mix is 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of AE your total Anone would be 0.495 mg. I think you ge tthe point. Also curious *IF* you smoke.

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Normal mixes:

2:4 NPA:AE
3:2 TE:AE
7:3 APC:NPA

Those are my direct drop ratios that I put on, anyone wanna figure these out for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,
Jon

Skyy
05-12-2003, 03:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Normal mixes:

2:4 NPA:AE
3:2 TE:AE
7:3 APC:NPA
Those are my direct drop ratios that I put on, anyone wanna figure these out for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,
Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are those direct drops from pouring out of the bottle or you using an eye dropper?

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Those are all measured using the dropped from the AE bottle.

For the NPA:AE, I have been using this over the past 3-4 days, and have been getting a lot of small hits. The TE:AE, I sometimes add in SoE but not often as I have like 1 gel pack left, and the APC:NPA I do that directly out of the AE dropper but wait about an hour before heading out as that much NPA is a lot of -none.

-Jon

Skyy
05-12-2003, 03:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Those are all measured using the dropped from the AE bottle.

For the NPA:AE, I have been using this over the past 3-4 days, and have been getting a lot of small hits. The TE:AE, I sometimes add in SoE but not often as I have like 1 gel pack left, and the APC:NPA I do that directly out of the AE dropper but wait about an hour before heading out as that much NPA is a lot of -none.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you tried maybe 1 drop of NPA and 2 drops of AE? If so what kinda results did you get?

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Haven\'t tried that yet. I was actually planning on trying it tonight though, as I\'m getting ready to go out. I\'m taking off from the mones over the next couple of days, cuz I\'ve been using them for almost 3 weeks straight now and going to take a break and see what kind of hits I get.