PDA

View Full Version : Hits with NPA????

DryGin
05-12-2003, 06:05 AM
OK everyone. Finally got npa this morning. Put some on to see how it affected co-worker (see Newbie, Need help, from 5-8-03 for whole story). Anyway, so far in two hours, she has seemed much more chatty and flirty, not so serious. A few minutes ago we hugged (something we do all the time). While we are hugging she says to me \"Don\'t be trying to feel me up while we are hugging now\" with a huge grin on her face. That is pretty much out of character for her. I dunno if this is a hit or not, but in this first couple of hours with npa, things sure seem different. Not a great deal, but enough to make me wonder! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-12-2003, 06:35 AM
Keep us updated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:33 AM
Awesome. See how she reacts, and try to stick close to her and see if she builds up excitement.

DryGin
05-12-2003, 08:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Awesome. See how she reacts, and try to stick close to her and see if she builds up excitement.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'d love to. Unfortunately I have a meeting out of the office which will last rest of day. But tomorrow is another chance!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DryGin
05-12-2003, 08:58 AM
BTW her offices is next to mine through an open door. Desk about 20 feet away. Anywaone know appx effective distance with npa?

Phantom
05-12-2003, 12:22 PM
While we are hugging she says to me \"Don\'t be trying to feel me up while we are hugging now\" with a huge grin on her face. That is pretty much out of character for her. I dunno if this is a hit or not, but in this first couple of hours with npa, things sure seem different.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> THAT IS A GREAT SIGN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif! That means that she\'s sexually aroused and want\'s you to make a move. If i\'m walking with or behind a girl when wearing NPA standalone they usually say lots of sexually provocative comments and walk in close proximity with me. When I walk with a certain girl she puts her hand behind her but and say\'s that i\'m really horny and she does\'nt trust me walking behind her. She\'s the one thats really horny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I walked behind her and gave her ass a good slap/grab combo. She said it felt really good and started grinding against me against the wall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Just go for it. When your hugging her, slide your hands down to her butt and give it a little pat (make sure she\'s sexually aroused first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). You can easily tell when she\'s horny (she talks about sexual encounters, she tells you her pussy is wet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, ect....) also make sure no one is around or you will get a negative affect (she will be embarrased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif). Then ask her out for some coffee or something, she will be very pleased to do so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

DryGin
05-13-2003, 04:07 AM
While we are hugging she says to me \"Don\'t be trying to feel me up while we are hugging now\" with a huge grin on her face. That is pretty much out of character for her. I dunno if this is a hit or not, but in this first couple of hours with npa, things sure seem different.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> THAT IS A GREAT SIGN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif! That means that she\'s sexually aroused and want\'s you to make a move. If i\'m walking with or behind a girl when wearing NPA standalone they usually say lots of sexually provocative comments and walk in close proximity with me. When I walk with a certain girl she puts her hand behind her but and say\'s that i\'m really horny and she does\'nt trust me walking behind her. She\'s the one thats really horny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, I walked behind her and gave her ass a good slap/grab combo. She said it felt really good and started grinding against me against the wall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Just go for it. When your hugging her, slide your hands down to her butt and give it a little pat (make sure she\'s sexually aroused first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). You can easily tell when she\'s horny (she talks about sexual encounters, she tells you her pussy is wet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, ect....) also make sure no one is around or you will get a negative affect (she will be embarrased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif). Then ask her out for some coffee or something, she will be very pleased to do so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Thanks Phantom. Can\'t wait to see what happens today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DryGin
05-13-2003, 01:07 PM
OK folks. Maybe I od\'d here. Second day using npa experiement on coworker. Today, fought like cats and dogs most of the day. Made up at the end of the day with a hug, but nothing out of the ordinary. I used one dab npa on wrists, one dab on chest covered with cologn. Anyway, i\'m trying to be really patient here. I don\'t expect to see results over night with this lady, but I\'d really like to see some results. (Used AE all last week) Any thoughts????

Skyy
05-13-2003, 01:28 PM
OK folks. Maybe I od\'d here. Second day using npa experiement on coworker. Today, fought like cats and dogs most of the day. Made up at the end of the day with a hug, but nothing out of the ordinary. I used one dab npa on wrists, one dab on chest covered with cologn. Anyway, i\'m trying to be really patient here. I don\'t expect to see results over night with this lady, but I\'d really like to see some results. (Used AE all last week) Any thoughts????

Hmm I dont think 3 dabs is considared an od unless these were huge. You need to OD in style!. Go buy an eyedropper and put on 3 drops and see what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif or pour out 2 drops from the bottles and try that!.
oooh actually do this!. 2 drops of NPA and 4 drops of AE I did this on sunday at the mall and I had a great time!.

DryGin
05-14-2003, 04:12 AM

Hmm I dont think 3 dabs is considared an od unless these were huge. You need to OD in style!. Go buy an eyedropper and put on 3 drops and see what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif or pour out 2 drops from the bottles and try that!.
oooh actually do this!. 2 drops of NPA and 4 drops of AE I did this on sunday at the mall and I had a great time!.

Well Skyy, I\'m new to all of this. Don\'t know if I OD\'d or not, just know we were fighting over stupid sh** which is sort of the opposit reaction I was looking for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif