PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered AE/m and SOE

TJ2k
05-12-2003, 10:09 AM
I just had to take the plunge and order something before I scratched my hair out. The more I read this forum, the more confused I get. I did however order AE/m and 7 packs of SOE. Anxious to see how/if it works out for me.

My question to you guys is; how much of this pheromone effect is placebo? I mean, how do you know you\'re not just thinking you\'re experiencing the effect of your mones?
Weird things DO happen, even to people like me, without pheromones applied. For example, last week I was at a party and I noticed that 3-4 girls were swarming around me for no apparent reason. Two of the girls were constantly interrupting my dialogue with a girl next to me to ask me nonsensical questions, and one of the girls I was talking to asked me if I wanted to go somewhere a bit more quiet (which I agreed to.) - When we arrived at a club I got a bunch of stares from girls all around the place and I wondered if it had something to do with my hair, my clothes, my whatnot! It really felt as though I was on some kind of pheromones. Now if this had happened WHILE I were on pheromones I\'m pretty sure it would have been stamped as a \"pheromone success story\", but the fact that it happened without it leads me to believe it\'s all just based on 100% placebo.

I\'ll wear my first dose of AE/m + SOE with a really skeptical mind and be really on guard to see if I notice some things out of the ordinary.

Do you guys have some good stories that could help neutralize my presumptions of the effect of pheromones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh and btw, <font color=\"red\">PHANTOM</font> ; time to post a picture of you if you haven\'t already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Lets see what kind of guy you have to be to get random blowjobs in the street /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,
TJ

Elana
05-12-2003, 10:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Oh and btw, PHANTOM ; time to post a picture of you if you haven\'t already Lets see what kind of guy you have to be to get random blowjobs in the street

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Amen! We want pics!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
05-12-2003, 10:13 AM
I agree. Actually I would like everyone to post their pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
05-12-2003, 11:26 AM

Amen! We want pics!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, i\'m still saving for that new camera, can\'t wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-12-2003, 11:46 AM
I just had to take the plunge and order something before I scratched my hair out. The more I read this forum, the more confused I get. I did however order AE/m and 7 packs of SOE. Anxious to see how/if it works out for me.

My question to you guys is; how much of this pheromone effect is placebo? I mean, how do you know you\'re not just thinking you\'re experiencing the effect of your mones?
Weird things DO happen, even to people like me, without pheromones applied. &gt;&gt;&gt;

For some years i wondered why i would have random days where i would incredible attention and then felt invisble other times. The randomness really confused the hell out of me, but i wouldn\'t share this with anyone, because they would think i was crazy.

I thought such varying degrees of behavior, had to do with the way i looked. However, it wasn\'t that because even when everything wa in order i could be invisible, and times when i felt evrything wasn\'t in order, i got very different attention.,

Then i came to this site, learned about mones, and realized i wasn\'t crzy. Must have been differences in my phermone signature, with days where i had particuarly good ones (all to rarely).

Phantom
05-12-2003, 12:08 PM
learn how to use the quoting feature!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
05-12-2003, 01:35 PM

I fixed it. Maybe that will be easier to read now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 01:45 PM

LOL.

I\'m feeling the same way w/ the mones, but I\'ve only been using them a couple weeks now so I need to do more testing. I seem to get a lot more compliments now on how I look, even though I look the same, and a couple of close friends have become \"close\" friends, that I feel are the -mones. Try it out and see how they work for you. BTW, good choice for your first order. AE is an excellent product standalone, and SoE only amplifies its effects.

-Jon

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 02:28 PM
The pheromone placebo effect is actually quite interesting, because it is kind of two fold.

The first is the regular kind, \"hey now these women must love me! I cant be stopped!!\" and that makes the women like you because you act confident.

But there is a second type. Some pheros actually MAKE you feel more alpha, and some make you act crazy. There are a lot of effects on yourself that make you act in ways that are (read \"are\" as \"can be\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) attractive to women.

Oh and good choice on phero products!

TJ2k
05-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Hehe, thanks for the replies. It\'ll be very interesting to try it out. I\'ll let you all know how it goes. If everything fails then oh well.. some $70 out the window. At least it is worth a shot! For what is $70 if it actually WORKS! In which case I\'ll be all over this forum with my endorsements /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ