PDA

View Full Version : best product

beachnite
05-12-2003, 07:08 AM
Hello all,I am a new to this, I have been reading all the posts, for a few days now, I am ready to place my first order, but i have no idea what to order, there are so many things, It seems to react different on different people. I am 24 male, decent looking but girls dont approach me at a bar or club too often. It would be deeply appreciated if someone could tell me what seems to work the best,i would like the strongest product or mix and if these mixes need cover up sprays like bod or ax to cover up any unwanted smells, thanks guys, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Read the posts, and search for the poll regarding the best product. There are like 100000000x posts, but it\'s ok, we all start out.

AE is the best standalone, as it has all 3 mones in it. I have gotten many hits with this alone. It\'s a good social + has sexual powers. (Doesn\'t need to be covered)
TE/NPA are the next in line (IMHO, pro\'s, please correct if see the need be). They are mainly sexual, as they are pure -none + secret ingredients. Awesome combo w/ APC. (NEEDS to be covered, smells like cat-piss)
APC covering scent for the above. Oil based, smells good to most people, and lasts.
PI/m contains a lot of -none, gives respect from guys, but is really expensive. Haven\'t used it, so don\'t know much about it.
SoE contains -nol, and is good for chattiness/flirtyness. It will get them talking, and give them a feeling of security around you. Great backup for AE or NPA/TE. Has a good scent, doesn\'t really need to be covered IMHO.

Those are the main for now. I would suggest starting w/ the AE, or the NPA/APC combo and work from there. Just look through like the first 10 pages of stuff on here, then go back and read read read.

-Jon

monesrule
05-12-2003, 09:10 AM
get the npa/apc combo. I believe bruce has it at a far cheaper rate now, then when i bought the two seperately. it is the best stuff if you wanted to get noticed. that allows you to take it from there. if someone could please post the link to that apc/npa special, i am sure that would be appreciated . I believe many guys would agree in recommending it of all the available products.

ae is the only one with all 3 major mones, but it doesn\'t work great for me, just okay. NPA, along with te, has secret (the same) ingredients which may seperate it from others.

beachnite
05-12-2003, 10:14 AM
great thanks, also i did try something called max attraction , it was ok, i did see a difference, but nothing to do backflips about, monesrule you suggest the deer musk, does that need to be covered up? also what do you think about the P/I?

Elana
05-12-2003, 10:26 AM
http://www.love-scent.com/dynamic-duo/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/dynamic-duo/index.html\")

beachnite
05-12-2003, 10:47 AM
thanks people, i just ordered the combo, any recomendations on dosage? and does it require a cover up?

monesrule
05-12-2003, 11:33 AM
beachnite. sorry for not gettign back to u after your PM about deer musk. i just got so many, i tried to just posted what i knew on the boards. It seems like some of the guys (read the thread) for musks that didn\'t need cover and smelled \"sexy\". However, i never got an answer from them as to whether they are made from real deer musk. If u are using deer musk that isn\'t used for perfumary purposes, then you will need a cover.

I justed started using this \"Jason Natural Cosmetics\" Pleasure Therapy Aromatherapy Massage Oil that I\'ve had for a while but never thought about using it as a fragrance or as a cover. I rub it in with my mones all ovre my chest. it smells so great and covers everythign. Okay here goes what in it:

Frangranced Essentiol Oils of: Passion Fruitm Passion Flower, Deer\'s Tonguw Leaves, Damina, Capsicum, Clary Sage, Vanilla, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Thyme Leaves in a moisturinzing base of sweet almond oil, suflower oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, saflower oil, hazel nut oil, kukui nut oil, apriot oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), the other word for Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Propylparaben.

ALl natural, bio degradeable, no animal testing. ost me 8 bucks for 8 ounces, and a little goes a long way. See-through bottle with flowers in it. women like that. But more importantly you can get away with ungodly amounts of none and smell good.